Ltran904:

What was missing were the kisses he gave her to try and wake her up, like in the novel. I don't know about you guys but I was crying especially when I saw his skin all burned up while XY still looking all pretty.  

Also XL said if you didn't give her spiritual power then it would have been too late, which mean without TSJ she would have died. 

Also what do people expect from DW, he cried, he touched her, said the right things, and tried to die with her... what else can he do to make it sadder?

DW can't please people who already do not like his Jing performance from the onset. 

I don't know if they don't know how to treat well a character's story,then why they didn't cast some more popular star as jing,in the end the actor gets all blames.

DREAMERS12:

Me too.  It would be good if they explain it later when XY come back 

They do! I think when XY wakes up she goes to Jing, saw him then asked Jing Ye why is Jing seeking death... she explained what happened and tells her without him you would be alive... I think, let me go look and I'll be right back...

**Update**

Never mind she doesn't say that.. maybe director will add it??

Ltran904:

They do! I think when XY wakes up she goes to Jing, saw him then asked Jing Ye why is Jing seeking death... she explained what happened and tells her without him you would be alive... I think, let me go look and I'll be right back...

**Update**

Never mind she doesn't say that.. maybe director will add it??

In the novel I think Xiao Xiao told CX about it after his talk with FL. The drama didn’t explain it well so now people will scold Jing/DW for til XY wakes up if they even add that dialogue?? 

His Smile:

DW can't please people who already do not like his Jing performance from the onset. 

Yea , bet they're doing this to try to change then ending... dream on, *Xiao ta mei*, did I write that correctly? Lol

I give up on the comment section there. It gives me headache every time but I still try for idk why reason  🤦🏻‍♀️

I did felt underwhelming for me too. I think if he would have scream, it would have been more impactful. What I didn't like that they didn't have him try to kiss her like in the novel.

Kali_01:

I give up on the comment section there. It gives me headache every time but I still try for idk why reason  ??‍♀️

Are they bashing Jing?

Ltran904:

Yea , bet they're doing this to try to change then ending... dream on, *Xiao ta mei*, did I write that correctly? Lol

They can't change the events that has already been written by the author. Hahaha

yeah some comments on the mainpage is real bother tbh. Jing saved her first omg i cant be bothered to type out many facts that stated in novel and yeah it was also a teamwork between the 3 of them ,but what matters now is Jing was the first to arrive there and gave her his spiritual power. 

Wait why are people scolding DW? man gave it all today. it's just  delulu shippers who can't accept reality that keep attacking him so whatever lmao

Antinh85:

I did felt underwhelming for me too. I think if he would have scream, it would have been more impactful. What I didn't like that they didn't have him try to kiss her like in the novel.

Yes, the scream and the kisses should have been added. 

Kali_01:

I give up on the comment section there. It gives me headache every time but I still try for idk why reason  🤦🏻‍♀️

I am staying here. I already know they will react negatively since we are all praises for Jing yesterday. 

Dramaqueen:

Wait why are people scolding DW? man gave it all today. it's just  delulu shippers who can't accept reality that keep attacking him so whatever lmao

Hahaha! Deng Wei must have been playing really well for them to extend their hate for Jing to him.

Antinh85:

Imo it was just missing an epic sad bgm like there was none unlike when XL was in the shell with XY there was bgm, it makes a big difference, to me at least idk I wish they added the kiss and scream scene too. 😭