WangDuo girlfriend:

wow i just finished episodes 33-39. may i know when is the season 2 will be aired? 

expecting to be intense in season 2, i really love all the casts here especially ZWY. he will be a sad boy next season . many have said that XL will be a sad boy bla bla but he didn't have any feelings towards here to begin with right? or he has? 

this really followed the books closely. Now we can sleep in half peace ?

Where can I get the new episodes if I m restricted from the app? I would like to pay for the early release and end the misery. ?

The Wandering Goddess:

I have heard that there was quite a bit, at one point but I personally never saw any.  I am hoping that whoever was doing that, decided to just move on.

I took a look. Read a few posts and mostly saw XL fans lol.

mparthur:

Pro Yao-Jing fanatics have congregated here no worries about anti-Jing/ DW lunatics/ fanatics/ extremists/ delulu here.

Yes, I have't seen any anti Jing comments here.

pinkapple:

Where can I get the new episodes if I m restricted from the app? I would like to pay for the early release and end the misery. ?

Try kisskh

Kali_01:

https://x.com/dw_luwenxuan/status/1691159273546616834?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw Tsj and XY break up is trending right now 

This particular post on weibo made me cry.  I feel so sorry for TSJ. 

https://weibo.com/6318319468/NezwZrWoJ?refer_flag=1001030103_

His Smile:

This particular post on weibo made me cry.  I feel so sorry for TSJ. 

https://weibo.com/6318319468/NezwZrWoJ?refer_flag=1001030103_

his hair turning grey just like that, i was tears this whole scene. You would think after going through life and death together that nothing could break them apart but then ....

CX can’t give up his ambitions
XL can’t give up his loyalty to GG
yet everyone expects TSJ to give up his family so easily ??‍♀️

Kali_01:

I know right. They will pick a bone at him wherever they can because he gets the girl.  I find the scenes of the next chapter so touching when they met each other again after her wedding. His sickness would resulted him dying young if she didn't know the truth in time. 

Kali_01:

this. and he isn't even against doing so .

and seriously after these last episodes , I think he might be the one who suffered the most out of the 3 leads. every member in his family personally betrayed him in the worst imaginable way

Kali_01:

his hair turning grey just like that, i was tears this whole scene. You would think after going through life and death together that nothing could break them apart but then ....

XY will be very remorseful for not giving her complete trust to TSJ after everything he did for her. 

I hope they won't edit this confession from her from the novel:

There were tears in Xiao Yao's eyes "Every night I think the fault and knew that I was wrong. My own pessimistic personality and attitude, my own distrust of others, it caused me to lose the man I like. If I made a bit more effort, said more, or did more, perhaps the result would be completely different. Zhuan Xu thought I couldn't get over it because I hated you, but in truth it's because I can't forgive myself. Jing, you shouldn't feel guilty anymore. The world thinks we're both smart and calculating but when it came to our feelings and relationship, we both made mistake. A person can make mistakes that can be fixed, other times it can never be fixed.

Kali_01:

https://x.com/dw_luwenxuan/status/1691159273546616834?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw Tsj and XY break up is trending right now 

Our poor Yao-jing!

Kali_01:

I'm so glad that they added the gray hair. 

Kali_01:

Yes, plus he was trying until granny freaking drugged him. With family like that, who needs enemies?

Antinh85:

I know right. They will pick a bone at him wherever they can because he gets the girl.  I find the scenes of the next chapter so touching when they met each other again after her wedding. His sickness would resulted him dying young if she didn't know the truth in time. 

Yes, he would have died young. 

Question, 

The black poison was that in the Part 2 chapters or after she breaks up. Did they not include them? I have one episode left.

Kali_01:

You misunderstood Chang Xuan.  He had to grab the throne because XY needed protection due to her identity as Qi Yo's daughter.

Her father, QY, killed a lot of people while he was alive.  A real ruthless badass like Xiang Liu who protected Chen Rong with all his might.

Kali_01:

Is that a good thing? I hope it’s not trending cause he’s getting hated on! 

Question... Does anybody know if Season 2 will concentrate more on TSJ/XY arc?