Coriander:

Thank you for this thread. I enjoying all of the comments and thoughts, gives different perspective on the story. Other side has different narrative so it's quite interesting to read from both sides.. until some fans try to highlight their CP while downgrade other CP lol. Sometimes comment section gives me headache. 

Btw is that true that there'll be less Yao-Jing's scene after the breakup? I'm all ship rn but since he's the endgame I really wanna see them more.

Yes, I think they'll be less scenes with him until her wedding day. That'll be next season when they'll reunite again after FBB took her away from the wedding. 

Let's not spend our time and brain cells discussing those that has nothing better to do other than tearing people down. Let us just enjoy the drama, the story and the actors - effort, chemistry and of course good looks hahahaha....discussing about them just give more negative vibes. RRest assured, there are many on weibo  (not sure about other chinese platforms) also supporting tonight episodes thinking they are good. And let us also be happy we have ep 29 that is still so sweet and pretty to watch and funny because of Ah nian and cousin official and feng long of course. 

His Smile:

I try not to generalize, but the most vocal YL shippers online genuinely struggle with comprehension.

their disputes are something else.the fact that they cant even accept the fact that THE FACT JING SAVED HER FIRST. 

too many FACTS , THE FACTS WILL HURT THEM PERIODT lol

SnG:

Let's not spend our time and brain cells discussing those that has nothing better to do other than tearing people down. Let us just enjoy the drama, the story and the actors - effort, chemistry and of course good looks hahahaha....discussing about them just give more negative vibes. RRest assured, there are many on weibo  (not sure about other chinese platforms) also supporting tonight episodes thinking they are good. And let us also be happy we have ep 29 that is still so sweet and pretty to watch and funny because of Ah nian and cousin official and feng long of course. 

yes thats true. Lets make this group stress free from their agenda

funny they are native chinese speakers and if they cant understand what is presented better than us, then something must be wrong with their eyes or ability to analyse...hahahaha

Even though the comment section is pretty harsh today, it is still tame compared to the ones on Weibo. Almost every viewer is scolding DW because his acting felt flat during the emotional scene today. Also, his antis are very active there. 

Our guy has only been given one day of quiet and freedom from the disturbance of Lost You Forever fanatics.

His Smile:

Even though the comment section is pretty harsh today, it is still tame compared to the ones on Weibo. Almost every viewer is scolding DW because his acting felt flat during the emotional scene today. Also, his antis are very active there. 

Our guy has only been given one day of quiet and freedom from the disturbance of Lost You Forever fanatics.

Poor Deng Wei 😩

Kali_01:

Poor Deng Wei 😩

Chinese viewers do not have filters when they are disappointed. I hope he only reads the good reviews tonight,

Ltran904:

They do! I think when XY wakes up she goes to Jing, saw him then asked Jing Ye why is Jing seeking death... she explained what happened and tells her without him you would be alive... I think, let me go look and I'll be right back...

**Update**

Never mind she doesn't say that.. maybe director will add it??

I just wish the director could add this part. In the comment section, lots of people are continuously saying that Jing is useless. It really broke my heart. In the drama, they should highlight all the good deeds of Jing to help non-novel readers understand why he is the endgame.

https://twitter.com/Allaboutzimei/status/1689634659616034816?s=20 

my opinion was same as her,other ML also loved her but it's only jing who lost his wish to live.

https://twitter.com/annajwooo/status/1689639389511684099?s=20 

read the comments😅😅😅 

Xiao An:

https://twitter.com/Allaboutzimei/status/1689634659616034816?s=20 

my opinion was same as her,other ML also loved her but it's only jing who lost his wish to live.

https://twitter.com/annajwooo/status/1689639389511684099?s=20 

read the comments??? 

Yes, music would’ve made a difference sigh, YZ and DW worked so hard on that scene too 

Ari_Lee:

Now I read a comment that said Chinese viewers are saying Jing set the fire. *sigh* Why can't we all enjoy all parts of the drama without hating the other viewers and actors.  For me, the story would not work without them. I enjoy most of it, except for all the love scenes between the brother and fiancee, but even those play a part. But I guess not everyone can do that. It's really disappointing how they are  tearing at each other in the thread.

Jing sets fire?🤣🤣🤣 

Yes, there’s comments like that on wb sigh