mparthur:

Ari_Lee 

Too bad Xiao Yao is not one of triplets.

TSJ- is willing to die or give up everything for XY.  Bear in mind, he won't be able to protect XY if stronger enemies hunt her down like the two generals in Episode 13 whose power is mightier than TSJ's.  

XL - he taught XY so that she could be independent of men.  I feel his way is the most intelligent way but still, XY can be exposed to danger once her arrows run out.

CX has his army from both Kingdoms at his disposable.  Plus the Ruo Shui clan's manpower to protect XY in danger.

So, I feel CX's method is the most effective way of protecting XY.  

But, the winner is still TSJ because XY's heart belongs to him now although it was CX's in the past.

I like your points. I can add these from my point of view:

TSJ- lack of proper confidence. XL- his military style in dealing with his love, a kind of boot camp that may torture you seeking the best result. CX- Mostly focused on the end result and missed the journey of mutual love. Both XL and CX used lots of manipulations in their relationship with her. XY found genuine and unconditional love only with Jing. 

I just finished the novel, such a wonderful experience! Especially with the great adaptation in drama, comments platforms, and you guys!

Love hearing all of your thoughts and objective opinion of TSJ. Still have yet to finish the novel but I like analyzing the thoughts and behaviours of the characters and not get lost in my own preferences or the shipping wars. It seems like XL is always around to cheer XY up and allow her to escape her heartbreak temporarily, but it’s quite clear she is in love with Jing with the lack of sleep and constant pain

Dashmount20:

what is AF?

Sorry vulgar word As F*CK  ??

His Smile:

Why do they keep giving main roles to pretty, wooden actresses? It's also my issue with Falling Into Your Smile. The premise is good, but I feel frustrated with that one emotion from Xu Kai's partner that I dropped it on episode 6. 

Same! The FL'd face my God.. like sour grape all the way ? I just can't take it to continue watching, too bad I'm fan of X kai

luluchandra:

Same! The FL'd face my God.. like sour grape all the way ? I just can't take it to continue watching, too bad I'm fan of X kai

We need someone like Zhao Liying who can act tough in dramas with fighting scenes.

mparthur:

We need someone like Zhao Liying who can act tough in dramas with fighting scenes.

I really want the The Legend of Shen Li  to air soon.

luluchandra:

She really needs acting classes. I'm glad that XK's next FL are good actresses like Yang Mi, Tan Song Yun, and now Yang Zi.

Ari_Lee:

I really want the The Legend of Shen Li  to air soon.

Are the producers cool with the gov't again?

His Smile:

Are the producers cool with the gov't again?

Wait, what? LOL

Edit: I went to the page and they released a video today and have been releasing things lately also. 

Sssnoopyyy:

Love hearing all of your thoughts and objective opinion of TSJ. Still have yet to finish the novel but I like analyzing the thoughts and behaviours of the characters and not get lost in my own preferences or the shipping wars. It seems like XL is always around to cheer XY up and allow her to escape her heartbreak temporarily, but it’s quite clear she is in love with Jing with the lack of sleep and constant pain

I hope that we can still gather here from time to time. :)

--------------------

Some hardcore YL shippers want Jing to disappear into oblivion because, without him, there is a chance for her to fall for XY. I am happy that despite TH's biased toward Xiang Liu's character, she made XY have the happy ending she deserves after all the heartaches and abuse she experienced in her life.

His Smile:

I hope that we can still gather here from time to time. :)

--------------------

Some hardcore YL shippers want Jing to disappear into oblivion because, without him, there is a chance for her to fall for XY. I am happy that despite TH's biased toward Xiang Liu's character, she made XY have the happy ending she deserves after all the heartaches and abuse she experienced in her life.

I wonder if they would have considered changing the ending if Deng Wei didn't pull off TSJ/YSQ.

Ari_Lee:

Wait, what? LOL

Edit: I went to the page and they released a video today and have been releasing things lately also. 

Oops, sorry, wrong drama.  hahaha

His Smile:

Oops, sorry, wrong drama.  hahaha

Ah, you thought it was Princess Agents 2? 

Ari_Lee:

I wonder if they would have considered changing the ending if Deng Wei didn't pull off TSJ/YSQ.

I don't think there is any chance to change it in that direction because what made the novel unforgettable was how XL died. Maybe it will be changed if TH is not part of the creative team behind the series. 

Deng Wei really made the character popular with his microexpressions showing how much he loves XY and his pitiful acting whenever his heart gets repeatedly broken by XY. Also, his explosive chemistry with YZ contributed to the YaoJing phenomenon on Weibo. If TH was not the writer here, we could have had many scenes of him in the series left unedited. Would you believe the one hat he wore today to promote Valentino got sold out in a matter of minutes?

Ari_Lee:

Don't think so because CX is already out of the picture for marrying too many women.  And, XL is damn adamant to stay loyal to his adopted father.