Symbolika1:

Craaaaaaaaaaazy you <3 :D

What could be worse, right? I'm already so numb ༼ ༏༏ີཻ༾ヘ ༏༏ີཻ༾༾༽༽

nathsketch:

I want to feel those arrows in my body ??

Goodness.

nathsketch:

I'd be throwing money at you if I could haha

Lol, well thank you.

Symbolika1:

Is there a way to read it, a link? Like I'm gonna have to prepare again myself :D THua ending is an explosion of emotions, how does the leaked script ends?

Other users mentioned finding it on weibo. But it's in Mandarin and has not been translated. Those users provided some details. I think one of them posted in this thread if I'm remembering correctly.

Edit: nathsketch re-posted it ^^

AH :
Goodness.

Them love bugs are on me and they're not moving out any time soon. #itiswhatis lol

Yo, I've been working, chatting here, and listening to Lana Del Rey's sad songs all morning, and continuously getting my family worried. I can't wait to get a call from my aunts telling me to snap out of it since I accidentally posted some XL-related link on the WhatsApp family group last week and only noticed it two hours later.

nathsketch:
Xiao Yao and Jing leave for Qingshui town after their wedding, instead of going to the ocean to settle down in one of the many uncharted islands

This feels so wrong cause:

Xiao Yao wearily closed her eyes “Jing, I want to leave!”

“Where shall we go?”

“To the ocean! The millions of miles of ocean and unending horizon, Xiang Liu said there were endless uninhabited and uncharted islands, perhaps we can find a beautiful island to call home.

“Sure!”

At least, it was for me , some way to visualy share this place with her forever living feelings of XL. There was allready nothing left, just the ocean...pfff this is saaaad!.

Ah saw it after, you think at it as questionable too! :D!

nathsketch:
We hear his thoughts, which explains why he does the things he does

this is good yes!

Well well well, I'll have to read consciensieusement  liddi 's post! i'll take my time, cause kids are hungry :D Thx for sharing *hug*

Symbolika1:

Not just questionable. I hate everything. But then again, I've always hated everything so zero plot twists for me ?????

Go feed your kids! 

You're welcome ♥️

By the way, Symbolika... êtes vouz Française?

nathsketch:

Yo, I've been working, chatting here, and listening to Lana Del Rey's sad songs all morning, and continuously getting my family worried. I can't wait to get a call from my aunts telling me to snap out of it since I accidentally posted some XL-related link on the WhatsApp family group last week and only noticed it two hours later. 

Uh-oh.

Symbolika1:

More than questionable. I hate the idea of that change.

None of the clinic crew would be alive. Not even Tian Er.

FFYY lived the remainder of her life in QS Town.

TSJ and Feng Long were both killed near QS Town.

It's a place with at least as many sad memories as happy memories. And it's no longer outside of CX's control.

The ocean was the perfect place for them to go because it is outside of CX's control and because it was the place that XL gave to XY - the place she could always return to. I hate the idea of taking that away.

AH :
The ocean was the perfect place for them to go because it is outside of CX's control and because it was the place that XL gave to XY - the place she could always return to. I hate the idea of taking that away.

No, just can't have her going to the one place that had so much meaning. Let's also take that away from the silly demon supporters. What's one more loss, right?

Are we quite sure those arrows are not meant for us?

nathsketch:

By the way, Symbolika... êtes vouz Française?

Oui *sight* si je pouvais m'exprimer en français ...My english sound (when i re read myself ) sooo weirdo/havy/. But I'm all will - to capture/embrace asian culture, even if for that I have first to ironicly translate in french to english. :D

AH :

Yes! I was imagining a grandiose ending with ocean, the handmade globe and Jing looking at her. Staring meaningfully at the sea...

Symbolika1:

Oui *sight* si je pouvais m'exprimer en français ...My english sound (when i re read myself ) sooo weirdo/havy/. But I'm all will - to capture/embrace asian culture, even if for that I have first to ironicly translate in french to english. :D

Ahh mais quelle bonne surprise!! Nous pouvons parler en français si vous voulez! Votre anglais est très bon, il n'ya pas de problème! J'aime écrire en français mais je n'ai pas l'occasion pour pratiquer, donc j'espère que nous pourrons parler un peu seulement pour notre satisfaction ?

I can't help but thinking that this story shouldn't have ended up like that.  It makes so little sense, even the way XY acts  sometimes îs so contradictory / out of character. I have seen Bubu jingx like 10 years ago and I remember Ruxi  had such an amazing character development, but XY honestly once she became a princess and started her romance with Jing she turned into such a typical cdrama heroine. It's quite a shame because she was amazing în the beginning. 

nathsketch:

Ahh mais quelle bonne surprise!! Nous pouvons parler en français si vous voulez! Votre anglais est très bon, il n'ya pas de problème! J'aime écrire en français mais je n'ai pas l'occasion pour pratiquer, donc j'espère que nous pourrons parler un peu seulement pour notre satisfaction ?

OMG! Mais...vous êtes parfaite! <3

Ma ké mucho talent <= see my italo/spanish 

Symbolika1:

OMG! Mais...vous êtes parfaite! <3

Ma ké mucho talent <= see my italo/spanish 

Hahaha merci ?

I'm not really, I'm just a nerd and I love learning stuff, especially languages. That's some nice Spanitalian you got going on over there ?