Ari_Lee:

You mean when YZ chooses TJC? I have no idea what they are saying other than the caption . Lol

yes she choose XL ,but on weibo i heard she choose him bcz in the drama he didn't get her so this time she wants him to get a happy ending but the link i shared their translation seems to be different,it looks like she liked XL most that's why she choose her.

i don't know which is correct.

i don't care about it but why they are taunting jing and DW,i mean why they are mixing the character with the actors?? 

Xiao An:

yes she choose XL ,but on weibo i heard she choose him bcz in the drama he didn't get her so this time she wants him to get a happy ending but the link i shared their translation seems to be different,it looks like she liked XL most that's why she choose her.

i don't know which is correct.

i don't care about it but why they are taunting jing and DW,i mean why they are mixing the character with the actors?? 

???

Chapter 1: when TSJ discovers XY is a woman

...  He took the cloth and started washing himself.   From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.  

Xiao Liu's eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck , making crunch crunch sounds.

The man's eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu.  The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light.  His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it.

XY got caught redhandedly.  Hahaha.

mparthur:

Chapter 1: when TSJ discovers XY is a woman

...  He took the cloth and started washing himself.   From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.  

Xiao Liu's eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck , making crunch crunch sounds.

The man's eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu.  The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light.  His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it.

Yep the book version was better...lmao

https://twitter.com/dw_luwenxuan/status/1690347854571925505?s=20 

plot twist-xuanjing hahahah

Xiao An:

https://twitter.com/dw_luwenxuan/status/1690347854571925505?s=20 

plot twist-xuanjing hahahah

Lmao. When I watched that episode I thought it was adorable that he was so excited over insects  and that he called DW and shared.

Ari_Lee:

Lmao. When I watched that episode I thought it was adorable that he was so excited over insects  and that he called DW and shared.

ZWY's food tastes are not exactly friendly to those in the UK.  I jumped when he said he wanted the insects!

mparthur:

ZWY's food tastes are not exactly friendly to those in the UK.  I jumped when he said he wanted the insects!

They are not friendly to me either, but I would have taken it too...lol

By the way, it would have been so funny to watch YZ munching on duck necks while oogling DW...lmao

I am happy that Team LYF will be in Hello Saturday again. More YangZixDengWei crumbs. lol

mparthur:

ZWY's food tastes are not exactly friendly to those in the UK.  I jumped when he said he wanted the insects!

He and his good friend Deng Wei have the same palate ?

His Smile:

He and his good friend Deng Wei have the same palate ?

You wouldn't join them on food exploration outings? Lol

Ari_Lee:

You wouldn't join them on food exploration outings? Lol

I'd go vegetarian if I join them on food exploration outings.

mparthur:

I'd go vegetarian if I join them on food exploration outings.

Jajajaja 

Ari_Lee:

By the way, it would have been so funny to watch YZ munching on duck necks while oogling DW...lmao

Episode 14 when Xiao Yao sucks the bone marrow while TSJ is smiling proudly in her company.  CX is horrified.  Her father is composed.  

I love Yang Zi's acting in that scene.  Especially the sound she made when she saw the bone marrow.