The days feel so long w.o new episodes. I rewatched some scenes of XY and YSQ in the earlier days, I love whenever he would carry her on his back and their face would touch, their scenes always gives me butterflies and I’m not even in it 😂

Kali_01:

The days feel so long w.o new episodes. I rewatched some scenes of XY and YSQ in the earlier days, I love whenever he would carry her on his back and their face would touch, their scenes always gives me butterflies and I’m not even in it ?

yeah 😂its like the butterflies reside in my stomach tho and it did something to me ngl😆 

Dengwei and Yangzi ,what a combo I have never expected to be, but it succeed to make us delulu af. 😘

Noush:

On Jing’s marriage and how he was tricked you guys said it all. My disappointment is from our Fox whom I expect to be smarter and find out the truth before just follow others direction. He hurts XY big time. He is a family person, so what is XY for him? Not a family just stranger whom he falls in love with?
Well we all make mistakes. Then it comes to how we correct our mistakes, thank God Jing did it right at the end! CX and XL didn’t. This is the difference between these lover boys. To me,  it came to XY who faced it very well and didn’t ruin the bridges for her love come back moves. Can we say that she is the most mature person between the five of them? With what she went trough, she deserves a happy ending and a loving family. Our couple saved and cherished their love greatly and through all the baggage’s off themselves in their journey. Bravo team XY and Jing! It would be amazing if seeing them with their cute kids at their home in the final episode:)

He is smart, but he can only suspect something if there are reasons to. He won't blame anyone for no reason. He didn't know YY tried to assassinate ZX and the time assassins came for him his brother took the blame, so had no reason to investigate it. He didn't suspect Hou and YY were working together because they were pretending to fight and disagree with everything each other say and do. They limited their interactions and didn't meet up when they were in Qing Qiu. He can only suspect them if they slipped. Also when they were in group gatherings Jing's full attention is towards XY,  his head was too clouded to pay attention to things around him. Also he didn't think his own grandmother, his own family member who claims to love him would do something like that to him.

I just have a question just out of the curiosity , is Dengwei Mongolian  or Chinese as stated on his profile, he was born in Mongolia .

And then there were some of his interviews, he had lived in Mongolian yurt and rode horse going to school. Wow thats wild, that explains he is so good riding horses 🤪🤪🤪🤪

He is so good looking tho and i found it rare to see someone like him. maybe he is mixed. 

just kinda wanna know tho sorry out of topic😉

Can someone tell me if Tushan Jing really dies in the drama? Some people and websites say they end up together but so many others say he gets killed! 😞

No, someone tried to kill him but he doesn't die.

Winner_is_King:

Can someone tell me if Tushan Jing really dies in the drama? Some people and websites say they end up together but so many others say he gets killed! 😞

He was saved by mermaid couple but was unconscious for 7 years.

New to this discussion thread, so glad to have found it. Super big fan of Jing and hoping that they are endgame.  With that said, when I see everyone swooning over XL, DESPITE the fact that he hurts her physically at each encounter, I literally can't believe it.  If XL was old, fat and ugly, all these women would be screaming at the top of their lungs.... abuser!!! But no, because he is handsome, he gets a pass.  

SMH!!

His Smile:

He was saved by mermaid couple but was unconscious for 7 years.

Really? So they do end up together? That took a big weight off me TY.

Winner_is_King:

Really? So they do end up together? That took a big weight off me TY.

Yes. He is the end game of Xiao Yao. 

Lucky Scrunchy:

New to this discussion thread, so glad to have found it. Super big fan of Jing and hoping that they are endgame.  With that said, when I see everyone swooning over XL, DESPITE the fact that he hurts her physically at each encounter, I literally can't believe it.  If XL was old, fat and ugly, all these women would be screaming at the top of their lungs.... abuser!!! But no, because he is handsome, he gets a pass.  

SMH!!

I don't swoon for him too. He is very aggressive from the get go.  I think young people likes the bad boy attitude with a heart. lol

The only redeeming quality of him that I see is that he taught the FL how to fight so she can survive on her own. 

He chose his army over his feelings for XY. And remains secretive of it until the end. 

Just sharing with you one of the sweetest YaoJing parts in the novel. When XY asked Jing to teach her how to play a zither. 

Jing hadn’t played in twenty years and one time he sat down at his old zither and strummed it only to quickly realize his fingers were no longer fluid. The notes were off and that was a reminder of what happened to his body. Every time his brother tortured him and the insulting words he said reverberated in his ears and he flipped the zither. He didn’t want to remember those words and remember the pain. He felt that he would never want to touch this again in his life.

But right now Xiao Yao wanted him to play for her.

Jing could not say no to her so he calmed himself down and concentrated every thought on playing. His fingers rested on the zither but he wasn’t sure what to play. In the repeated torture, his heart had long lost the ability to appreciate music.

Xiao Yao shyly smiled “Just play the song I sang for you the other night. Do you still remember?”

How could he ever forget?

As the memory of Xiao Yao’s singing the song echoed in his mind, Jing’s heart gradually calmed down and he strummed the zither and began to play. Some notes were not perfect but in Jing’s mind was Xiao Yao dancing and his zither was merely accompanying her singing. She danced under the moonlight while he played for her – together forever, never apart.

After playing once, Jing started playing again. But this time he wasn’t playing to her singing, he was playing the same song to tell her the same words – together forever, never apart.

Xiao Yao understood what he was trying to say and moved into his arms and tightly embraced him around the waist. His playing stopped and Xiao Yao murmured “I like listening.”

Jing continued to play for her and there was no pain in his heart and no insulting words in his ears. His heart once again was peaceful and happy because of the beautiful sound of music, and it was even happier than before because he now had another person who was happy with his music.

Jing Ye and Hu Ya heard the zither playing and both rushed out of their rooms, glancing at each other in shock. Their young master was playing the zither again! Not just playing, but his tune was happy and content!

Jing Ye sat down on the ground and covered her mouth with her hands as her tears fell.

I think that should be coming up soon? Episode 28 teaser is when tells  XY about asking him to teach her the zither. I can’t wait for their sweet scenes. They’ve been apart for too long 😞 

omg my heart cant😱 i also cannot wait on how they will show it onscreen tho.

We must be dreaming bout it.after the episode ended. I think i already had zero base level of consciousness just from their sweet dialogues in the books tho

His Smile:

I don't swoon for him too. He is very aggressive from the get go.  I think young people likes the bad boy attitude with a heart. lol

The only redeeming quality of him that I see is that he taught the FL how to fight so she can survive on her own. 

He chose his army over his feelings for XY. And remains secretive of it until the end. 

a badboy trilogy is something we cant escape tho. its like a mandatory for something fictional. just how many badboy love succeed in real life?🤣🤣00...00000% idk i never had a chance with them, cause im such a goodygoody lady (pffft🤣) . 

but his vampire-suck- me - its- sexy is a successful formula tho. But i like him too