Xiao An:

: If you can rewrite #LostYouForever ending, how would you rewrite it? #ZhangWanyi: I won’t change the ending, just fix the middle part — I’ll shoot Tushan Jing first  oh I’m sorry, I mean I’ll get rid of him first   

lolllll

Hahaha ZWY really disapproves of TSJ. I can't imagine how he and DW argues discussing their characters when they are together. 🤣

Dashmount20 

Anything to do with Yao-Xuan relationship, there is another thread for him:

Xuan and the one that got away. Spoilers!!! - Lost You Forever - MyDramaList

SnG:

just asking for opinion. to those who has finish 39 episodes, do you think we should wait after ep 34. because the breakup seems very very bad. and the wedding is the one btw FL and XY? or should i wait till season 2 came out. is the breakup tat bad that makes it hard to swallow and wait for S2.

Imo, the breakup scene, it was harder to watch XY  as she  felled and broke (just knowing how much she hates betrayal and how much she liked the dude). I felt so bad for her. Everyone in that room knew one thing or another  except her. And the way everyone just stared at her once she put 1 + 1 together. I would be pissed too if I was CX.  

I had mix emotions about  Jing (b/w mad and sad) but I gotta say he looked like a golden retriever stuck in the rain LOL it was cute. 

Can someone clarify this for me?? I saw this tweet and I am confused.

"YangZi jiejie, I appreciate you. ♥️
You truly understand Xiaoyao!

Yang : I feel very sorry for Xiang Liu; 

Tan: Everyone has their own ulterior motives when it comes to Xiaoyao, except for Xiang Liu who has none."

What does Tan Jian mean? AS I see it, the only one that has not used or had an ulterior motive when it came to Xiao Yao is Tushan Jing. Xiang Liu used her blood to heal himself, used her in the attempt to kill Cang Xuan.  

I appreciate it if anyone can explain. Thanks!

Lady Mac:

Tan: Everyone has their own ulterior motives when it comes to Xiaoyao, except for Xiang Liu who has none."

What does Tan Jian mean? AS I see it, the only one that has not used or had an ulterior motive when it came to Xiao Yao is Tushan Jing. Xiang Liu used her blood to heal himself, used her in the attempt to kill Cang Xuan.  

true i am confused too. 

So far Jing is the only one who hasn't used her LOL and Xiang Liu's the one who keeps using her as a means to an end. I started liking XL in his FB era but when he and Jing were talking business in one episode he literally tried to use XY to 'threaten' Jing but good thing that Jing is too smart when it comes to business talks and was against how XY was being used.

TheRaven:

true i am confused too. 

So far Jing is the only one who hasn't used her LOL and Xiang Liu's the one who keeps using her as a means to an end. I started liking XL in his FB era but when he and Jing were talking business in one episode he literally tried to use XY to 'threaten' Jing but good thing that Jing is too smart when it comes to business talks and was against how XY was being used.

Right, that makes no sense. 

Ari_Lee:

Right, that makes no sense. 

Xiang Liu used XY all the time eg. her blood, her connection with TSJ for medicine supply for his sick soldiers, her connection with Chang Xuan via the voodoo bug,  and her companionship.

TJC can TALK!

mparthur:

Xiang Liu used XY all the time eg. her blood, her connection with TSJ for medicine supply for his sick soldiers, her connection with Chang Xuan via the voodoo bug,  and her companionship.

TJC can TALK!

Yes! I find that interaction odd. 

Lady Mac:

no offence but did he forget the storyline?lol

TheRaven:

true i am confused too. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one. LOL Maybe he said it as a joke, otherwise it makes no sense. Jing never used XY, Whenever anyone tried to use her,  he immediately put a stop to it. One reason why YaoJing is my ship. 

Xiang Liu biting Xiao Yao's neck made my skin crawl. I hated him from the first time he did it. To me, it was an assault. 

Xiao An:

no offence but did he forget the storyline?lol

It seems like it. Jajajaja

S1 is already over and there’s still people that hate on Jing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kali_01:

S1 is already over and there’s still people that hate on Jing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes... One comment said something along the lines of I hope YaoJing shippers recognize XL's sacrifices. I just sighted and walked away.  He was never the man for XY because he would not leave his damned "cause".  I never understood it while watching the drama and never understood it while reading the novel. I understand his loyalty to the man who saved him, but I don't understand the man who saved him.

Is this Gong Gong in book 1? Would reading that provide more insight? I am not going to read it because I cried when I read the ending chapter, but I need to know why this guy is clinging to and willing to die for a dead nation.

Lady Mac:

I guess we'll see what he means by that at the end of season 2 cause idk what he means by that either. 

Isn't he older than YZ? Why is he calling her jiejie?

Yara_B:

I guess we'll see what he means by that at the end of season 2 cause idk what he means by that either. 

Isn't he older than YZ? Why is he calling her jiejie?

I thought he was older than her.

Edit: He is older.