can anyone tell me in which scene the s1 ended?

Xiao An:

can anyone tell me in which scene the s1 ended?

CX enthronement 

Antinh85:

Thanks His Smile. That's too bad. So he decided to become an actor after that?  I'm glad he's gaining popularity even though he's quite new. Some actors never gain any traction even though they been in the industry for quite some time. 

Yup. From what I understand, he briefly worked as a model before switching to acting. He was destined to work in the entertainment industry.

wow i just finished episodes 33-39. may i know when is the season 2 will be aired? 

expecting to be intense in season 2, i really love all the casts here especially ZWY. he will be a sad boy next season . many have said that XL will be a sad boy bla bla but he didn't have any feelings towards here to begin with right? or he has? 

this really followed the books closely. Now we can sleep in half peace ?

WangDuo girlfriend:

wow i just finished episodes 33-39. may i know when is the season 2 will be aired? 

expecting to be intense in season 2, i really love all the casts here especially ZWY. he will be a sad boy next season . many have said that XL will be a sad boy bla bla but he didn't have any feelings towards here to begin with right? or he has? 

Season 2 will focus more on ZWY and how he will make a solid rulership with his growing harem! hahahah! XY will try her hardest to treat Jing as a mere acquaintance. FBB will return to stop XY's wedding. Jing will try his hardest to get XY back.

WangDuo girlfriend:

I definitely think CX is the loneliest of all the leads, even compared to XL since CX has to live on after fulfilling his goal without XY. Impressed with the actor who portrays him. Didn’t like him or find him special at first, but the way ZWY and YZ bring it out from each other with the chemistry and emotions, you really feel for them

Sssnoopyyy:

I definitely think CX is the loneliest of all the leads, even compared to XL since CX has to live on after fulfilling his goal without XY. Impressed with the actor who portrays him. Didn’t like him or find him special at first, but the way ZWY and YZ bring it out from each other with the chemistry and emotions, you really feel for them

CX will have Ah Nian for companionship.  Towards the end of the novel, Ah Nian was becoming more and more mature like Xiao Yao.  And, CX's grandfather adored her compared to Xin Yue.

mparthur:

CX will have Ah Nian for companionship.  Towards the end of the novel, Ah Nian was becoming more and more mature like Xiao Yao.  And, CX's grandfather adored her compared to Xin Yue.

He has ah nian and other ppl/wives around him but XY is the one he loves - so he will always feel empty. Lost her forever

He doesn't want to marry Ah Nian either. he just wants XY.

Are there a lot of anti-Jing/DW comments in the comment section? lol

Sssnoopyyy:

He has ah nian and other ppl/wives around him but XY is the one he loves - so he will always feel empty. Lost her forever

True.  

However, readers are told that Ah Nian was becoming more and more like Xiao Yao.  Also, she had known him since he was a hostage prince so she knew about the real CX compared to others in the harem.

Readers also know that Ah Nian would have CX all to herself for one month in a year compared to others who barely saw him at all.

CX respects strong willed women like his warrior grandmother, mother and aunt (XY's mother).  Ah Nian also fought in the war against Chang Xuan so these are the hints.

Although CX would lose and miss XY forever, he got Ah Nian and Hao Ling in return, a place where he spent his youth and happier times.  

I think it's a decent ending for CX.

WangDuo girlfriend:

for me CX is a sad boy,XL is a sad boy but at least in the end he gets a heroic ending,he never have to live with pain by watching his loved once with another person,also he never choose to live with XY.

we can say XY will be in pain for XL but it's not same like CX .XY will miss XL and his company but she will live happily with her lover Jing where CX will live with his throne and his endless lovesickness,for some reason i never hated him completely.He did mistake and in the end he gets most cruel punishment.

Xiao An:

for me CX is a sad boy,XL is a sad boy but at least in the end he gets a heroic ending,he never have to live with pain by watching his loved once with another,also he never choose to live with XY.

we can say XY will be in pain for XL but it's not same like CX .XY will miss XL and his company but she will live happily with her lover Jing where CX will live with his throne and his endless lovesickness,for some reason i never hated him completely.He did mistake and in the end he gets most cruel punishment.

I think it's a decent ending for CX in the form of Ah Nian.  

Ari_Lee:

Are there a lot of anti-Jing/DW comments in the comment section? lol

I have heard that there was quite a bit, at one point but I personally never saw any.  I am hoping that whoever was doing that, decided to just move on.

The Wandering Goddess:

I have heard that there was quite a bit, at one point but I personally never saw any.  I am hoping that whoever was doing that, decided to just move on.

Pro Yao-Jing fanatics have congregated here no worries about anti-Jing/ DW lunatics/ fanatics/ extremists/ delulu here.