@liddi,please ..^^

H19279:

@AH,

i am fully aware that kaola translation was wrong for that part, it was not clear that one side of the window was water side. therefore i copied the original text in chinese there.  i  carefully check the sentence containing the info of vast wave of water (not wave of cloud). in the beginning i even consider to prove that the lake was huge next to the blossom forest. then i cross-checked the chinese text and figured the mistranslation of kaola. chinese text was in 2017 edition. google translate was decent enough in this case

That seems like a major error and a very odd error for Koala to make if her translation of those parts is incorrect. If the text from the updated edition definitely refers to waves rather than views, then I have to wonder if that might be something that Tong Hua changed as part of her edits in the updated edition. 

H19279:

haha, good point. Royal mother said to him that She can’t. he knew only XL or Royal mother could. then there is only 1 option left. it’s XL. XY can’t wake up by herself that fast

I racked my brain. Tonghua is good at choosing sentences

windiaaa041293:

I racked my brain. Tonghua is good at choosing sentences

i also saw the missing of moonlight in the sceen at night when she stared at the water. i added the moonlight in my text 

CX didn’t care for the fact XL saved XY again. He still ordered to kill XL 

Another example :

Koala :

“When Ah Nian went to get her, she could see the blue horizon, the red rocks on the cliffs, and Xiao Yao dressed all in white sitting bare foot on the black jagged rocks as the waves crested at her feet.

This image was impossible to describe other than Ah Nian felt a sense of utter desolation for her sister. Xiao Yao’s image made her think of the legends of old, of a fisherman’s wife sitting on the rocks waiting for her lover to come back, sitting and waiting for so long she turned into a rock.” (Chapter 31)

CNetz :

A- Nian went to look for it, and saw fiery red snake-eyed heather covering a remote cliff in the sea and blue sky. The flowers bloomed beautifully. Xiaotian was dressed in white  and sat barefoot on a black rock. The waves roared and crashed. At his feet.

Koala:

He walked out of the brothel to find a misty rain falling.

He walked through a long street towards the western riverbanks, strolling slowly.

He stood by the edge of the river and stared out at the water and misty air and it was impossible to tell what he was thinking.

Cnetz:

On the edge of the clear water there are branches of red polygonum flowers . The flowers are a rich red color, and are especially beautiful because of the rain.

Xiang Liu stood by the river, looking at the water and sky, not knowing what he was thinking.

I belive she thought of Jing before the coronation, that's it. By the window and by the lake I belive she thought of XL.

Before the coronation, she saw the peach blossom forest and it's only then when she remembered Jing proposal to her.  

"Xiao Yao stared at the peach blossom forest and remembered when Jing proposed to her."

The plot function of this sentence is to correspond to the following sentence.
can this be called plot description? Not an outline? Oh no, they said Tong Hua doesn't write outlines

Zhuan Xu walked in and saw all the windows open on both sides of the hall, showing the cliffs and blue sky of the scenery on one side and the peach blossom forest on the other.

At the end of the hall was a woman dressed all in white leaning against the window pane looking outside, as if she was admiring the view, but also playing with a branch of peach blossoms and plucking off all the petals as if she was waiting impatiently for someone.

Xiaotian was dressed in pure white clothes, with her hair loosely tied up, and her feet dangling in the air. She was sitting on the railing of the waterside pavilion, staring blankly at the moon reflected in the blue waves.

Bijun walked through the blooming peach blossom forest, walked into the waterside pavilion, and said to Xiaotian:

Finally, he looked back and saw Xiaotian still sitting in the waterside pavilion in a dazeUnder the cold moonlight, she was all alone. Thinking that this picture will last for thousands of years, Bijun couldn't help but sigh.

blabla100:

I belive she thought of Jing before the coronation, that's it. By the window and by the lake I belive she thought of XL.

Before the coronation, she saw the peach blossom forest and it's only then when she remembered Jing proposal to her.  

"Xiao Yao stared at the peach blossom forest and remembered when Jing proposed to her." 

seeing the peach blossom right before and during the ceremony has different meaning. it is not she expected Jing to come. it is because she thought os he died. She accepted the fate of being lonely in Jade Mountain; marrying to the blossom forest of Jade Mountain 

H19279:

seeing the peach blossom right before and during the ceremony has different meaning. it is not she expected Jing to come. it is because she thought os he died. She accepted the fate of being lonely in Jade Mountain; marrying to the blossom forest of Jade Mountain 

Agree....

blabla100:

yes..there's nothing wrong if xy thinks about jing.

The title of the last chapter of Zeng Xunuo is "Life is the time to come back and the death is the time to love Sauvignon Blanc", and the title of the last chapter of Sauvignon Blanc is "No doubt about getting married and having hair". These lines are both from Su Wu's "Leaving a Farewell Wife".

