Kali_01:

have you watch The Starry Love? It was my favorite this year 

Not yet. Does it have a HE?

His Smile:

I think it's kind of an open ending lol but it's really worth it even though it has that kind of ending. It's not so angtsy, it's lighter and comical but acting wise is all on point. 

Kali_01:

I think it's kind of an open ending lol but it's really worth it even though it has that kind of ending. It's not so angtsy, it's lighter and comical but acting wise is all on point. 

I might consider watching it then. Thanks for the recommendation!

mparthur:

Love You Seven Times had a good start but is now suffering from the dragging effect in the current arc.  

Already? 

TheRaven:

Hello, safe space to talk about Jing and Xiao Yao <3  

Geez the comment section was a warzone and Jing is their favorite target. Like they don't have to bring another character (and the actor) down just to make their choice seem better. All the LIs are great in their own way but they have to accept at some point that Xiao Yao is in love with Jing. I'm glad things quite mellowed a bit since episode 28 tho (the kiss and YaoJing sweetness go brr). 

I have to admit, the maze death scene was edited poorly but Jing's crying made me cry buckets (Oh Deng Wei I want to give you a hug). I want to reedit it too if I want to cry over and over again till I'm immune (How can I get my hands on those raws)

I'm still hoping they would release season 2 soon after season 1 ends (although there's little hope T_T ). 

They said they heard the disappointment of the viewers and fans. I saw news that YZ‘s studio has  initiated the idea of let’s re-edit the maze scene by releasing raw filmed materials for the fans to do their editing and send it to them. I’m not sure if it happened they would replace that with their own version on all sites. If it’s true that would be fantastic:)

On releasing the S-2 , I heard min. 12 weeks/3 months waiting slot. I don’t mind it if it would be within this year time and while waiting we had other good dramas released. I might watch LYF couple of more times during this time. It has huge potential of rewatching. 

I am just lurking in the comment section at this point. I'm waiting for an update regarding season 2. I have never been addicted to a drama like this in years.

His Smile:

I am just lurking in the comment section at this point. I'm waiting for an update regarding season 2. I have never been addicted to a drama like this in years.

That X would be a better Jing did it for you? XD

There are a bunch of lunatics on the comments section.

They dish out fatwas if they disagree with your views.

Hahaha.

Ari_Lee:

Already? 

Can't wait for Lu Chang Kong to get killed.

mparthur:

Can't wait for Lu Chang Kong to get killed.

Jajaja

Hi I complete 30 and don’t see any updates today. Does anybody when they will air 31-32?

pinkapple:

Hi I complete 30 and don’t see any updates today. Does anybody when they will air 31-32?

On Monday

Ari_Lee:

On Monday

How come they don’t have any today?  

pinkapple:

How come they don’t have any today?  

The schedule was supposed to be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but they changed and gave us two episodes yesterday. We weren't supposed to get any Thursday or Friday.

His Smile:

As far as I'm aware of, the starry love has a BE that's why I never completed it.