Maria E:

Can anyone tell me which chapter will CX killed Jing? and when did XY knew that it was CX who killed Jing? Thank you and much appreciated ??

with my short span of memory , i cant help much but probably in last few chapters. 

Although most of the scenes were good they didn't show XY hearing CX and FL talk about the assassination,  saying it looked like and angry women called for it then XY becomes suspicious of YY and Hou.

WangDuo girlfriend:

id say it rather disappointing, the heartbreak should be in cherry blossoms or when Jing was killed by Xuan.  yeah 'accidental'?? but still, we won't sit easy when the episodes come. that's for sure

Oh right that scene, I thought you meant the break up. Yea that scene is devastating.

Maria E:

Can anyone tell me which chapter will CX killed Jing? and when did XY knew that it was CX who killed Jing? Thank you and much appreciated ??

Chapter 42 Hou and Jing battles

Chapter 47 XY finds out ZX ordered Jing's assassination and tries to poison ZX for revenge

Oh my, i think tonight episodes sugar is giving me diabetics. YAngzi and DW are really fabulous actors. Yangzi voice when she does her shy, girly, teasing are all on spot and so appropriate. really enjoy her acting. it is not hard to melt in real life if a guy faced a girl like that.  And DW how did he do his shyness, fumbling, and ears turn all red when being teased by the girl he loves and his eyes all light up when XY in the room is so enjoyable to watch. Considering he is just a 3 year old actor wo going to acting academy, i thought that is really amazing. 

Ltran904:

Oh right that scene, I thought you meant the break up. Yea that scene is devastating.

Can you tell me what chapter is that in? Thank you.

So many sweet moments today. I wish Deng Wei sang a song for the drama. I don't know if he could sing? hehe if he could that would be even sweeter for their scenes because the songs they played at that moment was sung by TCJ.

I think I'm going to stop watching after Jing wakes up. It'll be too much heart break and it'll be long time before they get together again. That will not happen until the next season air. 

if i m not wrong there are extra episodes of 29-30 tomolo. i guess they will still have a few moments of sweetness on zither and all that before cherry blossoms disaster.

Antinh85:

Can you tell me what chapter is that in? Thank you.

So many sweet moments today. I wish Deng Wei sang a song for the drama. I don't know if he could sing? hehe if he could that would be even sweeter for their scenes because the songs they played at that moment was sung by TCJ.

I think I'm going to stop watching after Jing wakes up. It'll be too much heart break and it'll be long time before they get together again. That will not happen until the next season air. 

i agree with you. i have no stomach to watch the breakup unless i know season 2 is back to back like love like galaxy. otherwise imaging heartbreak for months before S2. but i honestly think it will be very bad marketing strategy if audience have to wait for season 2 for months. the drama is the hottest trending drama everywhere. too pitiful if the steam is lost. but looking at all the extra episodes they dish out, there may be good chance S1 will finish next week. and S2 right after.

anyone else think the DW reminds you of Xiao zhan. i keep getting that vibes. the look and the voice, deep and nasally.

Sharing the live video link of Deng Wei that is being talked about on weibo at the moment. His real voice + accent are so good. He seems shy, saying, JieJie, His laughter is so precious, and he's so handsome. https://weibo.com/6525010965/NdNtWF9qe

SnG:

anyone else think the DW reminds you of Xiao zhan. i keep getting that vibes. the look and the voice, deep and nasally.

He reminds me of Yang Zi's good friend, Liu Xueyi. Like the younger version of him. 

SnG:

i agree with you. i have no stomach to watch the breakup unless i know season 2 is back to back like love like galaxy. otherwise imaging heartbreak for months before S2. but i honestly think it will be very bad marketing strategy if audience have to wait for season 2 for months. the drama is the hottest trending drama everywhere. too pitiful if the steam is lost. but looking at all the extra episodes they dish out, there may be good chance S1 will finish next week. and S2 right after.

I know right. A year is such a long time. I always feel like the government is purposely trying to kill the entertainment industry. lol Some of my favorite dramas were ruined by all these regulations. It's one of the industry that makes them so much money, you would think they would have better sense. I can't imagine how much more potential the industry would have if it wasn't for these nonsensical regulations. 

His Smile:

He reminds me of Yang Zi's good friend, Liu Xueyi. Like the younger version of him. 

oh ya....him too..just liu xueyi has a deeper set of features and not as fair. but ya...same vibes.

Talking about Liu xue yi i am to go to Chang Fen Du (Destined), the one with him and Bai jing ting to fill up my days wo Lost you forever. heard is pretty good too. i just finished Legend of Anle. Honestly if all goes well till the end, i think Lost you forever will be this summer Drama King.

I wish these two evil beings wouldn't have so many scenes (TSH and FFYY). 

SnG:

oh ya....him too..just liu xueyi has a deeper set of features and not as fair. but ya...same vibes.

Yang Zi's best friend is Liu Xueyi?  He's good but unfortunately, he tends to get bad scripts which hindered his career.  I would love to see a drama with him and Zhang Wan Yi in it.