We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 plor20:
Here's the story: when the novel "Lost You Forever" was debuted, an official article/news was published in 2013, written by Ye Lei. Subsequently, many different versions, either revised or copied from Ye Lei's writing were circulated online, falsely claimed to be written by Tong Hua. Here is the link to that official news: https://epaper.gmw.cn/zhdsb/html/2013-02/27/nw.D110000zhdsb_20130227_4-23.htm

Vindication Dance!!!!

Well, well, well .... what do you know?  All my history professors talking about primary and secondary sources, and EVERY class requiring information in papers being sourced properly and originally, is .... RIGHT.

I love how the first sentence about LYF is:

"Long Love" is Tong Hua's new work. It uses the myths and legends of the ancient times in the Classic of Mountains and Seas as the opening background to tell the story of "not getting love" in life. 

Hmmm.  I don't see anything talking about XL.  Or much of the stuff from whatever is being quoted.  However, if it's a story about not getting love, then that of course means, XY didn't actually get her love at the end of the book.

Fortunately, the ending of "Sauvignon Blanc" is not tragic. Life is one encounter and parting after another, it is forgetting and beginning again and again. But there are always things that leave a mark once they happen; there are always people who, once they have been here, cannot be forgotten. Even if you can't have it, it still makes life warm. 

Now this sounds like it has been repeated as something Tong Hua herself has said.   Very interesting article.

plor20:
Recently, a discussion has popped up in the Vietnamese LYF FB group about a particular article that was written in 2013, followimg the release of LYF that has ideas and ideas that maybe be the real source of  many deabted subjects mainly the fact the LYF is not a tradegy...and those ideas maybe have been wrrien off as Tong Hua perception of her own work.

Thank you for sharing the 2013 article by 叶雷 Ye Lei. 

Several noteworthy points:

1. The artlcle was dated 27 Feb 2013. Vol 1 was only published in Mar 2013, followed by Vol 2 (Jul 2013) and Vol 3 (Aug 2013). In other words, the article could only have been based on Vol 1. The way I see it, Ye Lei was given a pre-release copy of Vol 1, and wrote her article based on it.

2. The article was written on the author's assumption that the novel is predominantly about Xiao Yao and Jing's romance in the turbulent times leading up to the unification of the Great Wilderness, and the bulk of the article was focused on this. There is no mention of Zhuan Xu (Cang Xuan) or Xiang Liu at all. This is pretty ironic considering that if the author has inside knowledge (especially of Vols 2 and 3), they would have known at the very least that according to Tong Hua, Zhuan Xu was the real 1st male lead of the novel.

3. The quote Ye Lei mentioned in the article is on the actual cover of the Vol 1 publication:

生命是一场又一场的相遇和别离,是一次又一次的遗忘和开始。
可总有些事,一旦发生,就留下印迹;
总有个人,一旦来过,就无法忘记。

Life is a series of encounters and partings; it is a series of forgetting and beginnings. 
However, there will always be some things which once happened, would leave behind a trace; 
There will always be someone, whom once encountered, can never be forgotten.

-- Vol 1 front cover

At this point of the novel, there is no indication whether it will have a happy or tragic ending.  As such, Ye Lei's opinion could only have been inferred merely from the events of Vol 1 - which ends with Xiao Yao realising Fangfeng Bei's real identity; preparing to leave for the Central Plains with Zhuan Xu, and Jing promising to meet her once she arrived - all of which are on an upbeat note.

With the assumption that Jing is the male lead, it is understandable why Ye Lei would think that the quote on the book cover referred to him. However, at hindsight, with the quotes on Vols 2 and 3 covers, would that perception have remained the same?

相爱是两个人的天长地久,相思是一个人的地老天荒
Loving each other is everlasting and unchanging for two people. 
Yearning is drawn out desolation for one person. 

