Xiao An:

But we can't be sure if they will include those lines

That scene when he called her jiejie they took alot out of that scene too, they cut a bunch of stuff and added him saying jiejie only. There's supposed to be a pond there and XY goes swimming with Jing in it. She pulls him down to explore using the amethyst Jing gave her and when he was about to go up for some air she pulls him down deeper then she wrapped her arms around his neck and put her lips on his lips to pass him a breath of air so he can stay down there longer. Jing was shocked, his body stiffened and he started choking and XY quickly gave him another breath of air and they went down deeper until they hit bottom. There was nothing so XY swam up with Jing and before they reached the surface XY pointed to her lips indicating for him to get another breath of air but he didn't. Jing swam to the surface grasping for air and XY angrily asked "why?" Jing replied in a low voice "because you didn't have me in your eyes back there." She didn't say anything and went to the hut. She had low powers so she took off her wet clothes and dried herself before huddling in the blanket then ask Jing to come in. In the hut they talked then XY angrily grabbed his hand and bit it hard and asked "am I in your eyes?" Jing happily answered, "yes."

See this part was cut from the drama. If you encounter those people complaining about favorites then shove this in their face. ? I wonder how Jing felt knowing she was naked under the blanket...

Xiao An:

btw Deng wei's tu shan jing broke 9 on V Linkage ranking for the first time

it's huge for DW bcz he has less follwers

Nice

I think a tastefully done kiss scene shows the physical intimacy for two people. As long as they don’t kiss everyone else ??‍♀️ 

mparthur:

I am not bothered with kissing scenes in this drama because other plots are more exciting than these scenes.

I think when dramas has good kissing scenes then viewers will go back to those scenes and rewatch them multiple times because viewers love what they felt when they watch those scenes.

mparthur:

I struggle to watch dramas with FLs doing cutie acts.  So I cancelled this drama without hesitation as soon as LYF was released.   I think I reached Episode 10 after trying to watch episode several times.

It was hard for me to absorb the story because every time I saw Xiao Zhan's scenes, immediately my mind saw Wei Wuxian and his cheeky behaviour.  

Yes, the fl character was unbearable.

Ltran904:

Wait, did you guys forget when XY recovers she goes to Jing because XL told her when she was unconcious that Jing was dying. When she saw the unconcious Jing she asked Jing Ye why is Jing  seeking death and when she tells XY, the hard Shell encasing her heart breaks or vanishes and webs start forming. This is when she truly loves Jing. It's a sweet scene because she's going to take care of him until he wakes up. There will be kisses, her feeding Jing meds with her mouth, sleeping on the same bed as Jing, sneaking back to Jing's room to sleep with him and hopefully we get to see her wash his hair. So some good moments before the break up.

I think she sleeps on the floor in the drama. -_-

I wonder how many episodes will s2 too, hopefully it take too long to be released

mparthur:

I am not bothered with kissing scenes in this drama because other plots are more exciting than these scenes.

I think it depends on the genre of the show. Majority of the viewers who watches a drama with a romance genre in it would definitely anticipate a kissing scene from the leads. 

Kali_01:

I wonder how many episodes will s2 too, hopefully it take too long to be released

I've read they removed 14 episodes. So let's expect a lot of the scenes from the novel to be edited out. 

His Smile:

I've read they removed 14 episodes. So let's expect a lot of the scenes from the novel to be edited out. 

Gutted if they remove the best scenes.

mparthur:

Gutted if they remove the best scenes.

I am lowering down my expectations for s2.

The flow of the drama has been nice so far so I hope they’ll continue that for s2. 

His Smile:

Me too. If there are only going to be doing 21 episodes it will be hard to cover well, so much happens after the coronation.

Ari_Lee:

Me too. If there are only going to be doing 21 episodes it will be hard to cover well, so much happens after the coronation.

I really dislike their decision of removing 14 episodes from the drama. 

His Smile:

I really dislike their decision of removing 14 episodes from the drama. 

Let's hope they make it work.

His Smile:

Perhaps we could protest on Weibo site.