We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kali_01:

https://x.com/diyxiangrikui/status/1694987270695325986?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw LYF coming to Netflix!! 

Ooh, nice. Now it will get more viewers.

kjxy:

@MsDurian: Yes I think DW really loves Jing that it reflects on how he portrayed him in the drama, his struggles, his complex world, the pressures he had, his happiness, his feelings... ^_^ 

Hi! :)I agree that Deng W. reflects his role perfectly too, and I will add that all the main actors suit this statement as well ( what to say about the kids in the first part..just ..waow! ).  It's just that for me, his role and character is the one that will probably arouse the most of misundertanding ( and maybe hate from some audience) . Why ?

Because, as he is portrayed in the drama for now, the degree of innoncence he carry on  are very hard to accept , to deal with ( you can feel that in general comments here too - like he is too soft, not enough hot or thrilling for the audience-  exept for the FL off course :p ). He is very to appears as to be guilty to have that much lamblike softness.  Because of that  inner delicate/feminine and ingenious/candid starry-eyed soul . Tushan Jing makes me question myself: how much innocence do I still carry on in me? , Is that only a feeling reserved to holy mans and womans practitionners? To childrens only? My inner child?...etc.

So that character is being put in  not a dual, but even a tri-conflict/ competition, with two rivals who are burning hot and sexy, naughty,strongly impowered, french would say "viril". A lamb vs lion and nine headed demon (is innocence enough powerfull to be victorious? Can an elven/heavenly creature  roar efficiently?) .  In my eyes, if not properly, both visualy and by clear/good storytelling lines ( especially in S2) - Tushan Jing's POV is neither well explained and solved,  it  can very likely end up to just expend the lack of grisp on him (the actor and the role)-  from the audience.  And DW/TJ could end up being raw eaten by CX, by XL and part of the viewers waiting like predators, red eyed by anger and full of misunderstanding...

I wish Deng Wei to remain calm...have a good managing staff, and plenty of love and encouragement, starting with--------------- the screenwritters, and from audience understanding-----------------. 

Eiji Yoshikawa wrote : " Among the celestial purity that surrounded him rose the strange odor of humanity: the sweet odor of dispelled sadness."(The way of the Sword).

Good luck and happy day to all! -( as you can see, I love this character very much :D).

Symbolika1:
Tushan Jing makes me question myself: how much innocence do I still carry on in me? , Is that only a feeling reserved to holy mans and womans practitionners? To childrens only? My inner child?...etc.

I will not mention religion, but I would not include any holy anyone in the innocence department. They are all human like they rest of us. Of course, there are always exceptions, but that also includes people who do not serve a god. I would only say children are innocent until us adults screw up their lives teaching them hate. Even the "nicest" people out there are biased against something.

The viewers out there think us JIng fans don't get frustrated with him sometimes...lol I know I did, but like XY says if he were to act hateful towards anyone, it wouldn't be the Jing I love. I'll kill everyone for him. Jajaja

Ari_Lee:

I will not mention religion, but I would not include any holy anyone in the innocence department. They are all human like they rest of us. Of course, there are always exceptions, but that also includes people who do not serve a god. I would only say children are innocent until us adults screw up their lives teaching them hate. Even the "nicest" people out there are biased against something.

The viewers out there think us JIng fans don't get frustrated with him sometimes...lol I know I did, but like XY says if he were to act hateful towards anyone, it wouldn't be the Jing I love. I'll kill everyone for him. Jajaja

You are right ;) Generally speaking, no human is pure (?) . Than again, there was a point that striked me like the  moment XY say to herself  that: it's outsanding that he (TJ) don't hate, nor seek revenge even after going through such torture. It sounded like he felt in peace with his enemies. He didnt stop to love his brother. That's so hard to achieve ! And  in the book (ch.1):- Xiao Liu realized he probably reacted this way to the torture as well, the person being shamed having more dignity than the person shaming.

And... :D => you're being super naughty to want to kill everyone for him ahahaha! XD (joking ;)! 

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1695049520726540676?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw DW fell down while sitting/squatting? Lol just like during the fireworks kiss so cute ?

I think 1 quality that anti Jing dislike is his ability to forgive. I gave seen a lot of comment saying, he should do this or that to his brother. Because just like Hou, they do not get Jing. 

I Have seen lots of characters like XL and CX but it  is a  1rst to see a character like Jing. I wish the writer had developed him more in the book. 

Kali_01:

https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1695049520726540676?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw DW fell down while sitting/squatting? Lol just like during the fireworks kiss so cute ?

Jajaja, he really is Jing is some ways.

Ari_Lee:

Ooh, nice. Now it will get more viewers.

Yeah, finger crossing, because I didn't see any announcement in Europe yet ...?

peng-peng:

I think 1 quality that anti Jing dislike is his ability to forgive. I gave seen a lot of comment saying, he should do this or that to his brother. Because just like Hou, they do not get Jing. 

I Have seen lots of characters like XL and CX but it  is a  1rst to see a character like Jing. I wish the writer had developed him more in the book. 

This is why Jing is my favorite character in Lost You Forever. The character is out of the ordinary.

Kali_01:

He is the epitome of cuteness.

Ari_Lee:

I love how fierce we are and how much we want to protect Jing. because the only bad thing they can hurl at him is his purity of heart, nothing more.

peng-peng:

I Have seen lots of characters like XL and CX but it  is a  1rst to see a character like Jing. I wish the writer had developed him more in the book. 

His Smile:

This is why Jing is my favorite character in Lost You Forever. The character is out of the ordinary.

Same, it was refreshing and to boot he's endgame.

I'm crying again watching Tu Shan Jing's heartbreak journey in Lost You Forever. He was the one who love the most and the one who is hurt the most. My heart breaks for him...      

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1695101636103082428?t=kJTJmEV82zxjsuMY-56Vdw&s=19

Y'all I'm literally going at this with XL fans in the main comment section right now cos I'm sorry I've had enough with the Jing slander, I can't take it anymore. 

TinaL:

Y'all I'm literally going at this with XL fans in the main comment section right now cos I'm sorry I've had enough with the Jing slander, I can't take it anymore. 

Wow! You are so brave. I have long given up explaining Jing's side, especially if I know the people I am explaining it to are hardcore XL fans.