-- Vol 2 front cover

漫长的光阴里,你不会只走过一个人的生命,也不会只有一个人走过你的生命。缘来时,猝不及防;缘去时,无力阻止。唯一能做的就是,遇见时,紧握手中 珍惜;离别后,深藏心底 铭记。
Across this long stretch in time, you will not cross paths with just one person's life, nor will only one person cross paths with your life. When fate arrives, you are caught off guard; when fate departs, you are powerless to stop it. The only thing one can do is to hold on tightly and cherish it when you encounter it; and 
bury it deep inside the heart and enshrine it after you are parted. 

-- Vol 3 front cover

4. That being said, Tong Hua was not misquoted about her opinion of LYF's ending.
Soon after the publication of Vol 1 in Mar 2013, a fan on Weibo 爱吃乌冬面的欧尼呀 (Unnie who likes to eat udon) asked her to confirm whether LYF really has a happy ending:

Q:看曾许诺的时候虐的要死,长相思是真的HE吗?桐大你不要让我们痛不欲生了。。。
TH: 真的不算悲剧,不过据说我已经没有信用了,他们说我对悲剧的定义和大家不同。。。
Q: I suffered so much pain reading Once Promised. Is Lost You Forever really a happy ending? Please don't make us overwhelmed with grief anymore...
TH: It really cannot be considered a tragedy. However, it is said that I have no credibility anymore. They say that my definition of a tragedy is different from everyone else's...

-- Weibo, 15 Mar 2013

Also, in the video of 2019 Scholar Speaks interview, she specifically said this:

Q: Why are most of your novels tragic?
TH: Actually that's not true. I'm not saying that I prefer tragic stories. To me, Once Promised is a tragedy, but Lost You Forever is not considered as one. All the characters in Lost You Forever found their proper place in life, so to me, Lost You Forever is not a tragic story. 

Based on a 20 Jul 2019 Sohu article "Tong Hua: Love can make life beautiful, but is not the only thing in life" (which is no longer available) that compiled notes from her interviews, she elaborates what she meant:

MT: After reading the book, many readers said "长相思,摧心肝 Eternal longing, breaks my heart" [a poem by renowned poet of the Tang dynasty Li Bai]. In your opinion, is this work a tragedy at its core?
TH: I don't think that it is a tragedy because everyone obtained what they wished for, and achieved what they wanted most. For example, the male protagonist Cang Xuan hoped to be safe and be able to protect himself and his family, and he did it. Xiang Liu was unfailingly loyal and righteous to the end, and died on the battlefield. Tushan Jing hoped to be with Xiao Yao, while Xiao Yao hoped to have someone accompany her without abandoning her... As for those things that could not be obtained, life has never been perfect, and it is already no easy task to get what one wants most.

@liddi

Thanks for the sources. If you don't mind, I've shared your response to help clear up some of the discussion. Supposedly, there have also been an unofficial introduction that describes LYF as the lovestory of YaoJing, and so the discussion was impart about the validity of this introduction.

It's truly is a little mind boggling and frustrating to know that TH definition of a tradegy is different, and I'm not even sure if the reason she has defined LYF as not a tradegy simply because the main characters got what they wanted (and didn't die) is grounds for it not being one.

liddi:
Several noteworthy points:

1. The artlcle was dated 27 Feb 2013. Vol 1 was only published in Mar 2013, followed by Vol 2 (Jul 2013) and Vol 3 (Aug 2013). In other words, the article could only have been based on Vol 1. The way I see it, Ye Lei was given a pre-release copy of Vol 1, and wrote her article based on it.
 liddi:
At this point of the novel, there is no indication whether it will have a happy or tragic ending. As such, Ye Lei's opinion could only have been inferred merely from the events of Vol 1 - which ends with Xiao Yao realising Fangfeng Bei's real identity;

If Volume 1 covers all of this, I don't see how the writer of the article thinks it's a story about YaoJing.... while picking up on the fact that it's about not getting the love in life???

liddi:
Based on a 20 Jul 2019 Sohu article "Tong Hua: Love can make life beautiful, but is not the only thing in life" (which is no longer available) that compiled notes from her interviews, she elaborates what she meant:

Ah, this may be the missing interview, then?  The one I recalled, seemed to have come out with the revision, which would have been 2019.  But I didn't realize it was a compilation of previous bits and pieces ... which isn't exactly reassuring.

plor20:
It's truly is a little mind boggling and frustrating to know that TH definition of a tradegy is different, and I'm not even sure if the reason she has defined LYF as not a tradegy simply because the main characters got what they wanted (and didn't die) is grounds for it not being one.