Zeng Xunuo in The love between Xiaoyao's parents is the main plot and Yaoliu is the hidden plot in Sauvignon Blanc. However, the love between these two couples is the control group and there are many similarities. In the final outcome, one is born as a comeback, the other is killed as Sauvignon Blanc.

Yea, but the question îs why hasn't XY thought of XL before her suicide attempt? That's the question that bugs me the most, because there's no way she wouldn't have. No way. 

H19279:

Right, so if that's the case then she either thought of XL, either of CX, when she was sitting by the window as if waiting for someone. The thing is I am not sure if she knew CX was coming or not, but If she didn't know, than most probably the person she thought of / waiting for by the window was XL. Regarding the lake, I have no doubts that în that scene she was thinking of XL. 

H19279:

I mostly agree with this. 

After 7 years, XY has probably given up all hope of TSJ returning. I don't think she was waiting for TSJ. I don't think she was waiting for anyone. IMO, the text makes it pretty clear that she felt that she had lost everything, that nothing mattered anymore, and that she had no hope left of being with XL or TSJ. 

When the Royal Mother asked XY one last time whether she would accept the position of Royal Mother and its consequences, I think Tong Hua intentionally has the Royal Mother say "you cannot get married" as one of those consequences (rather than "you will always be alone") along with referencing XY recalling TSJ's marriage proposal and XY seeing TSJ again when she says "I agree". It reminded me a bit of a devoted widow choosing to become a buddhist nun so she could never be pushed into another marriage. 

-----

Chapter 49:

In the past she greedily sought out the sights and sounds of the outside world but now that she lost everything, nothing mattered to her anymore. She was tired and wanted only a peaceful spot to putter around for the rest of her life.

Lie Yang grew silent and Sir Bi wanted to object, but couldn’t find a reason to. Perhaps reaching this point, growing old on Jade Mountain really was Xiao Yao’s only choice.

Xiao Yao smiled so casually, like this had nothing to do with her “Zhuan Xu, how can you not know why? I could have lived like an ordinary girl, marrying and having kids, living a simple, happy life. You took it all away from me! I can’t kill you, I can’t kill myself, I can’t even leave! The whole world knows I am Qi Yo’s daughter, the whole world is under your rule – if I can avoid people trying to kill me, I still can’t avoid your forces to bring me back. Zhuan Xu, the world is so vast but you’ve pushed me to the point of being with you or having nowhere else to go!”

“If you don’t become the Royal Mother, I can give up…….”

Xiao Yao shook her head. “Zhuan Xu, I’m tired, let me rest now!”

Zhuan Xu tightly held onto Xiao Yao’s hand pleading, “Xiao Yao, if you don’t become the Royal Mother I will give you any freedom you want, go anywhere you want!”

Xiao Yao got on her knees and raised her head to look up at Zhuan Xu, “Gege, please I beg you to remember all we shared and agree to let me be the Royal Mother. Give me a place to rest.”

Her expression was placid and in her dark depths there was no love or hate anymore, just nothingness.

He remembered when those eyes reflected intelligence and charm, beauty and wit. Those eyes showed happiness and sorrow, would get worried and mad…..even those last days on Sheng Nong Mountain those eyes reflected hatred.

But now there was nothing there! It was like a dried up well…

Zhuan Xu was so shocked his body grew slack and he backed up a few steps.

Xiao Yao pulled her hand back and continued to kneel, no evidence of any emotion from her as she calmly pleaded, “Please will Gege agree to let me be the Royal Mother?”

Zhuan Xu didn’t dare look into those eyes because it was a reminder that the Xiao Yao who accompanied him the entire way and was never crushed by any obstacle was now dead to him. And it was he who pushed her to this point step by step!

@windiaaa

"Xiao Yao sings a song about a woman who misses her lover and misses him and just wants to be together forever.

The last verse he sang three times: together forever, never apart.

It was a clear night with few clouds, a bright moon and faint stars. Within the evergreen forest, the flowers and trees shimmered and fragrance wafted over them. Xiao Yao sang and danced as tight as willows and as light as spring water. He moved with the moon and when he sang the last verse three times, he put his whole heart into it and his voice remained like silk in the air.

Xiao Yao had a high tolerance and even when he was physically drunk, his mind remained clear. But today even his mind was in a mess. "

If I wouldn't have known Jing was there, I would definetely think that the song she sang în chapter 20 was for XL. Altough from a different point of view, if Jing was there, why would she sing a song about missing him?  I don't know, I am conflicted about this part, especially if I take into consideration the fact that she was kinda drunk. But yea, the song she sang în the forest when she first met XL, the moon, the willow, these are all related to XL,  not to Jing. 

"Xing Yue added “You keep on working, I’ll send word to my brother and start having Jing gege’s residence here cleaned up. Once he arrives I’ll come find you.”

Xiao Yao looked at the potion in her hand and suddenly forgot what she was thinking just now." 

I am not really sure how to interpret this part. She forgot what she wanted to do with the potions or she forgot about XYue telling her that Jing is coming to stay with them for a while?