We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:
han again, there was a point that striked me like the  moment XY say to herself  that: it's outsanding that he (TJ)

Yes, even his enemies came to that conclusion. 

Symbolika1:
And... :D => you're being super naughty to want to kill everyone for him ahahaha! XD (joking ;)! 

Jejejeje... The song for me goes "I wouldn't die for you, but I'd kill for you" (Only when it refers to Jing, of course...lol).

His Smile:

I'm crying again watching Tu Shan Jing's heartbreak journey in Lost You Forever. He was the one who love the most and the one who is hurt the most. My heart breaks for him...      

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1695101636103082428?t=kJTJmEV82zxjsuMY-56Vdw&s=19

This so sad. I might need to rewatch for a 4th time the beginnig. LOL

TinaL:

Y'all I'm literally going at this with XL fans in the main comment section right now cos I'm sorry I've had enough with the Jing slander, I can't take it anymore. 

I try not to get myself involved ...too much. 

His Smile:

Wow! You are so brave. I have long given up explaining Jing's side, especially if I know the people I am explaining it to are hardcore XL fans.

There are times when  have a whole paragraph in the comment field and then I look at the username and go... "ah" and leave without posting. lol

Ari_Lee:
There are times when  have a whole paragraph in the comment field and then I look at the username and go... "ah" and leave without posting. lol

Same here. I already know that the battle will be a lost cause before I start defending TSJ.

His Smile:

Same here. I already know that the battle will be a lost cause before I start defending TSJ.

Yes...

Ari_Lee:
This so sad. I might need to rewatch for a 4th time the beginnig. LOL

Just 3 poor words: OH MY GOD! ????

You are all very brave! One for  going on the comment section, the other one to re-re-re-re watch!

Really => Kuddos up! ??

Symbolika1:

Just 3 poor words: OH MY GOD! ????

You are all very brave! One for  going on the comment section, the other one to re-re-re-re watch!

Really => Kuddos up! ??

Jajajaja, 

TinaL:

Y'all I'm literally going at this with XL fans in the main comment section right now cos I'm sorry I've had enough with the Jing slander, I can't take it anymore. 

I know how you feel. Sometimes I see certain comments about Jing and I write so much just to end up deleting it ??‍♀️ it’s not worth our time to argue with people. Everyone has their own preferences and people that have skewed ways of thinking there’s no point to argue they believe what they want anyways. Life is short and this is just a fictional drama, although I love Jing so much and I feel sad for him that people say bad things about him, I’m sure Jing and Deng Wei would much prefer us to keep our peace of mind than to argue with people on his behalf.  Also why I prefer to stay in this thread, talking with people that share our ideas and likes and keeping our peace. I want to be able to associate LYF and YaoJing years later with good memories not of the constant shipping wars. 

Kali_01:
Sometimes I see certain comments about Jing and I write so much just to end up deleting it ??‍♀️ it’s not worth our time to argue with people.

It seems a lot of us do this. 

Kali_01:
I want to be able to associate LYF and YaoJing years later with good memories not of the constant shipping wars. 

100 % agree ?‍♀️ Zen is the attitude.

https://x.com/foxy_dengweid/status/1694381451301814327?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

I’m glad other people rejected so that Deng Wei can play Jing. ? I can’t imagine anyone as Jing

Kali_01:

https://x.com/foxy_dengweid/status/1694381451301814327?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw

I’m glad other people rejected so that Deng Wei can play Jing. ? I can’t imagine anyone as Jing

I agree! He was born to play the role. 

Kali_01:

His Smile:

I agree! He was born to play the role. 

I agree with both of you. I wish I knew who  are the ones who rejected the role so I can send them "Thank you for rejecting the role" gifts. LOL

Ari_Lee:

I agree with both of you. I wish I knew who  are the ones who rejected the role so I can send them "Thank you for rejecting the role" gifts. LOL

I read about Xu Kai...dunno if it's true or not but I read he rejected LYF for "Snow Eagle Lord" ... which didn't do well tbh. His fans were quite disappointed, complaining about his screentime or something like that.

As for fanwars, defending Jing or YaoJing, I gave up, it was exhausting...let them believe whatever they want.

All in all, the role of Tushan Jing was definitely made for Deng Wei.  

Queen_Myrna:

I read about Xu Kai...dunno if it's true or not but I read he rejected LYF for "Snow Eagle Lord" ... which didn't do well tbh. His fans were quite disappointed, complaining about his screentime or something like that.

As for fanwars, defending Jing or YaoJing, I gave up, it was exhausting...let them believe whatever they want.

I heard a rumor about him rejecting it too,  but I also don't know if it's true or not. As the drama gods as my witnesses, I tried to like SEL, but it was better than sleep meds, I dropped it.

Symbolika1:
?‍♀️ Zen is the attitude.

Yes!

His Smile:

I'm crying again watching Tu Shan Jing's heartbreak journey in Lost You Forever. He was the one who love the most and the one who is hurt the most. My heart breaks for him...      

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1695101636103082428?t=kJTJmEV82zxjsuMY-56Vdw&s=19

I agree with you. I wonder if Tong Hua didn't let them end up together, would Jing just live in despair for the rest of his life? Out of all the three guys, he attachment with XY can be deem as  unhealthy. It's quite sweet but not so good in a way.