Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/annajwooo/status/1689932261427494912?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw Funny reaction to YaoJing’s miss ? so relatable 

Jajaja, very relatable... 

Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/annajwooo/status/1689932261427494912?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw Funny reaction to YaoJing’s miss ? so relatable 

They represent a lot of us hahahah

His Smile:

They represent a lot of us hahahah

Telling me its me without telling me its me lol!!!??  i watched this with my cats beside me haha but it give me butterflies 

Ari_Lee:

People just want to believe what they want to believe. And even after everyone has explained the scene over and over and over again, they are still saying he is useless. I wish Jing had never arrived so they can see how that would have gone down. Jajaja

I think there were too many flaws in that scene and people love to pick at it since they already hate him. I think many people don't read the novel either so the drama kind of failed in nailing that scene. Some can only rely on what they see. I read the novel so I was also expecting more. It's like one of the most important scene in the drama and they botched it up. I feel bad for Deng Wei because people will keep comparing him to the other two and he'll probably be call the weakest link. His acting is not super on point yet but he improved alot. He is a newbie so I hope people can cut him some slack. 

Ari_Lee:

I have been reading a lot of comments saying they skip most parts except for XL.  I just thought no wonder you don't understand the show. There are shows where you can skip most things and still have an understanding, but this is not one of those shows.

Then they're going to miss the  essence of the story as a WHOLE. They're literally watching one part of a 4-part story. Idk how anybody can do all that and conjure up a logical conclusion. Oh well. Their loss. A lot of people are only here for the ships and not the story. 

This makes me sad cause this has been one of my favorite novel for the past decade it took koala to translate it. I couldn't wait for the drama adaption thinking everyone was going to love it the same way but it ended up being so toxic and dramatic all over fiction characters.   On a side note Kunning Palace is also supposed to be a reverse harem as well with 3 male leads but she actually ends up with the male lead. I hope if when it airs, it won't be as toxic as LYF. 

Antinh85:

I think there were too many flaws in that scene and people love to pick at it since they already hate him. I think many people don't read the novel either so the drama kind of failed in nailing that scene. Some can only rely on what they see. I read the novel so I was also expecting more. It's like one of the most important scene in the drama and they botched it up. I feel bad for Deng Wei because people will keep comparing him to the other two and he'll probably be call the weakest link. His acting is not super on point yet but he improved alot. He is a newbie so I hope people can cut him some slack. 

I agree that the drama did a poor job portraying that scene.  *sigh*  

I only remember watching him in TTEOTM and I did not think highly of him there. However, I also learned from the comments in the drama thread that his scenes were greatly reduced there because of the rules China has imposed, so that could be one of the reasons why I didn't didn't find his memorable. I did like him in the past life though.  But he has already shown he has grown in  LYF. So, I think he will only get better as he gains more experience, so I hope people can cut him some slack also. I will watch some of his previous dramas when I feel motivated, even if I only end up watching his scenes.

Yara_B:
Then they're going to miss the  essence of the story as a WHOLE. They're literally watching one part of a 4-part story. Idk how anybody can do all that and conjure up a logical conclusion. Oh well. Their loss. A lot of people are only here for the ships and not the story. 

I agree.

Yara_B:
On a side note Kunning Palace is also supposed to be a reverse harem as well with 3 male leads but she actually ends up with the male lead. I hope if when it airs, it won't be as toxic as LYF. 

They keep postponing its airing, right? 

Ari_Lee:

I agree.

They keep postponing its airing, right? 

yes :( 

i keep hearing it has something to do with the 3rd male lead but he has already been cleared. 

Yara_B:

yes :( 

i keep hearing it has something to do with the 3rd male lead but he has already been cleared. 

I just  went to look at what he did, but it does look like he has been cleared.  I hope it airs soon,

This is the original love letter of Jing to Xiao Yao.

你若是风中莲
我愿做水上风
相见相思
你若是云中月
我愿做天上云
相恋相惜
你若是树上藤
我愿做山中树
相伴相依

纵然世间有悲欢
纵然人生有聚散
但我心如磐石无转移
只愿和你长相守
不分离

The english translation on Yendex is more heartfelt:

If you are a lotus in the wind
I would like to be a water wind
Meet each other and love each other
If you are the moon in the clouds
I would like to be a cloud in the sky
Fall in love and cherish each other
If you are a vine on a tree
I would like to be a tree in the mountains
Accompany and depend on each other

Even if there are joys and sorrows in the world
Even if life is scattered
But my heart is like a rock without shifting
I just want to be with you
Not separated

I'm crying again brb...

His Smile:

This is the original love letter of Jing to Xiao Yao.

你若是风中莲
我愿做水上风
相见相思
你若是云中月
我愿做天上云
相恋相惜
你若是树上藤
我愿做山中树
相伴相依

纵然世间有悲欢
纵然人生有聚散
但我心如磐石无转移
只愿和你长相守
不分离

The english translation on Yendex is more heartfelt:

If you are a lotus in the wind
I would like to be a water wind
Meet each other and love each other
If you are the moon in the clouds
I would like to be a cloud in the sky
Fall in love and cherish each other
If you are a vine on a tree
I would like to be a tree in the mountains
Accompany and depend on each other

Even if there are joys and sorrows in the world
Even if life is scattered
But my heart is like a rock without shifting
I just want to be with you
Not separated

I'm crying again brb...

Okay, I need to order some more tissue boxes. 

Ari_Lee:

Okay, I need to order some more tissue boxes. 

His love is very deep. I am so moved. 

His Smile:

The next few episodes will be painful too and then we wait... *sigh*

His Smile:

He's a man of words.  Player!

Ari_Lee:

The next few episodes will be painful too and then we wait... *sigh*

The worst part is yet to come.  Season 2 is all about CX and his feelings for XY.  That would be even more heart wrecking.  

The grandfather never announced the heir which made CX take the drastic actions and end up feeling miserable for not marrying for love.  All the guy had wanted was to be married to a woman he loved.