TinaL:

As far as I'm aware of, the starry love has a BE that's why I never completed it. 

I consider it’s more open ending 

TinaL:

As far as I'm aware of, the starry love has a BE that's why I never completed it. 

It's not a BE. It's one of those shows where one of the leads die and they bring her/him back through reincarnation or other forms of magic. You don't see the actress or actor but some cgi flying around... then "The End!"

The same with Back to the Brinks, but in this one you see a glimpse of the actress and then "the end!"

I don't think they're considered open ending because it's already said those characters will come back.

TTEOTM, this one has open ending because we don't know if the character will come back or not. Have to use you imagination but in the book it's a happy ending and the leads spend some time with each other then "The end".

Ltran904:

It's not a BE. It's one of those shows where one of the leads die and they bring her/him back through reincarnation or other forms of magic. You don't see the actress or actor but some cgi flying around... then "The End!"

The same with Back to the Brinks, but in this one you see a glimpse of the actress and then "the end!"

I don't think they're considered open ending because it's already said those characters will come back.

TTEOTM, this one has open ending because we don't know if the character will come back or not. Have to use you imagination but in the book it's a happy ending and the leads spend some time with each other then "The end".

They should've followed the novel's ending in TTEOTM. I hate it when a drama go the OE route when in the novel it's a happy ending for the leads instead. 

His Smile:

They should've followed the novel's ending in TTEOTM. I hate it when a drama go the OE route when in the novel it's a happy ending for the leads instead. 

Someone said something like to just imagine he needs to cook for another 500 years and it's a HE.lol

Ari_Lee:

Someone said something like to just imagine he needs to cook for another 500 years and it's a HE.lol

lol ?

His Smile:

I think it's because there was no room in their 40 eps . I read somewhere they didn't even add the love story ending of Jiwu and Mo Nv and the author was disappointed. 

TheRaven:

Hello, safe space to talk about Jing and Xiao Yao <3  

Geez the comment section was a warzone and Jing is their favorite target. Like they don't have to bring another character (and the actor) down just to make their choice seem better. All the LIs are great in their own way but they have to accept at some point that Xiao Yao is in love with Jing. I'm glad things quite mellowed a bit since episode 28 tho (the kiss and YaoJing sweetness go brr). 

I have to admit, the maze death scene was edited poorly but Jing's crying made me cry buckets (Oh Deng Wei I want to give you a hug). I want to reedit it too if I want to cry over and over again till I'm immune (How can I get my hands on those raws)

I'm still hoping they would release season 2 soon after season 1 ends (although there's little hope T_T ). 

That’s why I come here the comment section hates TSJ but sometimes I post defiantly there and proclaim that TSJ is the end game?

His Smile:

Same here cause imo, TTEOM novel has one of the best redemption arc for the ML . But I made peace once I realized they weren't going to follow the original. Same right now with Love You Seven Times. I'm watching it as a separate story . 

3naVIP:

That’s why I come here the comment section hates TSJ but sometimes I post defiantly there and proclaim that TSJ is the end game?

You rebel! LOL 

I love TSJ, he’s too kind for the world.  I think there’s a saying like being kind to the world is being cruel to yourself I think it’s so true 

His Smile:

Right that's why I'm glad LYF will be following the novel... I would have been in distraught if it didn't. 

Hear hear @3naVIP ! Maybe I should do that too then never reply back when another ship starts to argue so they get more annoyed haha.

Episode 28-30 was so good that I kept rewatching it (the pain of waiting) my fave part so far (aside from the kisses) is their zither dates <3 bless this couple. When Xiao Yao sang while Jing played, it really captured how deep both of their love is. I think for me this part marks their progression from puppy love to a more mature one.

Jing's letter made me swoon so much. tbh my usual types are "bad boys" (the non physically abusive ones) but sweet and kind MLs who are capable and reliable steals my heart quicker just as that cutie fluffy floatie fox did!

His Smile:

I expect nothing less from the delulus of LYF..... 

The thing is they can't digest the fact that he is the end game,but they can't blame the writer for that bcz she also writes their fav character so how can they blame her writing for making him end game.so they only blames the artists acting in the end .

well my weiwei is not a pro level actor but they can't feel their chemistry because they are biased towards other guys and as i said nowadays gentle/kind guy=boring.

anyway as they loved their cp so much so they should pray for a second match ,there are a drama melon of YZ and TJC so they should pray for it instead hating the end game.I am indicating those fans who becomes personal

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1690332274074480641?s=20 

I am okay with this but tell me why they are downgrading jing  here?why they can't their cp peacefully?

Xiao An:

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1690332274074480641?s=20 

I am okay with this but tell me why they are downgrading jing  here?why they can't their cp peacefully?

You mean when YZ chooses TJC? I have no idea what they are saying other than the caption . Lol