dtsj_sapphire:

let's sacrifice waiting in line🦵💪, it's an urgent matter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha yeah..🏃‍♀️💃👰😜🤣🤣🤣🤣

Symbolika1:

Some fans created a marriage certificate leaving space for anyone to edit their pic next to him :D

(Have fun!) :D 

lol oh wow

Hakimah:

Can anyone help me to register on weibo. I really want to be updated with Deng Wei 🥺

As far as I can remember, I registered using my phone number 

peng-peng:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02bE1RB8Zw6yj33bB888hUqDGmx5hNBbCj9YvbZEEwogzdzsvX5oxVPWcon1M2ZKXml&id=100044193111188&sfnsn=scwspmo

If this is true. I am proud of him.

Yes it's, also over 10 million yuan in sales for his SkinCeuticals endorsement.  And now everything he wears gets sold out no matter how expensive it's. 

TinaL:

Yes it's, also over 10 million yuan in sales for his SkinCeuticals endorsement.  And now everything he wears gets sold out no matter how expensive it's. 

He got rich fans,no wonder they’re called diamonds 💎. I’m proud of him & how hard he’s worked,cos if it wasn’t for his scene I wouldn’t have paid no heed to the drama. That man knows how to kiss gotdamn!!😈

Symbolika1:

Some fans created a marriage certificate leaving space for anyone to edit their pic next to him :D

(Have fun!) :D 

haha :D Thanks for sharing here!!

Romans_Revenge:

He got rich fans,no wonder they’re called diamonds 💎. I’m proud of him & how hard he’s worked,cos if it wasn’t for his scene I wouldn’t have paid no heed to the drama. That man knows how to kiss gotdamn!!😈

Hahaha.Fans are indeed suitable for 💎...I still addicted to the scenes too...don't look down on this gentleman. .he can go wild.....very🙈🦊

Winny Aye:

Hahaha...I still addicted to the scenes too...don't look down on this gentleman. .he can go wild.....very🙈🦊

Lmao  yeah don’t let that innocent face & smile fool you,he can make you weak in the knees. Lemme see if I can find me a man like that real quick 😂😂🫣.

Romans_Revenge:

Heavy on the know how to kiss 😂, and yes I decided to watch LYF because of him. Especially after seeing a tiktok of his appearance in ep 3

Romans_Revenge:

Lmao  yeah don’t let that innocent face & smile fool you,he can make you weak in the knees. Lemme see if I can find me a man like that real quick 😂😂🫣.

That's very true about this man called Tu Shan Jing. Deng Wei is so perfect. Hehehe we need to find our own Jing. Very true..😍

After watching Kitties portrayal of the maze scene Kali had shared, i went back to read the scene. .lol it's really beautiful. .i loves the tails covering them at the end..i wish the drama had done better job...but well i guess it's still ok

Assassinating Maze scene. .chapter 21

Jing furiously urged his winged ride faster to get to Little Zhu Rong’s residence and learned Xiao Yao was not there. Shan Hu quizzically said “Princess went to the cherry blossom forest in the countryside.”

Jing rushed there and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Men and women were playing under the trees and the sound of happy feminine laughter rang out and there was no hint of danger.

Jing tensed up and brought out little fox and asked it to track Xiao Yao. The Nine-tailed fox was a born tracker and good at concealment, plus Jing kept Xiao Yao on his heart and mind all the time so even if her scent was mixed with many, he could still differentiate if there was even the slightest smell of her.

Jing was born with the spiritual eye that could see through any enchantments and mazes, plus with the help of little fox, he tracked her to another canyon. He saw a maze formed using water, wood, and fire, it was a kill maze. The ground covered in snow was to his advantage and he grabbed the snow in hand and created a fog to envelope him and he disappeared from sight.

Jing entered the maze and heard a man’s sorrowful wailing and followed the sound. He didn’t see the man but before him was a snowy ground that was dyed red with blood. A bloodied person was hanging in mid air, the body so cut up it was impossible to tell if it was a man or a woman, but her face was pristine as if carved from a crystal jade and her eyes were still opened wide.

Jing let out a scream from deep within his soul, it was a scream that didn’t even sound like it was made by a person, and he flew up and used his hands to slash the branches and grabbed Xiao Yao in his arms.

Jing went to feel for her pulse but felt nothing. His entire body was shaking and he tightly embraced Xiao Yao and tried to use his body warmth to warm her icy cold body.

He put his hand on her back and continued to push spiritual power into her “Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao……”

Jing called to Xiao Yao and leaned in to kiss her.

He kissed her cheek, but her face was still as white as fresh snow. She didn’t blush for him.

He kissed her eyes, but her eyelashes didn’t flutter like a butterfly’s wing.

He kissed her lips and sucked but her lips were tightly shut and cold and hard. She would no longer open like a flower for him so he could taste the world’s sweetest nectar.

Jing continued to kiss Xiao Yao but there was no response.

Jing’s entire body was convulsing and his tears came down like falling rain. Xiao Yao, Xiao Yao, I beg of you!

No matter how much power he transferred to her, her pulse never started again.

Jing let out a gutwrenching scream as his tears soaked her robe.

Xiao Yao! If you’re not in this world, how do you expect me to continue living? I was wrong! I was really wrong! I should have never left you! No matter what reason, I should have never left your side!

The final stage of the maze started and every single cherry blossom turned into a flickering flame and a burning inferno lit up to destroy everything so that even if the Grand Emperor and the Yellow Emperor wanted to destroy all there would be no proof left.

The flames rushed forward and burned Jing’s clothes and his skin was in pain but he continued to hold Xiao Yao tightly in his arms and allowed the flames to engulf them together.

Xiao Yao, I only want to be your Ye Shi Qi. I said I would listen to you for life so you can’t leave me! If you leave then I’ll go with you. No matter where you run to, I’ll always chase after you!

It's really heartfelt scene 🥺

Does anyone know how to share a YouTube Community post? I just saw DW in some pictures dressed in black with red roses and can't seem to share. 

Deng Wei’s interview from Figaro that someone kindly translated for fans https://x.com/just_yuzupi/status/1705251991436611961?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw 🙏 also LFY s2 page is open!! 

Winny Aye:

Hahaha.Fans are indeed suitable for ?...I still addicted to the scenes too...don't look down on this gentleman. .he can go wild.....very??

Hahhaha yeahh... May it be YSQ, TSJ or DW he can literally make you feel ... loved. 🤭