Just wait for someone edit it with a sad bgm, we’ll all get much more feels ?

His Smile:

I am staying here. I already know they will react negatively since we are all praises for Jing yesterday. 

I broke my own resolve at reading a comment about Jing just "sitting there''. The only reason there is even a body for others to die for is because of Jing... *breathes* 

I am not going back out there...lmao

Fast Track Available August 14th

https://twitter.com/_lostyouforever/status/1689583690597228545?s=46

someone shared this fy all info .

Please as if Im not broke lol , now they are going to use my financial problem. lol but i will just for the sake of my Yaojing?

Ari_Lee:

I broke my own resolve at reading a comment about Jing just "sitting there''. The only reason there is even a body for others to die for is because of Jing... *breathes* 

I am not going back out there...lmao

It’s so frustrating. The drama better explain that maze situation when XY wakes up, I can’t stand people calling Jing useless when he wasn’t  ? 

Kali_01:

It’s so frustrating. The drama better explain that maze situation when XY wakes up, I can’t stand people calling Jing useless when he wasn’t  ? 

I know.!!! She was dead, there was nothing that could have been done and yet he still protected her.  He was broken from grief, he knew there was nothing that could have been done. Even CX with all the best doctors and medicines couldn't bring her back from the dead.  I am too worked up over a drama...lmao

Oh I found this in the comment section, wonder if it's true:

MoonPrsmPwr: "YangZi said during the Maze scene, she wanted to cry when Deng Wei was crying but she had to pretend she was still sleeping. @ around 13:10 mins in episode 30, you can see tears in the inner corner of her right eye."

Was at the comment section and it looks like overall, alot of people cried when Jing cried next to XY. They like his performance.  I think some of you hyped it too much and expected something more...

Kali_01:

Imo it was just missing an epic sad bgm like there was none unlike when XL was in the shell with XY there was bgm, it makes a big difference, to me at least idk I wish they added the kiss and scream scene too. ?

here that yaoliu account on twitter is saying drama is favoring jing to make him good? 

l

Ltran904:

Oh I found this in the comment section, wonder if it's true:

MoonPrsmPwr: "YangZi said during the Maze scene, she wanted to cry when Deng Wei was crying but she had to pretend she was still sleeping. @ around 13:10 mins in episode 30, you can see tears in the inner corner of her right eye."

I am going to have to hurt my own feelings and watch that scene again... I say like I wasn't going to watch it anyway. lol

Ari_Lee:

l

I am going to have to hurt my own feelings and watch that scene again... I say like I wasn't going to watch it anyway. lol

Why are you still awake??

Another frustrating point was, who wrote that he was greedy to give up his tsj status?? That was not in the novel.  

Ltran904:

Why are you still awake??

Jajaja, it's 8:41 AM here now. I slept for like 4 hours. 

wow here is 8:41pm lol hahaha happy watching to all of you guys .

Xiao An:

here that yaoliu account on twitter is saying drama is favoring jing to make him good? 

How exactly? Like Kali pointed out they are adding lines that are not in the book that will give even more arsenal to his haters while taking out important actions. 

Kali_01:

Another frustrating point was, who wrote that he was greedy to give up his tsj status?? That was not in the novel.  

Kali_01:

He is not greedy at all lol