Antinh85:

I saw someone made this comment about his character and I find it to be quite true. Before his trauma, he was known to be very lively and ambitious. He was more outgoing and confident. His brother not only broke him physically but also emotionally so that was why he felt that he didn't deserve. If it was the Jing before, he wouldn't be feeling that way at all. I believe he wouldn't like her as much if he didn't go through what he did. It was said that he never liked any girl before XY so he was very picky and it was hard for someone to catch his eye. He would probably still liked her but not as deep as he is now.  

Plus if they didn't have the connection of XY saving him, it'll be hard to see Jing falling her that deep.

He was a very kind person too.  Which made TSH hate him so much.  So, I'd say he would still fall in love with Xiao Yao for her carefree attitude and kindness.

He's a guy who comes with all the best features.

3naVIP:

What episode is that? 

Season 2 cos book is chapter 47 when XY know CX send TSH to kill TSJ.

peng-peng:

Hi all. I am very pleased to have found this thread.

I have not read the novel yet. I have seen in some comments on youtube, Reddit and in the main section that Xiang Liu is her soul mate. Is that true in the novel? I am asking because watching the drama so far I do not see this at all or any concept of soul mate at all. Please easy my heart. Thanks.

XL character similar to XY / XY’s original father (chi Chen)

I didn’t read the part XL was her soul mate in the book. It was like.. hmm… he not match with XY due to his similiarity with general chi Chen which is XY real father.

Ari_Lee:

If part 2 airs, when the episode where Jing dies airs, I will change my name to Jing's Widow... I said what I said...lol

Lol 😂

I love their love story because it wasn’t an easy journey for them, they went through so much in between before they could finally be together. 

Kali_01:

I love their love story because it wasn’t an easy journey for them, they went through so much in between before they could finally be together. 

Yes agree...

Kali_01:

Yes!

mparthur:

He was a very kind person too.  Which made TSH hate him so much.  So, I'd say he would still fall in love with Xiao Yao for her carefree attitude and kindness.

He's a guy who comes with all the best features.

Yes, but I doubt it would be to point where he can die for her kind of love. Plus I doubt she would love him back in that scenario because they didn’t share any hardships together to find common ground. The triangle would just be XL, XY, and CX. 

Antinh85:

Yes, but I doubt it would be to point where he can die for her kind of love. Plus I doubt she would love him back in that scenario because they didn’t share any hardships together to find common ground. The triangle would just be XL, XY, and CX. 

Would they have even met if he hadn't been tortured and left for dead by his brother?

I keep seeing the comments in Viki about how Jing did nothing except wanting to die when she died and I really want an alternative version to that scene where he saves his own damn ass without protecting her body.

Ari_Lee:

I keep seeing the comments in Viki about how Jing did nothing except wanting to die when she died and I really want an alternative version to that scene where he saves his own damn ass without protecting her body.

Some Yaoliu shippers have very low comprehension skills. 

Ari_Lee:

In the book it also says that he was never worried about the love bugs because of the emotional ties, just the other part. I think she could have had both XL and him and he wouldn't have cared as long as she was happy and he was in her life.

My guy really would settle for anything just to be part of her life. 

His Smile:

Some Yaoliu shippers have very low comprehension skills. 

Jajaja, yes. 

Someone said: "Ughhh, even crying he looks beautiful"  and other said:" she loves his clinginess, but honestly , me too."

I agree with both. LOL

Clinginess from someone who you want to be clingy and from someone you don't hit differently. 

His Smile:

My guy really would settle for anything just to be part of her life. 

Yes. 

It’s funny how people were saying he’s too clingy and then when he woke up XY said she loves that he doesn’t let her go lol