mparthur:

Perhaps we could protest on Weibo site.  

Jajajaja

Yara_B:

Imo, I didn't enjoy it. I gave it till episode 25 before dropping. I love XZ and held on for him but there was nothing memorable about it. 

i thought i will give Longest Promise a try while waiting for LYF. I reckon CGI was great. XZ looks great and his acting and demeanour of ShiYing is to the point. He did it with elegance and excellent expression. I think the biggest issue is the actress. I never watched her work prior to this. Her acting is very cringy and her look is somehow .....hmmmm...i dont know how to comment. very difficult to get the chemistry and very very difficult to get me to believe these two characters are a pair. i think that is the biggest issue  for me.

mparthur:

Perhaps we could protest on Weibo site.  

How did people reacted to the news? I think if alot of people threw a fit then they'll rethink about cutting 14 eps. Like when they leaked about how many episodes the show was going to have, people reacted negatively when they thought it was only 40eps long. They then leaked that the show will have 2 seasons and the people reacted positively. So I think they purposely leak these stuff to see how the public react and go with it. I bet if you guys protest then they'll rethink about cutting 14 eps. Another example, Jing's emotional scene, people complained the editing, director, and cameraman did a bad job and people started editing their version of the scene and posted them online. Didnt they come out and say they'll release the raws and replace the scene with the best edited version? Or was this fake news? Well you guys get the idea... too bad I don't have weibo to protest. Is there like a petition I can sign? I want to protect from afar. ?

WangDuo girlfriend:

They are blind if they cant see how greenest forest flag Jing is. Besides him, Ling Buyi LLTG, Tianyao BFTB , Legend of Fei's ML, A dream of splendor ML, and many more (i couldnt list many, the list goes on)??, Jing is the number one of my harem list?? wink wink

btw i cant wait for tomorrow's episodes, there is massive anticipations here , my friends also waiting for fast track too

btw yeah, DENGWEI has proven again on VLimkage, above him are top ones, this is considered good as he is a newbie. 

Oh ya....LBY and tianyao are my favourite too. now DW's TSJ. to be honest, i enjoyed XL line too. Espe him as FFB. i think XY at one point wish XL can remain as FFB. Their story is simply bittersweet. i actually enjoy moments of FFB with XY. i think Tan Jian ci did a great job. 

They all have their ost too. so cool right. https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4933594833944689

one for XY herself, one with her CX, her with XL and her with Jing. CX one is he only has the memory but not the future, XL one is painful walking the journey to the end alone and with Jing the song is a healing song call Heal too.

i saw they did another round on Hi6 i dont that ever happened for the same drama ever. i mean normally they go on the show once to promote and LYF twice. with all 5 leads again. i take it that second round is to promote 2nd season. and it may be back to back. who know they obtained the license before the law applied. i take hi6 as a good sign.

SnG:

i thought i will give Longest Promise a try while waiting for LYF. I reckon CGI was great. XZ looks great and his acting and demeanour of ShiYing is to the point. He did it with elegance and excellent expression. I think the biggest issue is the actress. I never watched her work prior to this. Her acting is very cringy and her look is somehow .....hmmmm...i dont know how to comment. very difficult to get the chemistry and very very difficult to get me to believe these two characters are a pair. i think that is the biggest issue  for me.

She was in the drama, Serenade of Peaceful Joy (2020), as the  Princess Royal who  became depressed and insane in the end due to  her loveless marriage.  

It was the scriptwriter or the director who allowed cutie acts in the drama so we can't simply blame on the actress.  Ren Min has to stop accepting scripts like this.  Otherwise, she'll end up being unpopular.  

Thank goodness, in LYF, there are no cutie acts from the female actresses.  

Fei Fei, Chubby, little foxie, little tiger are cuties we are happy to see.

Does anyone know if Tong Hua has had a very tragic life? Because who hurt her that she's now hurting us like this.T_T

It was the scriptwriter or the director who allowed cutie acts in the drama so we can't simply blame on the actress.  Ren Min has to stop accepting scripts like this.  Otherwise, she'll end up being unpopular.  

I think another reason is her face. it is too wide and maybe i am too blunt,  her features simply isnt sweet enough for a cutie role. when she stand next to XZ i just went oh nooo....oh nooo....seeing her make me snap out of the romantic mood. but i do appreciate her movements though. i think she dances underwater. she is quite famous for that. so her movements is very lithe and pretty to watch. 

"She was in the drama, Serenade of Peaceful Joy (2020), as the  Princess Royal who  became depressed and insane in the end due to  her loveless marriage. "

I liked her in this one which is why I'm not writing her off just yet and always blamed the way the character was written and not her. Hopefully, she takes better scripts in the future, I can just avoid the dramas where her character is like in TLP.

Ari_Lee:

Does anyone know if Tong Hua has had a very tragic life? Because who hurt her that she's now hurting us like this.T_T

maybe hurt by some bad boys and end up realising good boy is a better choice. u know this drama actually brought up a trend of nice guy win. we have so many dramas with bad boys get the girl and nice guys finish last. i told my hubby my 6 years of watching c drama finally i see a nice boy wins the girl hand.

This! Asian dramas always make the bad boy male characters win the girl's love in the end, which is why there is a term called "second-lead syndrome". 

SnG:

I think another reason is her face. it is too wide and maybe i am too blunt,  her features simply isnt sweet enough for a cutie role. when she stand next to XZ i just went oh nooo....oh nooo....seeing her make me snap out of the romantic mood. but i do appreciate her movements though. i think she dances underwater. she is quite famous for that. so her movements is very lithe and pretty to watch. 

Hahaha.  I think she jumped into the leading roles way too soon.  

Rachael Momo- when she was in Princess Wei Young, I couldn't stand her acting at all.  But, in The Ingenious One, she was superb.  What a transformation.

Yang Zi's acting has been constantly good.  In fact, I feel she is the Queen of Xianxia these days.  I can see her in every xianxia novel.  In Ashes of Love, she didn't even do any cutie acts and yet, she was amazing.

Another good actress is Landy Li who was in The Starry Love.  She was superb in that drama.  Her cutie acts weren't as annoying as Ren Min's.  In fact, they were hilarious.

oh ya li landy definitely has a better softer vibe and features to play cutesy role. and i love her role in starry love and her chemistry with chen xing xu was amazing to watch. both of their good looks are well matched. complimentary. starry love is good.

oh ya i love BFTB Neo hou and zhou ye....think that chemistry was amazing as well.

all i can say yangzi is such a natural. the way she way she says it is sweet ...your kiss is sweet ...is so sweet it melts my heart even. OMG i dont know how her ML can take it with that level of sweetness. tat is why i reckoned all her male leads rocketed to popularity and has great chemistry with her is because she is so lovable and all of them probably do fall in love with her at that moment. so it is not even acting pn their part. all natural.

oh ya i love BFTB Neo hou and zhou ye....think that chemistry was amazing as well.