We should be able to post how amazing Jing is without someone jumping on us, but alas...

His Smile:

I just post random thoughts in the comment section especially if its Yang zi related stuff. I rather use this thread posting my thoughts about YaoJing for my own peace of mind.     ?

same..i just want to write my thoughts after the episodes. whoever create this is thread...applause and thank you.

i watch the chinese wo sub version on chinaq.com and both duboku and chinaq actually state that there will be a quick release on 16th aug. is that true? any idea when is season 2. i am very worry that it is not right after.

SnG:

i dont even bother reading the comments section and just stick to this. don want to give myself a bad day hahaha....

Same here I'm not bothered to read comment sections but I read the thread to see if any new info comes up about Jing and Xiao Yao~

Ari_Lee:

We should be able to post how amazing Jing is without someone jumping on us, but alas...

Jing just like Deng Wei can't catch a break....

An express package of this drama? I have no idea. It wouldn't surprise me though.

His Smile:

Jing just like Deng Wei can't catch a break.... ?

Poor man...

SnG:

i watch the chinese wo sub version on chinaq.com and both duboku and chinaq actually state that there will be a quick release on 16th aug. is that true? any idea when is season 2. i am very worry that it is not right after.

There is no update yet about season 2 airing date. 

Ari_Lee:

Poor man...

He still got to live with XY forever. He wins in the end. I hope DW will have a 100% success rate like that in his life. 

Ari_Lee:

An express package of this drama? I have no idea. It wouldn't surprise me though.

8月16日超前更新 translated as express release on 16th. if so then we can all straightaway watch the breakup due to the pregnancy saga in ep 35 straight to end of season one without waiting miserably till following monday.

His Smile:

He still got to live with XY forever. He wins in the end. I hope DW will have a 100% success rate like that in his life. 

True

SnG:

8月16日超前更新 translated as express release on 16th. if so then we can all straightaway watch the breakup due to the pregnancy saga in ep 35 straight to end of season one without waiting miserably till following monday.

Oooh.... 

His Smile:

Netizens are usually vicious and have no common sense when they start mixing reality with fiction.  This concoction screws up their little minds.

Ari_Lee:

By the way, when did the commemts in the drama profile become so aggressive or is it just me misunderstanding? Lol

They are. I’m glad we can have discussions here. Whether about the drama or YaoJing we seem to be on the same wavelength vs the comments in the drama profile. It’s much better to stay with positive energy towards YaoJing here than getting headache there

His Smile:

Jing just like Deng Wei can't catch a break....

I was just thinking that too. Jing has been so misunderstood and later he’s going to get even more heat because of his fiancé and brother . 😭