Ari_Lee:

What? They are shipping Jing with that horrid woman?

yes bcz they hates YaoJing CP.lol

i laughed when i saw the yingjing super topic.

Anyway that phoenix angel account who created this,i can't be sure if he is a fan of other cp bcz she/he just wanted to ruin the mood

Kali_01:

I think there was an interview Deng Wei said it’s a happy ending but I don’t remember the rest. I wonder  what changes could be 

i dont think they can change anything substantial like XY end up with CX or XL. I believe she will still end up with TSJ. but maybe they will make it more peaceful and less intense for all the viewers as they are shippers for CX and shippers for XL too. Yangzi, dengwei and even Tian jian ci all mentioned that eveyone got what they really wanted. XY wanted a man who will put her as 1st priority and can drop everything for her. TSJ wanted XY. XL will die a glorious death as a general whilst making sure XY is in good hands, CX will go up that throne and rule and his ultimate wish of protecting XY will be fulfilled. With XY birth, she will always be pursue and in danger and can never live peacefully with TSJ. Is like it will be a HE because everyone grow, learn and got their ultimate wish in life.

someone on weibo explained tat the title is LOST You Forever (another translation i can give is Missing you forever) and CX is the ML, not TSJ or XL. Because CX will never be able to be with XY. Keeping her by his side by marrying her will only bring her more misery.  is like the he can only have 1. power or her. but he need the power to keep her safe. kinda sad. Fate has written it tat way.

well, the wedding was arranged by his grandma and mom so it was a bit complicated as it was an interest between the elders. 

Also, YY had been a help to household chores or something for 10 years after Jing's sudden disappearances. Jing is someone who doesnt physically strong of fighting all of his mighty using strengths, he is someone who is resourceful and quick-witted in handling businesses/ also helped with Xuan ascended the thrones (he was a big help) . he  is a silent killer, formulate and block out any unnecessary political damages using diplomatic not using violence weapons. 

Yeah, tbh i sometimes he exhausted someone's patience and irked people with his prim and didnt rise up against his enemies , but that just who he is? tonghua writes his characteristics based on how she views him .No worries, everything will be under the safe lane after. ?

we knew the toxic culture started when people chose Sasuka over Naruto, so i respect some choices in this 'boring vs badboy' regard But i rest my case to TUSHANJING

I honestly thing the author is awesome. she wrote a story that managed to link events, feelings, thoughts and actions of all characters up so well. 

XY want a peaceful life and she love a companion and hate the lonely and abandoned feeling (she can talk the monkey into wanting to slam himself onto the wall because she want to have company). She loves CX as a brother who is her only companion when they are young. so her choices and actions are revolving around these two priorities.

It is very important for a woman to know what she wants and what she needs. It is only after you know what u want and need, you are able to choose the right one. when we say the Mr Right it is never he is PERFECT but he is the just the right one for you. TSJ is not perfect. he is soft hearted and way too kind and not decisive enough but it is precisely that soft heartedness that create a man who loves and cares for XY thoroughly and put her no 1 at all time. in fact put her above himself. EVen though his action of unable to break the engagement and taking too much consideration to his grandma and clans makes him look useless and weak and seemingly not putting XY first. But we have to understand that he is working on it. he never choose others over XY. all that he is doing since his return to home is doing his best to return to XY as YSQ but his characters make him need to do it slowly by considering everyone. his choice has always been clear. XY!!!! he is permanently on the journey of going back to her.

if he is a cruel man and can leave his family or kill his own family, i don think he will be the right one for her. it is always a package. the author showed his imperfections but he is what XY wants and need. Basically we cannot choose a man we like and make him changed. FL was so right in explaining to his sister. you want CX you will never be the only one. you want to be the only one in a man's life you cannot want CX. 

TSJ is so intelligent and he can strategise to get CX the world/throne  for XY sake because he understand only with CX in power, then XY will be worryfree. otherwise she will be forever worrying about CX. the surprising reward is in the end CX in power will make sure XY is safe and away from harm because she has the no 1 man in the kingdom to love and protect her.  that loop is closed too.

XL has a element of arrive too late and do too many nasty things in the beginning. But that is life. i think the author has shown us that we cant turn back the clock. He also has his priorities. And again even though he loves XY deeply, but in the end he will still want to die on the battlefield. Sometimes we called this it is not meant too be.  

