WangDuo girlfriend:

wow here is 8:41pm lol hahaha happy watching to all of you guys .

I am happy to be watching with all of you too. 

Ltran904:

Why are you still awake??

It's just 8:46 pm here 😁

Kali_01:

It’s so frustrating. The drama better explain that maze situation when XY wakes up, I can’t stand people calling Jing useless when he wasn’t  ? 

NO cos the hatred for Jing absolutely kills me. It's so unnecessary and unwarranted. I just wanna fight someone 

His Smile:

He is not greedy at all lol

I was shocked when he said that he’s been trying to give up that name so when did he get greedy?? Why even add that line 😩

Xiao An:

here that yaoliu account on twitter is saying drama is favoring jing to make him good🤣 

They are so delusional, no matter how they hate jing he's still the end game, the one xiao yao chooses. They can cry about it all they want. 

TinaL:

NO cos the hatred for Jing absolutely kills me. It's so unnecessary and unwarranted. I just wanna fight someone 

Why don't you just tell them?

Ltran904:

Why don't you just tell them?

I did try to tell someone about him not "just sitting there" and their response was something along the lines "I know they are in a formation, but he could have still tried". I don't get what part of she's dead, he's protecting her dead body with his own life don't they understand. 

Kali_01:

Another frustrating point was, who wrote that he was greedy to give up his tsj status?? That was not in the novel.  

they can say it another way like he wanted to match his position with her that's why he was greedy but no they just wanted to make him inferior .

Xiao An:

they can say it another way like he wanted to match his position with her that's why he was greedy but no they just wanted to make him inferior .

I rly question the scriptwriter for adding that line for Jing, it’s totally out of the blue 

Kali_01:

I was shocked when he said that he’s been trying to give up that name so when did he get greedy?? Why even add that line 😩

I think he meant that he wants to protect his family and have her too. I agree. They shouldn't have added that line. IDK what Tong Hua is thinking when she wrote the script for it. I think she wants to change the ending for her favorite character. She added so many scenes for XL in the drama and took away alot of Jing's. As if he became an after thought. 

Well, Deng Wei still gain popularity after this so it's still good for him. I love Jing but I do wish she would have taken out of his character's flaws. 

eh i dont know what ppl cant understand and need to explain the part of him giving all his spiritual power to keep her intact while he died with her. it was obvious to me. the last bit when he just want to die with her he let out all his power to surround her.

i totally agree the scene was slightly underwhelming but at least i could swallow it watching her being murdered in such a away. worst the Jesus death....it is not even murder. i dont know what to call it. Of course i was expecting berserk Jing but i believe it was the editing. in a way i feel the they downplay it maybe too much for Chinese viewers or due to censorhip could be to not do it too heavy. i dont know. it is definitely edited to cut short the tormenting moments. And in a way it fits TSJ character don you think. he is always the calmer one among all three in all situation but within that character DW presented it well...first he was very calm and give XY spiritual power thinking she could be revived. He acted like someone going mind going blank seeing the worst scene of someone he loved all bloody in front of him. the calmness is actually disbelief like this must be a nightmare i will wake up and she will be as alive as ever was clearly ppresented here. Then the regret, self hate and sorrow of not staying with her when she need him most. Finally when he realised she is gone, he gave up his own life. he did it in the TSJ way. MAybe CX will be the berserk one.

but i really have to commend that all 3 men did their parts. all felt something amiss. showing all 3 love her to feel her pain and death. it is like something konk in each one of them. XL of course he has the bug. for the other 2 to feel it, imagine how much they love her. Then it was a relay to bring her back. 

Still overall not bad. but ya the Jing scene could have a bigger climax. but maybe producer and editor is trying to be fair. who knows. if there is huge climax then netizens may be screaming murder to say they downplay XL role to highlight Jing again....can t please everyone i suppose. DW will get it either way!!

Antinh85:

I think he meant that he wants to protect his family and have her too. I agree. They shouldn't have added that line. IDK what Tong Hua is thinking when she wrote the script for it. I think she wants to change the ending for her favorite character. 

I remember when he woke up from coma he told her he wanted to stay as tsj to match her title but he’s willing to even be her servant as long as he can be with her. Something along those lines. But that line abt tsj status shouldn’t have been added when he found her dead 🥲 

Kali_01:

I was shocked when he said that he’s been trying to give up that name so when did he get greedy?? Why even add that line ?

maybe from the perspective of that person who has your dead love one in your arms....i suppose that line not necessary mean he was greedy as per se...its like in sorrow and regret, Jing hated himself for leaving her side again and again to go away to his family. so it means it is all my fault, it is all my fault. the self hate regret and sorrow was consuming him. EG like husband whose wife died in front of him and he hated himself for not being there when she need him most. so he call himself useless or horrid or worst person on this earth. but maybe greedy is a little inappropriate. he never wanted his family or business or position. but they are the things that keep making her sad, and repeated having to farewell her.

Ltran904:

Oh I found this in the comment section, wonder if it's true:

MoonPrsmPwr: "YangZi said during the Maze scene, she wanted to cry when Deng Wei was crying but she had to pretend she was still sleeping. @ around 13:10 mins in episode 30, you can see tears in the inner corner of her right eye."

Was at the comment section and it looks like overall, alot of people cried when Jing cried next to XY. They like his performance.  I think some of you hyped it too much and expected something more...

She did have a tear running down!!!

Ari_Lee:

She did have a tear running down!!!

Yes 🥲