Yeah, I really don't see dying horribly on the battlefield, without ever experiencing romantic love to it's fullest (yes, I'm rolling around in the gutter again), as being something anyone wants, much less wants the most.

Kokuto:

Yeah, I really don't see dying horribly on the battlefield, without ever experiencing romantic love to it's fullest (yes, I'm rolling around in the gutter again), as being something anyone wants, much less wants the most.

I agree. Plus, not all tragedies end in death. For example, 'The Grapes of Wrath,' 'East of Eden,' and even 'The Great Gatsby' are all considered tragedies, yet the authors did not set out to write them as such. I still disagree with the idea that death was what XL wanted. It may have been his inevitable truth, but never his desire.

HeadInTheClouds:

Yes. MDL should have that function so we can see all of our old posts. It's a pain trying to locate them.

You wrote a number of analysis that I've been trying to find. I think Kokuto used Google search to narrow things down. Might have to ask her how. 

In the Google Search bar you type in the word you are looking for, or if an exact phrase, put it in quotes.  

Leave a space, then type :

Then copy the site address.  For this topic, I click on the title so I get the address for the entire topic and not just page one of the topic.

So a domain search would look like this:

2019 version :https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers

"2019 version" :https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers

H19279 analysis :https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers

plor20:

I agree. Plus, not all tragedies end in death. For example, 'The Grapes of Wrath,' 'East of Eden,' and even 'The Great Gatsby' are all considered tragedies, yet the authors did not set out to write them as such. I still disagree with the idea that death was what XL wanted. It may have been his inevitable truth, but never his desire.

I think he was trapped by circumstances and his own nature, it was the best ending that he could chose out his limited options.

It's like me deciding to eat at Arby's, because I'm low on gas, and it's one of three fast food places on the way home, and I've only got ten dollars in my pocket.  That doesn't mean eating at Arby's is what I wanted most -- cause I really wanted to eat at the steak house across town that cost an arm and a leg. ;p

But yes, I wouldn't say CX was exactly happiest with his choice either, and he did live.

plor20:
Thanks for the sources. If you don't mind, I've shared your response to help clear up some of the discussion.

Not a problem.

plor20:

As she readily admitted to her fan, her definition of a tragedy cannot be relied upon, and is different from everyone else's. Her explanation of "not a tragedy" did not mean not dying, but fulfilling what the character wanted the most, even though they could not have everything they wanted. For her, Xiang Liu's wish was to live righteously and honourably, dying with his fellow soldiers on the battlefield. 

Kokuto:
If Volume 1 covers all of this, I don't see how the writer of the article thinks it's a story about YaoJing.... while picking up on the fact that it's about not getting the love in life???

My interpretation from the article is that she aligned her statement 爱而不得 "unfulfilled love" to the title of the novel "Eternal Yearning". 

Referencing the quote from the Vol 1 book cover, she said this:

幸运的是,《长相思》的结局不算是悲剧。生命是一场又一场的相遇和别离,是一次又一次的遗忘和开始。可总有些事,一旦发生,就留下印迹;总有个人,一旦来过,就无法忘记。即使不能拥有,依旧让生命温暖。

It is fortunate that LYF's ending cannot be considered a tragedy.
"Life is a series of encounters and partings; it is a series of forgetting and beginnings. However, there will always be some things which once happened, would leave behind a trace; There will always be someone, whom once encountered, can never be forgotten." [quoting Vol 1 book cover]
Even if one cannot have [the person one loved], it would still bring warmth to one's life.

