Xiao an : I think because they watch the writer opinion… the writer herself explain the lost you forever is for CX. But again the title has a depth meaning where anyone can interpret differently..

Kali : hahaha u explain same w me.. hahaha

Just like the author explained, I still believe the title of losing someone forever is meant for CX, he also is the main lead. His journey with XY is the core of the plot and it shows how their paths deviate from the moment he decided to pursue his goals. A tragic character for sure, as they were each other’s world. Love that XY ended up with Jing (even tho I know many ppl don’t like this ship, Jing was definitely frustrating at times). Also love XL, but my heart goes out to CX because he was the most important person in her heart. But along that journey, he lost her forever.

Dashmount20:

Xiao an : I think because they watch the writer opinion… the writer herself explain the lost you forever is for CX. But again the title has a depth meaning where anyone can interpret differently..

The author wrote the story from CX's perspectives.  CX has been searching for XY for 3 hundred years.  Once he had found her, he could not declare his love for her and yet he had to use her for his political ambitions.  Once he had achieved his political ambitions, he realised that XY's heart had belonged to TSJ.

He tried to kill TSJ, an act that had sealed the fate of his wish to have XY as his wife.  

Another action before the muder of TSJ, CX spread the news about XY's true identity.  If XY was at danger, he would only be the one who could protect her.  So, he had used these two dirty tricks to possess XY.   When XY knew he was the one behind TSJ's murder, she gave up on him.

Imagine if she had known about the other attempt.  She would have  completely lost her trust in him.

Sssnoopyyy:

Just like the author explained, I still believe the title of losing someone forever is meant for CX, he also is the main lead. His journey with XY is the core of the plot and it shows how their paths deviate from the moment he decided to pursue his goals. A tragic character for sure, as they were each other’s world. Love that XY ended up with Jing (even tho I know many ppl don’t like this ship, Jing was definitely frustrating at times). Also love XL, but my heart goes out to CX because he was the most important person in her heart. But along that journey, he lost her forever.

same,just like XY is the center where Cang Xuan is the core of the plot,the story had started with them so it will end with them.

Xiao An:

same,just like XY is the center where Cang Xuan is the core of the plot,the story had started with them so it will end with them.

Agree.  A very interesting plot.

https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1692535577323991111?s=20 

didn't some people said it will apply on upcoming filming dramas?

oh please ,it's better to be fake melon

Xiao An:

https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1692535577323991111?s=20 

didn't some people said it will apply on upcoming filming dramas?

oh please ,it's better to be fake melon

Nooo.... *despair*

Yes, that's  what a few said.  Do you think they are playing a joke on the viewers?

I think it’s a fake melon

Kali_01:

I think it’s a fake melon

I hope so.  At least we'll have the other Hi6 episode. Is it on the 19th?

What if it's true? Are you ready to wait?

His Smile:

What if it's true? Are you ready to wait?

I will wait for Jing forever... Jajaja

Ari_Lee:

I will wait for Jing forever... Jajaja

Let's pray that everyone, from the cast to the crew members, will not piss off CCP.  Let's pray that no one will create a scandal for our dear, misunderstood Weiwei. ? ? ? ? ? 

Sorry for the long post. I know many fans tend compare the male leads, but what are your thoughts on the female lead in terms of romance? Objectively speaking, she also has her  flaws. and at some point, was unfair to each one of the guys. Yes, all the guys have hurt her, but no one really talks about how she has hurt them too - whether it’s CX/TSJ/XL/FL. I guess this is the beauty of the authors writing and the fact that it shows the complexities of the imperfect characters, and their relationships.

I’m just reading excerpts from the novel translations and sharing examples below:

Ch 18 (her using Jing to distract herself from thinking of XL?)

Xiao Yao thought about Xiang Liu and buried her face in her arms and went silent. She didn’t know if he was Xiang Liu or Fang Feng Bei right now. Suddenly she grabbed Jing’s arm and pulled him into the water “Go to the bottom with me.”…..
She pointed to her lips indicating for him to get another breath of air but he didn’t. Jing used his one breath and made it to the surface but he was in pain and gasping on the rock.

Xiao Yao asked angrily “Why?”

Jing stared in the distance and said in a low voice “Because you didn’t have me in your eyes back there.””

ch 19 (her using FFB/XL because of Jing)

Yi Yang glanced at the weapons and suggested “Jing, please pay for the bow and arrow for my second brother!”

That suggestion made Xiao Yao completely uncomfortable and Xiao Yao didn’t know why but in that moment any man could pay for that bow and arrow for her except for Jing!

Xiao Yao took the bow and arrow from the sales clerk and put it in Bei’s hands and said with a smiling pout to Bei “If Master Jing were to pay for it, then wouldn’t it become a gift from Master Jing to me?”

Bei stared at Xiao Yao and his gaze was icy cold.

Xiao Yao bit her lip and lowered her head, Xiang Liu was not just any man. She just made a huge huge mistake!”

Basically, XY was selfish at times and guarded her heart (survival instinct) but it ended up making her seem wishy washy with all the guys and hurting them in turn. I do ship her with Jing, and tbh, he has no right to question her close relationship with XL as an engaged man. But I give him grace because his unwavering heart, understanding and patience paid off in the end, and is exactly what XY needed as someone who was always in fight or flight mode. Curious about your thoughts! This can explain the constant shipping wars but XY is partly to blame for her unhealthy ways of handling things, which she does acknowledge later on