Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/zimiyangzi/status/1689565256626974721?s=46&t=aH-LfpJ49lSmyIpD0HM2Sw YangZi and Deng Wei discuss kiss scene

They really had  great time perfecting that kissing scene. I want them to collab again 😍

Kali_01:

A couple hours to go before new episodes 🫢 excited and anxious 

anxious is the word. i m very anxious to watch the killing scene. and Jing going berserk and ready to die together. 

Ltran904:

Yea when DW's head was bandaged and his eyes and lips were the only things shown, I can see how beautiful his eyes are.. his eyes and Xiao Zhan eyes look very similar. 

finally someone get the xiao zhan vibes in Deng wei. yes it is the eyes. very long with a slight slant at the end and very clean and clear. when click back some clips on oath of love, YZ and XZ kissing scenes. the Dengwei vibes is very similar.

SnG:

anxious is the word. i m very anxious to watch the killing scene. and Jing going berserk and ready to die together. 

Same. I'm already dreading watching it.  Prepare a lot of tissues for this heart-wrenching moment, you may need it...just saying.

At least we’ll have some sweet scenes before that 

SnG:

finally someone get the xiao zhan vibes in Deng wei. yes it is the eyes. very long with a slight slant at the end and very clean and clear. when click back some clips on oath of love, YZ and XZ kissing scenes. the Dengwei vibes is very similar.

Speaking of XZ and YZ. I hope YangZi hangouts with DW too. She's friends with XZ but his fans doesn't like the friendship. I don't think DW fans will react badly if she hangouts with him every once in a while. I find DW fans to be pretty chill with his past female leads. 

Kali_01:

At least we’ll have some sweet scenes before that 

We need the happy energy before the tragedy ensues.

His Smile:

Speaking of XZ and YZ. I hope YangZi hangouts with DW too. She's friends with XZ but his fans doesn't like the friendship. I don't think DW fans will react badly if she hangouts with him every once in a while. I find DW fans to be pretty chill with his past female leads. 

We absolutely don't mind...in whatever relationship they are in, we'll cheer. As a level-headed fandom (I like to think we are one) We will be supportive of them.

His Smile:

it's not all of his fans,those are the toxic ones and the bjyx cp fans,i am a big fan of XZ since 2020 but why i will bother about their friendship when they both are comfortable 

i never found any similarities ,but i found many comments that they has some similarities and you know those Shitty YXH used this and made a huge black drafts,

the thing is after XZ ,DW is another person who made me mad lol.So i can say they both have this talent😜 

Queen_Myrna:

Same. I'm already dreading watching it.  Prepare a lot of tissues for this heart-wrenching moment, you may need it...just saying.

if it makes me cry again this drama is really doing a good job and the actors are really amazing. u know i already cried twice....once when he confessed to her in the dragon bone cave. i welled up in tears. this is the second confession scenes ever to make me cry from c dramaland. first was Liu yi fei and li xian in meet yourself, which i thought was really really touching. TSJ and XY was no 2. i think both are simlar in the sincerity of the men doing it and how they slowly yet clearly told the ladies how they fell in love. 

then i cried a bucket at the reunion between xy and cx and emperor hao ling especially the part XY thought the lady was her mum. OMG....LYF is stealing my tears. bet the breakup will make me cry too.

Xiao An:

it's not all of his fans,those are the toxic ones and the cp fans,i am a big fan of XZ since 2020 but why i will bother about their friendship when they both are comfortable 

Those toxic fans are the loudest ones. 

I'm glad to encounter a fan of XZ who supports his friendship with YZ. He treats her good off cam and during on cam events. 

Deng Wei fans are all level headed. That's why I love him now because his fans do not badmouth Yang Zi. They're also don't say anything bad about TCJ even though toxic YL fans are now targeting Deng Wei.

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1689583690597228545?s=20 

TSJ please give me some money

I love their love for each 🥲 at the same time would it have hurt for them to play a sad bgm during the death scene 🤦🏻‍♀️