My take is that she focused on YaoJing because the obvious relationship line was between both of them - Vol 1 already covered the 15 year promise, and ended on an encouraging note with plans made to meet when she goes to the Central Plains. As such, her perception was possibly that the novel is meant to follow the challenges they faced in their relationship up to the end. Re-reading the article in greater detail, I think her definition of "not a tragedy" is similar to Tong Hua in the sense that she did not necessarily mean a happy ending for YaoJing, but that even if they did not end up together. they would always keep each other in their hearts, and in doing so, warm their lives with that love.

The irony is that this definition is actually true for YaoLiu.

Kokuto:
Ah, this may be the missing interview, then?  The one I recalled, seemed to have come out with the revision, which would have been 2019.  But I didn't realize it was a compilation of previous bits and pieces ... which isn't exactly reassuring.

It's actually not a compilation of previous bits and pieces. From my recollection, the article was written by Tong Hua, in which she compiled the many questions asked by her collaborator Mo Tie as well as her answers with regards to her [then new] 2019 revised edition.

liddi:

It's actually not a compilation of previous bits and pieces. From my recollection, the article was written by Tong Hua, in which she compiled the many questions asked by her collaborator Mo Tie as well as her answers with regards to her [then new] 2019 revised edition.

It's a pity the article is now not available. Does China not have a database that archives newspaper and magazine issues? 

plor20:

It's a pity the article is now not available. Does China not have a database that archives newspaper and magazine issues? 

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. Am truly annoyed with myself that I did not save a copy of the article when I translated it previously. Hopefully it is available somewhere, or someone at least screenshot the original article. 

liddi:

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find it. Am truly annoyed with myself that I did not save a copy of the article when I translated it previously. Hopefully it is available somewhere, or someone at least screenshot the original article. 

Maybe one it will resurface again. Fingers cross. hehe

So it turns out there are introductions circulating around. Exhibit A has a biased towards YaoJing ehike Exhibit b is more neutral.

Exhibit a: Wattpad account LiLithium03
"Life is the encounter and separation, is the starting time and oblivion, but there are always things that once happened, will leave traces, and always have a person, once appeared, will not be forgettable.

The fated meeting at the town of Qing Shui has changed the destiny of everyone, even change the destiny of Da Huang. The desire for a little warmth, a little of company, at some point decided a shattered heart. It is similar to a cup of poisoned wine, when it gets to the throat, it becomes sweet, melting hearts broken bone, and until it reaches the heart and lungs, no medicine can cure. The poison is discovered and it is paralyzing the heart and lungs. Only the smile of one's beloved can eliminate it. If it can't, the only thing left is the engraving of missing. It won't stop even after death.

If everything is destined, when Xiao Yao and Du Shan Jing meet, they are fated to be parted one day, fated they cannot love, and also cannot forget. Although they can't hold on to one another, at least to make themselves be unforgettable, bury everything deeply inside the heart. That gentle imprint will forever be indelible."

this introduction also found here: https://www.shushengbar.net/%E9%95%BF%E7%9B%B8%E6%80%9D-the-sauvignon-blanc-%E6%A1%90%E5%8D%8E/

Exhibit b: https://czbooks.net/n/c02kce/cnj7?chapterNumber=0

生命是一場又一場的相遇和別離,是一次又一次的遺忘和開始,可總有些事,一旦發生,就留下印跡;總有個人,一旦來過,就無法忘記。

這一場清水鎮的相遇改變了所有人的命運,甚至改變了整個大荒的命運。只為貪圖那一點溫暖、一點陪伴,一點不知道什麼時候會消散的死心塌地。相思是一杯有毒的美酒,入喉甘美,銷魂蝕骨,直到入心入肺,便再也無藥可解,毒發時撕心裂肺,只有心上人的笑容可解,陪伴可解,若是不得,便只餘刻骨相思,至死不休。

Chatgpt translation:

Life is a series of encounters and partings, of forgetting and new beginnings; yet certain things, once they happen, leave their mark. And there are certain people, once they've passed through, we cannot forget.

