Ari_Lee:

I watched it but wish I had dropped it. BTW, that rating is frozen.  It has been 8 for weeks. 

I struggle to watch dramas with FLs doing cutie acts.  So I cancelled this drama without hesitation as soon as LYF was released.   I think I reached Episode 10 after trying to watch episode several times.

It was hard for me to absorb the story because every time I saw Xiao Zhan's scenes, immediately my mind saw Wei Wuxian and his cheeky behaviour.  

I think Qingqiu is the place where nine tailed foxes come from in xianxias usually? I don’t remember the origin

Kali_01:

I think Qingqiu is the place where nine tailed foxes come from in xianxias usually? I don’t remember the origin

You're right on this.  Bai Qian is the monarch of Qing Qiu in Three Lives Three Worlds before passing it over to Feng Qiu, the world's only nine-tailed fox.

I wish we could see more of TSJ’s tails. I saw someone  draw a pic of his tails coming out while he was holding XY during the plum blossom scene, that would’ve been cool to see 

Kali_01:

I wish we could see more of TSJ’s tails. I saw someone  draw a pic of his tails coming out while he was holding XY during the plum blossom scene, that would’ve been cool to see 

Episode 4.

His Smile:

Yeah plus we will have a cliff hanger finale episode and then we wait for season  2.

Wait, did you guys forget when XY recovers she goes to Jing because XL told her when she was unconcious that Jing was dying. When she saw the unconcious Jing she asked Jing Ye why is Jing  seeking death and when she tells XY, the hard Shell encasing her heart breaks or vanishes and webs start forming. This is when she truly loves Jing. It's a sweet scene because she's going to take care of him until he wakes up. There will be kisses, her feeding Jing meds with her mouth, sleeping on the same bed as Jing, sneaking back to Jing's room to sleep with him and hopefully we get to see her wash his hair. So some good moments before the break up.

They are blind if they cant see how greenest forest flag Jing is. Besides him, Ling Buyi LLTG, Tianyao BFTB , Legend of Fei's ML, A dream of splendor ML, and many more (i couldnt list many, the list goes on)??, Jing is the number one of my harem list?? wink wink

btw i cant wait for tomorrow's episodes, there is massive anticipations here , my friends also waiting for fast track too

btw yeah, DENGWEI has proven again on VLimkage, above him are top ones, this is considered good as he is a newbie. 

Ltran904:

Wait, did you guys forget when XY recovers she goes to Jing because XL told her when she was unconcious that Jing was dying. When she saw the unconcious Jing she asked Jing Ye why is Jing  seeking death and when she tells XY, the hard Shell encasing her heart breaks or vanishes and webs start forming. This is when she truly loves Jing. It's a sweet scene because she's going to take care of him until he wakes up. There will be kisses, her feeding Jing meds with her mouth, sleeping on the same bed as Jing, sneaking back to Jing's room to sleep with him and hopefully we get to see her wash his hair. So some good moments before the break up.

this episode will be death of me really. I don't know if they can adapt this well but please be romantic as much as possible, I dont care if it 18+ lol?? but its not possible i just knew itt heheh.

How Xiaoyao made a dribble medicine thru her mouth omg what a scene to enjoy??? 

WangDuo girlfriend:

this episode will be death of me really. I don't know if they can adapt this well but please be romantic as much as possible, I dont care if it 18+ lol?? but its not possible i just knew itt heheh.

How Xiaoyao made a dribble medicine thru her mouth omg what a scene to enjoy??? 

It's a health hazard for actors/ actresses doing this kind of scene.  So, as an audience, I tend to prefer if the director skips the kissing scenes.  

https://twitter.com/aleen__leen/status/1690496478677184512?s=20 

no offence but the hypocrisy they holds,

you all remember the drama team added a confession scene between yaojing where jing teased her by saying jiejie,that toastmybun account and her followers went personal with DW saying tong hua is favoring him by downgrading other ml's when they added a boat scene for their fav CP as well but it was okay to them also there were a hot search saying that the writer is downgrading other two lead but favoring jing.

even when i said they didn't include many important lines from the cave scene in ep 8 ,a user argue with me it would be boring if they make everything same ,in the other hand she was mad about that confession scene but she was okay for adding the boat scene? 

yes they added a line that was " was greedy for the leader title"so this line was to highlighted him? 

now the link i shared cleared that whose lines are given to whom but it's okay to them

as i said ,i have no problem if they add thousand scenes but just don't cut important lines of any characters,be it XY,CX,TSJ or XL

Ltran904:

But we can't be sure if they will include those lines

mparthur:

It's a health hazard for actors/ actresses doing this kind of scene.  So, as an audience, I tend to prefer if the director skips the kissing scenes.  

What?!? You're taking away the best part out of a romance drama... if they don't show the kisses then there's no butterflies in your stomach or the tingly feeling in your chest then there's nothing worth watch...

Ltran904:

What?!? You're taking away the best part out of a romance drama... if they don't show the kisses then there's no butterflies in your stomach or the tingly feeling in your chest then there's nothing worth watch...

A kissing scene also indicates the deep passion the lovers on a show convey in the drama. 

Ltran904:

Not with me.  If it is a good drama, it will still get a 10 rating without a kissing scene although the novel has it.

His Smile:

A kissing scene also indicates the deep passion the lovers on a show convey in the drama. 

I am not bothered with kissing scenes in this drama because other plots are more exciting than these scenes.