Ari_Lee:

You wouldn't join them on food exploration outings? Lol

I can if I'll get paid a million bucks for tasting those creepy crawlies ??

His Smile:

The Chinese have gone through a lot of famine over five thousand years so they know what can be eaten and what cannot.

This vast knowledge is priceless which have kept them alive over the years.

mparthur:

Episode 14 when Xiao Yao sucks the bone marrow while TSJ is smiling proudly in her company.  CX is horrified.  Her father is composed.  

I love Yang Zi's acting in that scene.  Especially the sound she made when she saw the bone marrow.

I loved that too ?

WangDuo girlfriend:

that one thing , TSJ also knew CX helped his brother,Hou , to kill him but he never revenged or did anything to CX. CX is too blind to see people's kindness i guess . And he knew how much XY loved Jing, thats why he tries to kill Jing. Jing is da best man. i never liked CX's character but I can sympathise a bit for everything he had been thru

TSJ says he will never be able to kill his own kind and he's happy that XY understands his predicament.  He values peace and harmony in his family.  That's why he was a happy young man who accomplished so much until his brother kidnapped and tortured him.

His Smile:

Jajajaja... not even XuanJing can convince you? Lol

mparthur:

TSJ says he will never be able to kill his own kind and he's happy that XY understands his predicament.  He values peace and harmony within his family.  

Yes, she has said that's part of why she likes him.

Ari_Lee:

Jajajaja... not even XuanJing can convince you? Lol

If they are XuanJing then perhaps I can - but I have to be put on a spell. ?

His Smile:

If they are XuanJing then perhaps I can - but I have to be put on a spell. ?

??

Chapter 4 Xiao Yao  cares and misses Shi Qi

...Xiao Liu sighed "If you really can't beat them, then come back.  You can keep brewing medicine for me, at least you won't starve to death."

Shi Qi stared at Xiao Liu and there were rolling waves in his eyes seemingly pulling Xiao Liu in.

TheRaven:

Hear hear @3naVIP ! Maybe I should do that too then never reply back when another ship starts to argue so they get more annoyed haha.

Episode 28-30 was so good that I kept rewatching it (the pain of waiting) my fave part so far (aside from the kisses) is their zither dates <3 bless this couple. When Xiao Yao sang while Jing played, it really captured how deep both of their love is. I think for me this part marks their progression from puppy love to a more mature one.

Jing's letter made me swoon so much. tbh my usual types are "bad boys" (the non physically abusive ones) but sweet and kind MLs who are capable and reliable steals my heart quicker just as that cutie fluffy floatie fox did!

TheRaven:

Hear hear @3naVIP ! Maybe I should do that too then never reply back when another ship starts to argue so they get more annoyed haha.

Episode 28-30 was so good that I kept rewatching it (the pain of waiting) my fave part so far (aside from the kisses) is their zither dates <3 bless this couple. When Xiao Yao sang while Jing played, it really captured how deep both of their love is. I think for me this part marks their progression from puppy love to a more mature one.

Jing's letter made me swoon so much. tbh my usual types are "bad boys" (the non physically abusive ones) but sweet and kind MLs who are capable and reliable steals my heart quicker just as that cutie fluffy floatie fox did!

Totally agreed with pain of waiting. I rewatched all the clips and Bts. The scene that she got killed and Jing is more captivating and touching Bts. Jing cried with real tears I can’t believe they didn’t emphasize on that and Yangzi is so amazing at what she does.  I can feel all the pain and emotions in her action, she is unbelievable!

https://youtu.be/dl2GlNju184

Ari_Lee:

The schedule was supposed to be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but they changed and gave us two episodes yesterday. We weren't supposed to get any Thursday or Friday.

Thank so much for the information, I was so spoiled with the two episodes per day and thought they will continue that way. Cry me a River right now … ???

Has anyone seen the Longest Promised? Is it good? It has an 8.0 rating here. I usually don't watch anything below a 8.2 rating from here, but with how the ratings for LYF fluctuates I feel like I can't trust them anymore.. 

Ltran904:

Has anyone seen the Longest Promised? Is it good? It has an 8.0 rating here. I usually don't watch anything below a 8.2 rating from here, but with how the ratings for LYF fluctuates I feel like I can't trust them anymore.. 

I dropped it after watching the first episode?  But maybe it just doesn't fit me