Ltran904:

Has anyone seen the Longest Promised? Is it good? It has an 8.0 rating here. I usually don't watch anything below a 8.2 rating from here, but with how the ratings for LYF fluctuates I feel like I can't trust them anymore.. 

Imo, I didn't enjoy it. I gave it till episode 25 before dropping. I love XZ and held on for him but there was nothing memorable about it. 

Winner_is_King:

I dropped it after watching the first episode😅  But maybe it just doesn't fit me 

I heard it had a bad ending... Dropped it too.. 

Winner_is_King:

I dropped it after watching the first episode😅  But maybe it just doesn't fit me 

Really? Why? Was it really that bad?

Ltran904:

Really? Why? Was it really that bad?

I heard the ending was bad a lot of the novel fans were not happy... Ending was open to interpretation type... 

Ok.. not gonna watch it then, thanks guys!

Ltran904:

Has anyone seen the Longest Promised? Is it good? It has an 8.0 rating here. I usually don't watch anything below a 8.2 rating from here, but with how the ratings for LYF fluctuates I feel like I can't trust them anymore.. 

I watched it but wish I had dropped it. BTW, that rating is frozen.  It has been 8 for weeks. 

it’s going to be a roller coaster of emotions next week when they wake up then the impending break up 😭

TheRaven:

Hello, safe space to talk about Jing and Xiao Yao <3  

Geez the comment section was a warzone and Jing is their favorite target. Like they don't have to bring another character (and the actor) down just to make their choice seem better. All the LIs are great in their own way but they have to accept at some point that Xiao Yao is in love with Jing. I'm glad things quite mellowed a bit since episode 28 tho (the kiss and YaoJing sweetness go brr). 

I have to admit, the maze death scene was edited poorly but Jing's crying made me cry buckets (Oh Deng Wei I want to give you a hug). I want to reedit it too if I want to cry over and over again till I'm immune (How can I get my hands on those raws)

I'm still hoping they would release season 2 soon after season 1 ends (although there's little hope T_T ). 

I dont see where ep 30 was edited badly tbh. I think was very well executed with the right emotions and bgm. OMG, I ugly cried like crazy during that scene. I felt Jing's regret for hesitating, breaking his promises, and the regret of failing to protect/love her when he knew that's all she wanted. Going forward, he will be more assertive cause this whole thing taught him a lesson.

Ltran904:

Ok.. not gonna watch it then, thanks guys!

i watched it and liked it,i  had no expectation bcz the novel was too bad but i like the screenwriting of the drama more.

but the last few episodes were painful and it has open ending,can't say open,it's actually sad ending.

but yes everyone will not have same preference

Kali_01:

it’s going to be a roller coaster of emotions next week when they wake up then the impending break up 😭

Yeah plus we will have a cliff hanger finale episode and then we wait for season  2.

Watching Back from the brink and realized they also have Nine-tailed foxes from QingQiu 🤭

btw Deng wei's tu shan jing broke 9 on V Linkage ranking for the first time

it's huge for DW bcz he has less follwers

Xiao An:

btw Deng wei's tu shan jing broke 9 on V Linkage ranking for the first time

it's huge for DW bcz he has less follwers

I saw that! Happy for him he’s almost at 4m followers too. I really love how he brought TSJ to life 

pinkapple:

Me just living for the TSJ and XY moments... Can't wait for season 2 so we could hopefully concentrate on their love arc more no matter how angsty it might be.... 

Winner_is_King:

Watching Back from the brink and realized they also have Nine-tailed foxes from QingQiu 🤭

Feng Qiu from Three Worlds Three Lives is a nine-tailed fox.