The encounter in Qing Shui Town changed the destinies of everyone, even altering the fate of the entire wasteland. Just for a bit of warmth, a bit of companionship, a bit of unwavering commitment that might disappear at any moment. Lovesickness is a poisoned wine—sweet going down, but intoxicating and corrosive, until it reaches the heart and lungs, incurable. When the poison strikes, it tears at the heart and lungs, only the smile of one's beloved, their companionship, can cure it; if that is unattainable, only unending lovesickness remains, until death.

What makes this an important thing to discuss? Becuase it sets the stage for new readers , especially the Introduction in exhibit a, makes readers think this is a story about YaoJing--which we all know it is not. It creates a initial biased that sometimes get reconfirmed by the ending.

Neither of these introduction/summaries can be found in my copies but they are found everywhere online.

@plor20

The following should be the official descriptions of the 2013 and 2019 revised editions, based on and counter-verified with different bookstore sources from China, Taiwan, Malaysia, United States etc:

Book2013 INITIAL PUBLICATION2019 REVISED EDITION
Introduction

N/A

何谓相思?思而不得,最相思。
相爱是两个人的天长地久,相思却是一个人的地老天荒。
桐华唯美大气爱情经典之“山海经纪”系列完结篇。

上古时代,神族、人族、妖族混居于天地之间。盘古大帝仙逝后,战火频起,经过数万年的变迁,大荒逐渐形成了中原的神农、东南的高辛、西北的轩辕,三大神族,三分天下。轩辕黄帝雄才伟略,经过和神农族的激烈斗争,统一了中原,可一切矛盾犹如休眠的火山,随时会爆发。清水镇上的小医师玟小六无意中救了一个几乎半死的叫花子,却不料此人竟是世代经商的涂山世家的公子涂山璟。玟小六的身份也不是普通医师这么简单,在此期间,玟小六又结识了神农义军将领相柳,并和自小分离的表哥玱玹重遇,几人之间的牵绊日益加深,最终也影响了整个大荒的命运,谱就一曲荡气回肠的相思曲。

What is lovesickness? A yearning that can never be realised, is the greatest yearning.
Loving each other means being everlasting and unchanging for two people. However, yearning is drawn out desolation for one person.
The final chapter of Tong Hua's beautiful, grandious classic romance "Classic of Mountains and Seas" series.

In ancient times, gods, humans and demons lived together between heaven and earth. After the passing of Great Emperor Pan Gu, wars broke out frequently. After tens of thousands of years of changes, the Great Wilderness was gradually made up of three major god tribes - Shen Nong in the Central Plains, Gao Xin in the
southeast, and Xuan Yuan in the northwest, dividing the world into three parts. The Yellow Emperor of Xuan Yuan was a man of great talent and strategy. After fierce struggles with the Shen Nong tribe, he unified the Central Plains. However, all conflict was like a dormant volcano that could erupt at any time.
In Qingshui Town, the young doctor Wen Xiao Liu unintentionally saved a beggar who was nearly dead, who unexpectedly turned out to be Tushan Jing, the son of the Tushan family who have been doing business for generations. Wen Xiao Liu's identity was also not simply an ordinary doctor. During this period, Wen Xiao Liu also became acquainted with Xiang Liu, the general of the Shen Nong rebel army, and was reunited with his cousin Cang Xuan whom he had been separated from since childhood. The bonds between them deepened day by day, ultimately influencing the destiny of the entire Great Wilderness, composing a heart-rending tale of yearning.
VOL 1

生命是一场又一场的相遇和别离,是一次又一次的遗忘和开始,可总有些事,一旦发生,就留下印迹;总有个人,一旦来过,就无法忘记。
  这一场清水镇的相遇改变了所有人的命运,甚至改变了整个大荒的命运。只为贪图那一点温暖、一点陪伴,一点不知道什么时候会消散的死心塌地。相思是一杯有毒的美酒,入喉甘美,销魂蚀骨,直到入心入肺,便再也无药可解,毒发时撕心裂肺,只有心上人的笑容可解,陪伴可解,若是不得,便只余刻骨相思,至死不休。

