SnG:

maybe hurt by some bad boys and end up realising good boy is a better choice. u know this drama actually brought up a trend of nice guy win. we have so many dramas with bad boys get the girl and nice guys finish last. i told my hubby my 6 years of watching c drama finally i see a nice boy wins the girl hand.

She is like Qiong Yao, the Taiwanese novelist, who writes miserable stories.  My mom used to cry her eyes out watching the tv adaptions of her novels.  Green Grass By The River

QY herself married several times, if I am not mistaken.

oh ya...my parents loves her all stories too. i do remember growing up  with qiong yao  drama hahaha....oh my so long ago.

another chinese writer is zhang ai lin. i think her story as a person and her writing are both tragic. sometimes it is sad to know that these ppl have to go through so much so we have good stories to read and drama to watch.

actually when i watched TTEOM i was impressed with Deng wei's acting as the Prince Hsiao when he told ye bing ching that it is not her fault to be wanting to be his main wife because he is the one that cause her the pain...i got teary when he says those lines. i really hope hope hope he will remain high. i know for now Yu zheng hates him and keeps wanting to tear him down. it is getting rather personal too. i really really hope he doesnt have black material stashed away to be dig out. the c ent can be so unforgiving and cruel. 

SnG:

actually when i watched TTEOM i was impressed with Deng wei's acting as the Prince Hsiao when he told ye bing ching that it is not her fault to be wanting to be his main wife because he is the one that cause her the pain...i got teary when he says those lines. i really hope hope hope he will remain high. i know for now Yu zheng hates him and keeps wanting to tear him down. it is getting rather personal too. i really really hope he doesnt have black material stashed away to be dig out. the c ent can be so unforgiving and cruel. 

He was good in TTEOM.  In fact, his fighting scenes are awesome due to his ballet background like Leo Luo.  

mparthur:

He was good in TTEOM.  In fact, his fighting scenes are awesome due to his ballet background like Leo Luo.  

He really suits costume dramas. Even in Miss the Dragon, everyone likes his character there.

SnG:

maybe hurt by some bad boys and end up realising good boy is a better choice. u know this drama actually brought up a trend of nice guy win. we have so many dramas with bad boys get the girl and nice guys finish last. i told my hubby my 6 years of watching c drama finally i see a nice boy wins the girl hand.

And I'm glad for that. I grew up hearing, he's a man thats how men are, but hopefully the younger generations don't put up with the bs. 

SnG:

oh ya...my parents loves her all stories too. i do remember growing up  with qiong yao  drama hahaha....oh my so long ago.

another chinese writer is zhang ai lin. i think her story as a person and her writing are both tragic. sometimes it is sad to know that these ppl have to go through so much so we have good stories to read and drama to watch.

Taylor Swift writes songs about her past relationships and makes loads of money from them.

I don't mind having a miserable life except I have no talent in creative writing.  zi dan.

mparthur:

Taylor Swift writes songs about her past relationships and makes loads of money from it.

I don't mind having a miserable life except I have no talents in creative writing.  zi dan.

Same...same lmao

Tushan Jing song:

(Everything I do), I Do It For You by Bryan Adams
https://youtu.be/Y0pdQU87dc8

His Smile:

He really suits costume dramas. Even in Miss the Dragon, everyone likes his character there.

I personally prefer Deng Wei in dark clothing. He suits anti-hero /villainous roles so well. He was my favorite in Miss the Dragon. I really need him to pick up a dark revenge role. 

SnG:

I also want to add that some viewers still prefers fiesty hard-headed female leads. They are considered strong, independent, smart, and not your usual boring submissive gal. Tbh I like the fiesty types too but lately I've also noticed that soft spoken female leads are coming up as well (same as the nice male lead guy).

I really like the 2nd female lead from the starry love. She was so well written and she embodies the "soft spoken and feminine" type so well. She didn't appear to weak or a damsel in distress. I also really like the female lead from Lighter and Princess. She wasn't fiesty but yet also not submissive. The writing for these two characters were well done.

I'm happy the nice male leads are winning. I noticed I really like the "timid, foolish, and shy" type for male leads. Korean dramas has several of those leads and it has won me over. 

SnG:

i thought i will give Longest Promise a try while waiting for LYF. I reckon CGI was great. XZ looks great and his acting and demeanour of ShiYing is to the point. He did it with elegance and excellent expression. I think the biggest issue is the actress. I never watched her work prior to this. Her acting is very cringy and her look is somehow .....hmmmm...i dont know how to comment. very difficult to get the chemistry and very very difficult to get me to believe these two characters are a pair. i think that is the biggest issue  for me.

The Longest Promise remind me the Journey of Flower, but  man how can you compare Zhao Li Ying  acting  ability with LP drama FL. She also did some cutie girly things that didn’t bothered me much. Other than acting so the dubbing to create young girl image is bad.

by the way, I put Wallace Huo, XZ and DW  faces with their beautiful puppy eyes in the same category. Only DW’s Jawline is not as wide as the other two. I love WH. With choosing right and suitable scripts and FL partner in dramas, XZ and DW can become icons as well.  My opinion:)

Noush  

Zhang Wan Yi's doe eyes when it comes to emotional scenes takes the audience to another level. Emotional scenes by Yang Zi and others in this drama barely make me teary but this ZWY- I have to use my T-shirt to wipe off my tears.

When Xiao Feng killed herself and Li Chengyin cried his eyes out in Goodbye, My Princess, I didn't even weep.

Episodes 11 and 14 of LYF wetted my T-shirts.

I love Wallace Hou in the Battle of Changsha. He has the same hypnotic eyes as DW and XZ. These actors have the face of romance genre-leading men because they have the innate softness of a man deeply in love with the heroine.

i think tomorrow jing will rank first in the punishment ranking?