We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Kali_01:

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/14/lost-you-forever-chapter-23-familial-strife-demands-no-rush/ 

This chapter made me have some sympathy for Jing's grandmother but for sure the drama version of her I definitely hate ? 

hahaha

Ari_Lee:

I was like "aww, she's a good grandma" Until she said "impossible". I cursed at her in Spanish and English. LOL

Hahahahaha I wanted to slap her real good when he drugged Jing, breaks my heart for him, how could she, he trusted her~

Omg!!!!! I can finally quote!!!! *crying*

kjxy:

Omg!!!!! I can finally quote!!!! ??

I saw! Congrats! Can you post links also?

Let's try 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/awAtdHZfovU

I saw a fan page do an edit like this earlier, and was amazed WeTV Taiwan did too! ???

Ari_Lee:

I saw! Congrats! Can you post links too?

I'm so happy!!! But emojis don't work well for me yet haha

kjxy:

Let's try 

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/awAtdHZfovU

I saw a fan page do an edit like this earlier, and was amazed WeTV Taiwan did too! ???

You can! The video is not available in my country.??

kjxy:

Omg!!!!! I can finally quote!!!! ??

Congrats! ?

kjxy:

I'm so happy!!! But emojis don't work well for me yet haha

Sometimes if you refresh the page they appear. Sometimes I just get a bunch of question marks.

Ari_Lee:

You can! The video is not available in my country.??

Ohhhhh sorry....

this was when Jing and XY met during Xuan's first marriage. (I think this is the one the trended in China (someone mentioned that here from Weibo)

Both were standing some distance away, and people keep passing by them and they were just there standing looking at each other. XY's felt some pain in her heart and Jing rushed to her side, XY tried to brush him off and asked Ah Nian for help, Jing insisted on helping her... while he was helping her ease the pain, Jing was looking at her all that time, and XY met his eyes and they were staring each other, and there were flashbacks of their memories, like both were reminded of them... ??

Kali_01:

Congrats! ?

Thanks! Achievement! finally I was given a chance! I guess I'm qualified now to be part of TSJ-XY thread.??

@Ari_Lee: you're right, so I edit the question marks but when I refresh I see the emojis, naughty mdl ? playing with me

kjxy:

Ohhhhh sorry....

this was when Jing and XY met during Xuan's first marriage. (I think this is the one the trended in China (someone mentioned that here from Weibo)

Both were standing some distance away, and people keep passing by them and they were just there standing looking at each other. XY's felt some pain in her heart and Jing rushed to her side, XY tried to brush him off and asked Ah Nian for help, Jing insisted on helping her... while he was helping her ease the pain, Jing was looking at her all that time, and XY met his eyes and they were staring each other, and there were flashbacks of their memories, like both were reminded of them... ??

Ah! That scene always gets to me.

Ari_Lee:

Ah! That scene always gets to me.

Right!! I blame DW for acting Jing well ? and having those eyes ?

I think I still have a long way to go here, ? lemme experiment with the link sharing maybe some can work out for you and others ☺️

https://twitter.com/MBEsukkiewei/status/1695122995407425717?s=19

??? one of the ways yaojing pipz entertain themselves while waiting for s2

is there any news about when season 2 is getting released?

peng-peng:
questions. 1- After XL crashed the wedding, he later asked her who she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Why did she refuse the answer this question when she had answered his 1rst question?

The author seems to have juxtaposed those two questions on purpose so that the implications could be clearly inferred by the reader. When asked if she wants to marry TSJ, XY easily answers yes. But when asked "Who do you most want to spend the rest of your life with?" XY cannot answer. "Her mind refused to let her say what her heart felt." That speaks volumes. She knows TSJ is the right choice for her, and she wants to marry him because of that knowledge and because she truly does love him. She also knows (logically) that XL/FFB is the wrong choice for her. They cannot be together. But up to that point in the novel, we see XY wish, over and over again, that XL could just be the version of himself that could always be her companion (like FFB was to her for 10+ years) and not her family's enemy or a general who wants to die on the battlefield. We can infer that despite knowing, logically / in her mind, that TSJ is the best choice for her, her heart most wishes that she could spend her whole life with someone else. Each reader can draw their own conclusion about who that is, but to me it seems like that person is a fantasy version of XL. A version of XL that would be capable of being by XY's side for the rest of her life. 

peng-peng:
2-when she then said it hurt, it hurt. Was it the love bug hurting her or her broken heart?

The novel specifies what causes her pain. It's not the poisonous bug or a broken heart. As TinaL mentioned, XL used his power to try to see into XY's heart in order to see the answer to his last question. But XY refused to even think about the answer. So her mind strongly resisted the probe, and her painful headache was the result of her resistance. 

Here's the passage for ease of reference:

Another question was right at the tip of Xiang Liu’s lips but he was actually torn until a moment later he asked, “Who do you most want to spend your entire life with?”

Xiao Yao opened her mouth to answer but her expression showed her internal struggle as her mind refused to let her say what her heart felt.

After multiple struggles she became more and more pained and her body began to shake as she clutched her head “Hurt… hurt…” Xiang Liu had used his power to try and see into Xiao Yao’s heart but Xiao Yao’s mind was too strong willed. If she encountered something that even she refused to think about, then she would unexpectedly oppose answering it and the headache was the result of her refusal to answer the question.

Xiang Liu was afraid that she would injure her soul essence so he didn’t dare push her and quickly pulled back his probe and said “If your head hurts, rest.”

kjxy:
@peng-peng: I think when it comes to XL or him and XY, there's a thread created similar to this here on mdl

I agree that it would be better to ask XL-related questions in the XL thread in the future. People in this thread want to talk about TSJ and might get annoyed if the thread gets clogged up with XL-focused posts.