Ari_Lee:

Could you share the link again? I can't find it.

They left some of the shaking in the scene

This one: https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1689730944805085185?s=20

Ari_Lee:

He looks drained too.

So true. I think they did a lot of takes. 

His Smile:

So true. I think they did a lot of takes. 

Can you imagine having to stay in that state of mind for so lo ng while they film ? It must have been so hard.

Ari_Lee:

Can you imagine having to stay in that state of mind for so lo ng while they film ? It must have been so hard.

I personally think that would be very emotionally draining. I hope DW got paid well for his efforts.

His Smile:

I personally think that would be very emotionally draining. I hope DW got paid well for his efforts.

I hope so too. 

I think the reason why Jing's scene with Xiayao may seem underwhelming for some has to do with the angles of the cameras shooting it. He was hiding his face quite a bit in her hair, etc. so you couldn't really see the expressions on his face that clearly. At the same time, I felt like the scene was clean and simple, which resonates with Jing as a person and his vulnerability, as well as his strength. There were no flashbacks, etc. but just a simple clean capture of deep sorrow. I wish he did look up some though instead of taken it so literally as looking at her, so the cameras could capture his face a little better.

Omg fan made editing was soooo much better... poor DW, he doesn't deserve this....

Ok let talk about something else, did you guys see how XL was using XY to make a deal with Jing? What was that about? What kind of deal was he making bringing her name up? Was he threatening her or was he giving her to Jing? I wasn't sure what he was doing but it ticked me off that he even brought her name up. Why even bring her name up when he had other assets he could have used to make the deal, like info on his sister. And why is he so poor? He can gather valuable things from the ocean or ask his merpeople to do that and sell them...

His Smile:

I can't imagine actors put in so much efforts for their scenes and to have it be less than what it should have been. They must feel extremely disappointed. At least the scene was not cut out like what they did to his scenes in TTEOFM. 

I read some criticism of his acting and I think some people are right about him not being as expressiveness yet. Compare to the main male lead, he's still lacking behind. Deng Wei is still a newbie and I hope he will get good roles in the future to improve his skills. While I want my favs to gain popularity, it often comes with anti-fans. It's such a harsh industry. He's getting hate because his rise is rather quick. 

His Smile:

This one: https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1689730944805085185?s=20

the real episode, the shaking was like trembling. it is there. i actually dont think it was bad. maybe we are expecting the Cang lan jue's style of dong fang cing cang heartbreaking crying when he sees Xiao lan hua dead. this a different style. but the more i watched i more i like...not everyone expressed pain in a loud way....some will do it in a way that is all bottled up but their organs are bleeding.  i think i feel it that way. so painful till you cannot even shout. 

Agree also i think the scenes need some better editing and camera work to his face more and not all the long shots, a painful bgm and tiny bit of flashbacks esp his promise to her and the last goodbye out in the snow when they say see you next year. Oh my i love that scene.!!!!

peralandra2002:

I think the reason why Jing's scene with Xiayao may seem underwhelming for some has to do with the angles of the cameras shooting it. He was hiding his face quite a bit in her hair, etc. so you couldn't really see the expressions on his face that clearly. At the same time, I felt like the scene was clean and simple, which resonates with Jing as a person and his vulnerability, as well as his strength. There were no flashbacks, etc. but just a simple clean capture of deep sorrow. I wish he did look up some though instead of taken it so literally as looking at her, so the cameras could capture his face a little better.

i feel the same. the sorrow was so deep. and i think this style of presentation fit the TSJ/YSQ character. TSJ /YSQ always has a very very calm demeanor. even when he was tortured, demeaned thrown on the street and when XY used hammer on his leg and when he heartbreak XY did not meet up with him at the sea or when he was so jealous, he was always the more quiet and reserve type.  And it is type that will choose to die together. if he is a CX, he will be seeking revenge first. and that is not TSJ/YSQ.

I agree that it fits his character's personality. However, given his great love for her, I think people expected more agony given the situation. I wonder why they cut out the scenes where he tried to kiss her to make sure she wasn't really dead. I don't know if they cut a bunch of stuff out but that scene felt too short. I didn't the panic in his character. I wonder why the directors didn't give more pointers of how he should do it. 

I also expecting this part to be sorrowful feels, as in the book it was one of the most breaking, harrowing, tormenting , tragic,heart wrenching and all of the distressed I felt when I read the books. 

I can put in simply that probably the they were given short preparation or misguided leads to some of it felt underwhelming. But I did check the BTS that you guys have shared in previous comments (thank you, I appreciate it?)Deng wei's wasnt even kidding back there, he gave his all mighty expression there. Camera angles and directing are straight off faults here, they were not able to manifest it to maximum results .

But I love cinematic  experience I have got from Dengwei and Yangzi yesterday. Also the rest of them, damn Wanyi also he looked hot and  I am bothered by him ??

But overall today, we get no episodes, so I am just gonna rewatch my favourite scenes to take down my sorrowful night that seem hasnt gone away yet  lol.......

I’m sad for Jing, he gets scolded with this scene and next week he’ll get scolded again ? and it’ll last til 2nd season  

Kali_01:

I’m sad for Jing, he gets scolded with this scene and next week he’ll get scolded again ? and it’ll last til 2nd season  

The scolding will be 100x louder because he will be forced to get married. Poor Jing.