Ari_Lee:

By the way, when did the commemts in the drama profile become so aggressive or is it just me misunderstanding? Lol

Now I realised why I feel disappointed whenever I see these comments in the drama profile and even affect my mood of enjoying the drama. I think people has manipulations power. ?

We should have a lot of sweet scenes of XY and Jing today ❤️ and kiss! XY is so happy when she’s with Jing and I’m happy for her

RachaelSY:

Now I realised why I feel disappointed whenever I see these comments in the drama profile and even affect my mood of enjoying the drama. I think people has manipulations power. ?

Don't let them ruin your enjoyment. 

Kali_01:

We should have a lot of sweet scenes of XY and Jing today ❤️ and kiss! XY is so happy when she’s with Jing and I’m happy for her

I'm praying to the drama gods that they are at least as half as good as in the book. 

Ari_Lee:

This!!!!! 

luckily i came across of this thread tbh  ? so thankful for this. The comments are really one sided and ruffled me tbh. but i do visit that page sometimes in case if theres some updates of new schedules or cute bts link or something ?

RachaelSY:

Rubbish.  Only those who are weak in mind get manipulated by STRANGERS.

WangDuo girlfriend:

luckily i came across of this thread tbh  ? so thankful for this. The comments are really one sided and ruffled me tbh. but i do visit that page sometimes in case if theres some updates of new schedules or cute bts link or something ?

I don't like comment section environment it's not peace at all. We have 4 ML in this show, but they keep talking nonsense only for 3rd ML. Just a few talking about 1st ML. 2nd lead always got hatred from them.

I'm glad I can camping here to read some YaoJing stuff now.

Ari_Lee:

Now I stop checking these comments under drama profile. Thanks for this discussion thread and our Jing's lovers. At least I rarely see here any negative feedback to any of the characters.

mparthur:

Let's not invalidate her feelings. Some people get easily affected by negative words online.

yeah thats my main point actually. You have summarised it very well. Im fine if they compliment other ML's  but they are throwing cold water and bring down on specific characters to justify their favourites there  lol. 

yeah lets camping here sis???

It's actually the same with the comment section in the novel's translations of Koalas Playground. Almost everyone is pro-XL. I paid little attention to them. What will rile me up is if I see someone blame the actor directly. It's so childish to hate the actor.

mparthur:

You may be right saying. I always try to stay away negative words because that make me not feeling well.

Deng Wei getting mobbed at the airport earlier. His popularity really exploded because of LYF.  https://twitter.com/llhellomoon/status/1689096161469345792?t=Au9wmqt0jPNjhibZNfWu2Q&s=19

RachaelSY:

You may be right saying. I always try to stay away negative words because that make me not feeling well.

I mock those negative comments out of boredom.