Socorro, mas me fala, que história é essa de não querer o XL pra elaaaaaa?? Me ajuda a aceitar esse final, mulher 😩🤧 Não estou sabendo lidar hahaha

nathsketch:

Amigaaaaa eu não tinha encontrado ninguém aqui da terra Brasilis ainda ??

Cheio de brasileiro aqui, juro juradinho 🙏

Metade fingindo que é gringa e eu faria o mesmo se soubesse porque as vezes sinto que tô falando sozinha  kkkkkk (e na maioria das x tô mesmo) 

I FINALLY FOUND THE OUTDOOR PICTURE (no need for me to be screaming, that's just rude Nathanna).

I had been wondering why TJC came out briefly to greet the fans in the red wedding robes. My initial thought was that it was during the poster photoshoot. You mean this is actually for H!6 back in Jun 2023?  If it were for an AU where Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao actually married, I guess it will only air after S2 finale. 

nathsketch:

I FINALLY FOUND THE OUTDOOR PICTURE (no need for me to be screaming, that's just rude Nathanna). 

What outdoor pic?

Oh, you changed your profile pic.  I recognize that one. 😁😁😁

liddi:

I had been wondering why TJC came out briefly to greet the fans in the red wedding robes. My initial thought was that it was during the poster photoshoot. You mean this is actually for H!6 back in Jun 2023?  If it were for an AU where Xiang Liu and Xiao Yao actually married, I guess it will only air after S2 finale. 

I thought it was for the poster as well. I really hope not :P

Kokuto:

What outdoor pic?

Oh, you changed your profile pic.  I recognize that one. 😁😁😁

YES

liddi:

Yesss it was for H!6 in June 2023. After the show ended, Tan Jianci, Yang Zi, and Yang Di stayed behind until 11pm. "TJC was seen wearing a red wedding costume & YZ was seen in her XiaoYao wedding makeup."

lol I thought it was for the poster photoshoot at first too but I saw the date and I think that poster with all the main leads wearing red wedding attire was made way before that. 

I'm manifesting for this AU where they get married to come trueeee. It's all I need  🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

Elise:

Yesss it was for H!6 in June 2023. After the show ended, Tan Jianci, Yang Zi, and Yang Di stayed behind until 11pm. "TJC was seen wearing a red wedding costume & YZ was seen in her XiaoYao wedding makeup."

lol I thought it was for the poster photoshoot at first too but I saw the date and I think that poster with all the main leads wearing red wedding attire was made way before that. 

I'm manifesting for this AU where they get married to come trueeee. It's all I need  🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

I'm out of candles 😂😹

I read somewhere that they have extras after 2nd season ends. I think in the main thead?

QuinlanKay:

I read somewhere that they have extras after 2nd season ends. I think in the main thead?

Please let one of them be with XL. I need to die in peace 😭🤣

nathsketch:

Socorro, mas me fala, que história é essa de não querer o XL pra elaaaaaa?? Me ajuda a aceitar esse final, mulher 😩🤧 Não estou sabendo lidar hahaha

Quero ele pra mim, não pra Xiaoyao /paz

I just found this edit video on TikTok and wanted to share it 🥰 ..or you might have already seen it ...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJnaN1AV/ 

lux73:

I just found this edit video on TikTok and wanted to share it 🥰 ..or you might have already seen it ...

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJnaN1AV/ 

THIS IS SO CUTE 😌💞