Ari_Lee:

The next few episodes will be painful too and then we wait... *sigh*

I hate that we have to wait for the second season. They haven't announced yet when they'll air it.

His Smile:

I hate that we have to wait for the second season. They haven't announced yet when they'll air it.

Me too. Honestly, I wish the government would just let them air it right after S1 since they are even using the characters for their campaigns. lol

Ari_Lee:

Me too. Honestly, I wish the government would just let them air it right after S1 since they are even using the characters for their campaigns. lol

Lol! It made me chuckle that they used CX addiction to warn the public of substance abuse. 

His Smile:

Lol! It made me chuckle that they used CX addiction to warn the public of substance abuse. 

Jajaja, yes. They saw an opportunity and took it. XD

His Smile:

Wow.  That's a good move.  

Hello, safe space to talk about Jing and Xiao Yao <3  

Geez the comment section was a warzone and Jing is their favorite target. Like they don't have to bring another character (and the actor) down just to make their choice seem better. All the LIs are great in their own way but they have to accept at some point that Xiao Yao is in love with Jing. I'm glad things quite mellowed a bit since episode 28 tho (the kiss and YaoJing sweetness go brr). 

I have to admit, the maze death scene was edited poorly but Jing's crying made me cry buckets (Oh Deng Wei I want to give you a hug). I want to reedit it too if I want to cry over and over again till I'm immune (How can I get my hands on those raws)

I'm still hoping they would release season 2 soon after season 1 ends (although there's little hope T_T ). 

TheRaven:

Geez the comment section was a warzone and Jing is their favorite target. Like they don't have to bring another character (and the actor) down just to make their choice seem better. All the LIs are great in their own way but they have to accept at some point that Xiao Yao is in love with Jing. I'm glad things quite mellowed a bit since episode 28 tho (the kiss and YaoJing sweetness go brr). 

I have to admit, the maze death scene was edited poorly but Jing's crying made me cry buckets (Oh Deng Wei I want to give you a hug). I want to reedit it too if I want to cry over and over again till I'm immune (How can I get my hands on those raws)

I'm still hoping they would release season 2 soon after season 1 ends (although there's little hope T_T ). 

War zone?  You have yet to read those in Legend of Anle.  It's on another level.

mparthur:

War zone?  You have yet to read those in Legend of Anle.  It's on another level.

Thankfully, I dropped that. lol

TheRaven:

I wish they would too.

Ari_Lee:

Thankfully, I dropped that. lol

Do you have any good fantasy drama recommendations to pass the time while we wait for season 2?

His Smile:

Do you have any good fantasy drama recommendations to pass the time while we wait for season 2?

Love You Seven Times had a good start but is now suffering from the dragging effect in the current arc.  

mparthur:

Love You Seven Times had a good start but is now suffering from the dragging effect in the current arc.  

Uh oh, I was planning to check it out since it's lighter." 

I wish they could at least give a relase date of s2 as soon as s1 is done. I'm also getting anxious about the breakup scene coming soon.

TheRaven:

sometimes the comment section gives me a headache too lol happy to have this thread 

His Smile:

have you watch The Starry Love? It was my favorite this year