Winner_is_King:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxC9ZD45p3DGErTpUohiAezT0_sU7RSlEQ

Let's vote Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing... 20% is not enough

I don't care about those polls bcz as a individual character XL has most fans.so they will vote him of course.

But in china yaojing CP are topping on majority ranking.In china characters and cp's has different fanbase

BTW they can't say anyone brought followers,even a big singer shipped yaojing,tagged DW on his weibo post .the wife of Weibo' CEO,a big beauty vlogger with 29+ million followers on douyin,singer chen zhuoxuan ,all them are on yaojing cp,so it's obvious DW has no ability to buying them lol .as i said majority older people choose jing where the new generation likes XL.

Xiao An:

I don't care about those polls bcz as a individual character XL has most fans.so they will vote him of course.

But in china yaojing CP are topping on majority ranking.In china characters and cp's has different fanbase

BTW they can't say anyone brought followers,even a big singer shipped yaojing,tagged DW on his weibo post .the wife of Weibo' CEO,a big beauty vlogger with 29+ million followers on douyin,singer chen zhuoxuan ,all them are on yaojing cp,so it's obvious DW has no ability to buying them lol .as i said majority older people choose jing where the new generation likes XL.

Oh! I saw that, then someone made a long practically unintelligible post about the singer and TJC. We can't have anything without other actors/characters being mentioned.  

That's probably because us older people have been burned by our real life XL. LMAO  Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying all portrayals, but Jing just hits different. 

I thought tencent is an app from china. How do people watch the show in china? Tv?

Glad Yaojing is still our #1 couple in china.

I just figured out I've  always love nice guys... naruto ❤️

QUOTE: 

WangDuo girlfriend

well, the wedding was arranged by his grandma and mom so it was a bit complicated as it was an interest between the elders. 

--------

Yes, that wasn't his choice the novel even  ( says that he forgot he had a fiancee because of how busy he was handling the TS clan. It even says that the one who went to meet her was Hou instead of him because he was so busy.  ) Since I started reading the novel honestly feel like they left some important information out of the drama which shows a broader picture of why TSJ needs that time. He basically meets the woman at the same time we do 

and although he is willing to leave everything, he still needs to do it correctly. If he didn't, then something would still be found to fault him. Poor fox just can't win. 

And I agree, sometimes I want to give him a little push, but like XY said that's why I like him too . I am honestly just hoping we get our kiss today.

Omg I can't wait for tonight's episode.  There's going to be alot of Jing kissing XY!! Well hopefully tonight and not tomorrow. 

Ltran904:

Omg I can't wait for tonight's episode.  There's going to be alot of Jing kissing XY!! Well hopefully tonight and not tomorrow. 

Yes! 

Excaliburr:

Their relationship is so boring in the recent few episodes. Jing also has no  bravery. I found their chemistry going less. Is their relationship in the book also like this?

Jing will also get married with another woman and break XY heart ughh, that's it so annoying, why can't he grow a spine now not cute anymore. Now I don't feel he's deserving of XY

?

They have a lot of sweet moments in the novel. The drama has not shown the other memorable parts yet. 

As for his marriage, Jing was manipulated by his grandmother, brother, and fiancee into believing that he was the father of Ying Yang's baby. So he was forced to marry her, but it was in name only. He can't destroy the marriage while there is no incriminating evidence about his brother's and fiance's affair. Once he gathered everything and brought it to his elder's clansmen, he was able to break off the marriage, and the clan elders brought punishment to Ying Yang and his brother. Hitting two birds in one stone.

Ltran904:

I thought tencent is an app from china. How do people watch the show in china? Tv?

Glad Yaojing is still our #1 couple in china.

I just figured out I've  always love nice guys... naruto ❤️

I think they watch the drama via the tencent app and through Beijing Satellite TV https://twitter.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1685975801865650176?t=ww98jbEbZ2t8Qobihg10cg&s=19

https://fb.watch/miV0KHMh1R/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Look at this DW mobbed by his fans. Omg he deserved all of this tho. As much as I am happy with his renowned popularity, I just hope he can be mentally stable and not eaten alivd by some dirty or smelly controversies . Seen a lot of my favs, they cant even handle themselves to stardom.

Yeayy i also hoping for mushy-gushy lovey dovey relationship between Jing and Xiaoyao today??????????? 

Xiao An:

wow DW secured the bank lol. He is going to be one of the most popular actors of the year right off the bat. His style today in airport omg so handsome tho, his fashionable sense tho.