Symbolika1:

Kisssses anyway! :D => sluuurp! :D

Why did you desert us? Or were you always an undercover agent?

AH :

@Winny Aye that’s super interesting. A few parts in particular. Thanks for sharing your thoughts ^^ I’ll respond in more detail when I’m off mobile. 

Just 2 WORDS=> !Can't wait! :D

nathsketch:

Why did you desert us? Or were you always an undercover agent? 

No way! I'm just teasing you! You're the only undercoverd one! :D I like to cover myself...:D

Symbolika1:

No way! I'm just teasing you! You're the only undercoverd one! :D I like to cover myself...:D

Hahahahaha 

I'll admit that I was a bit of a double agent back at the beginning when I was more or less a Jinger. 

But then I was captured by the platinum hair, and now I'm in full support of Supreme Lord of the Universe Xiang Liu ?

Hey, did they all leave?

I better leave too before they catch me hahahah

nathsketch:

Hey, did they all leave?

I better leave too before they catch me hahahah

We'll be back! Have a cha :D...(see ya later)

nathsketch:

I'm pleading the Fifth. I've also brought a habeas corpus with me just in case.

No need for incarceration or testimony from the witness. We can proceed without them. 

Sidebar: counsel for the plaintiff is willing to settle this amicably. We only ask that all parties acknowledge that both discussion threads have their fair share of interpretations that are coloured by shipper-glasses. 

Hey, but I'm a foreign national. I can't be extradited unless it's a political crime :)))

Symbolika1:

We'll be back! Have a cha :D...(see ya later)

Thanks, darling! But it's too hot here in my country today. I'll take a cranberry iced tea instead :) ?

AH :

No need for incarceration or testimony from the witness. We can proceed without them. 

Sidebar: counsel for the plaintiff is willing to settle this amicably. We only ask that all parties acknowledge that both discussion threads have their fair share of interpretations that are coloured by shipper-glasses. 

That's very true. The take from YaoJing bias and YaoLiu bias will never be the same. Up to this day I will never accept XY loves XL more than Jing. The romantic she had for both guys are different. Jing will always be her home wherever she's going and also the one to provoke her feminity. Her bonds with XL are that more of exploring the world, facing inner exploration. He is more like her mentor. These type of relationships sometimes does not have to be romantic but doesn't necessarily any less strong than romantic love too. But I do acknowledged of XY having enough romantic attraction towards XL. But it is not stronger than the one she has for Jing . Well their official song Favor Mortal Fireworks applies to their love bond over. And in drama it only played on YaoJing scene. 

nathsketch:

True, but we are more open-minded :D

Are u really sure? If it's true. Then its good.?

nathsketch:

Hey, but I'm a foreign national. I can't be extradited unless it's a political crime :)))

nathsketch you receive a friendly settlement offer and take it as a threat of extradition? ^^”

AH :

nathsketch you receive a friendly settlement offer and take it as a threat of extradition? ^^”

Hahaha I don't think I can settle that easily  ?

Winny Aye:

Are u really sure? If it's true. Then its good.?

Oh, I meant open-minded about the ice crystal ball interpretations.

Hahahahaha about the rest, you're asking too much of me, Winny ?

But cheers anyway ♥️

Hey, I keep reading about this ice crystal ball thingy, and it's such a comfort because here is almost 40ºC degrees. My computer is so hot I'm afraid it will blow up, help

Is it hot where you all live? I can't take this, it's Spring in my country but imagine when Summer arrives. I hate this weather ?