Life is a series or encounters and partings; it is a series of forgetting and beginnings. However, there will always be some things which once happened, would leave behind a trace; there will always be someone, whom once encountered, can never be forgotten.
This encounter in Qingshui Town changed everyone's fate, and even the destiny of the entire Great Wilderness. Just for the sake of coveting a bit of warmth, a bit of companionship, a bit of steadfast devotion that could dissipate at any moment. Lovesickness is a cup of poisonous fine wine; it is sweet as it enters the throat, melting the soul and eroding the bones, until it enters the heart and lungs, after which there is no longer a cure for it. Once the poison acts, it rips out the heart and lungs. Only the smile, the companionship of the loved one can cure it. If these cannot be obtained, all that remains is yearning engraved on the bones that lasts until death.

一场清水镇的相遇让所有人在故事中悉数登场,也改变了所有人的命运,甚至改变了整个大荒的命运。小夭遇到了叶十七,也遇到了相柳和玱玹,属于他们的故事正是拉开了序幕,但一切都只是草蛇灰线,绵延千里。我们肉眼可见的真的是一切的真相?爱之于一人又究竟能在万般取舍之下深入几分?相思是一杯有毒的美酒,入喉甘美,销魂蚀骨,直到入心入肺,便再也无药可解,毒发时撕心裂肺,只有心上人的笑容可解,陪伴可解,若是不得,便只余刻骨相思,至死不休。故事仍在继续。

An encounter at Qingshui Town is every character's introduction in the story which changed everyone's fate, and even the fate of the entire Great Wilderness. Xiao Yao met Ye Shiqi, as well as Xiang Liu and Cang Xuan. The curtain to their story was raised, but everything was only "snakes on the grass, lines on dust", stretching out for thousands of miles. Is what we perceive with the naked eye really the truth? How deep can love go for a person in the face of manifold choices? Lovesickness is a cup of poisonous fine wine; it is sweet as it enters the throat, melting the soul and eroding the bones, until it enters the heart and lungs, after which there is no longer a cure for it. Once the poison acts, it rips out the heart and lungs. Only the smile, the companionship of the loved one can cure it. If these cannot be obtained, all that remains is yearning engraved on the bones that lasts until death. The story still continues.

VOL 2

《长相思2:诉衷情》,桐华最新长篇言情系列第二部,诉尽离别相思,刻骨深情。
  最好的年华,总在不懂得珍惜前就已消逝;最深爱的人,却在来不及用心前悄然远离。在等待中错过,在失去时追悔,却不知失去的便不再有,错过的就再也无法找回。
  爱情也许经得住生死分离的考验,却敌不过信任的阻隔。小夭和颛顼如何在几方势力的夹层中求得生存,璟和小夭又如何在重重阻隔下守护相守的诺言,对的人与爱的人又该如何选择,都将在《长相思2:诉衷情》中找到答案。

"LYF2:Love Confessed" - Vol 2 of Tong Hua's latest romance novel tells of separation and longing, deep affection that is engraved on the bones.
The best years often slip away before one knows how to treasure them; the person we love the most quietly leave far away before one can cherish them. Losing the opportunity in the midst of waiting, regretting when it is lost, yet not knowing that what was lost can never come back, what was missed out on can never be found anymore.
Love may withstand the test of separation in life and death, but cannot overcome the barriers of trust. How Xiao Yao and Zhuan Xu survive when caught in between various powers; how Jing and Xiao Yao protected their promise to stay together in the midst of numerous obstacles; How should one choose between the right person and the one they love - all will be revealed in LYF:Love Confessed.

最好的年华,总在不懂得珍惜前就已消逝;最深爱的人,却在来不及用心前悄然远离。在等待中错过,在失去时追悔,却不知失去的便不再有,错过的就再也无法找回。爱情也许经得住生死分离的考验,却敌不过信任的阻隔。小夭和玱玹终其一生彼此视若生命,但他们该如何在几方势力的夹层中求得生存,玱玹在面对一次次的抉择之时又将小夭置于何地?璟和小夭又如何在重重阻隔下守护相守的诺言,如何面对万般阻拦仍能坚持初心不变?相柳又是如何一次又一次在危急关头救小夭于水火,又为何一次次用冷硬的面孔武装自己,小夭看到的一切都是真的吗?一切自有答案。

The best years often slip away before one knows how to treasure them; the person we love the most quietly leave far away before one can cherish them. Losing the opportunity in the midst of waiting, regretting when it is lost, yet not knowing that what was lost can never come back, what was missed out on can never be found anymore. Love may withstand the test of separation in life and death, but cannot overcome the barriers of trust. Xiao Yao and Cang Xuan have always regarded each other as their own lives, but how can they survive when caught in between various powers? Where will Cang Xuan put Xiao Yao when faced with repeated choices? How can Jing and Xiao Yao protect their promise to stay together in the midst of numerous obstacles, and remain true to their original intent in the face of all obstructions? And how Xiang Liu saved Xiao Yao from danger time and time again in critical moments, yet repeatedly armed himself with a cold, hard face - is everything Xiao Yao sees the truth? Everything has its own answer.
VOL 3

《长相思3:思无涯》,桐华最新古言经典——长相思系列完美终结,相思无涯,共同感受漫长光阴里的相思相守
 涂山璟和小夭终于解除了误会,事情的真相是否真如他们所想,两人能否最终相守,却尚有很长的路要走;历史的车轮始终向前推进,神农义军也将最终退出历史的舞台,作为神农义军将领的相柳也将面临最终的抉择。大荒的统一成为大势所趋,轩辕对高辛的战争也在所难免,面对养育自己的高辛俊帝、最珍视的亲人小夭和阿念,颛顼同样将经历最严峻的考验。而小夭究竟是谁的女儿,为何被母亲抛弃,小夭的母亲阿珩将亲自揭开谜底。

"LYF3: Unending Yearning", Tong Hua's latest ancient classic - the perfect end to the Lost You Forever series. Boundless yearning, experiencing yearning and watching over each other through the long passage of time together.
Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao finally resolved their misunderstandings. However, whether the truth of the matter really what they thought, and they can finally stay together, is still a long way to go. The wheels of history are always moving forward, and the Shen Nong rebel army will finally exit the stage of history. As the general of the Shen Nong rebel army, Xiang Liu will also face a final decision. The unification of the Great Wilderness is well on its way, and the war between Xuan Yuan and Gao Xin is also unavoidable. Faced with the Gao Xin emperor who raised him, and his most cherished family Xiao Yao and A Nian, Zhuan Xu will also undergo the most severe of tests. As for Xiao Yao's real parentage, and why she was abandoned by her mother, Xiao Yao's mother A Heng would personally unravel the mystery.
涂山璟和小夭终于解除了误会,事情的真相是否真如他们所想,两人能否最终相守,却尚有很长的路要走;历史的车轮始终向前推进,神农义军也将最终退出历史的舞台,作为神农义军将领的相柳也将面临最终的抉择。大荒的统一成为大势所趋,轩辕对高辛的战争也在所难免,面对养育自己的高辛俊帝、最珍视的亲人小夭和阿念,玱玹同样将经历最严峻的考验。而小夭究竟是谁的女儿,为何被母亲抛弃,小夭的母亲阿珩将亲自揭开谜底。
四个人之间的故事也终将走向结局,究竟是谱写了一曲如此荡气回肠的相思曲?

Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao finally resolved their misunderstandings. However, whether the truth of the matter is really what they thought, and they can finally stay together, is still a long way to go. The wheels of history are always moving forward, and the Shen Nong rebel army will finally exit the stage of history. As the general of the Shen Nong rebel army, Xiang Liu will also face a final decision. The unification of the Great Wilderness is well on its way, and the war between Xuan Yuan and Gao Xin is also unavoidable. Faced with the Gao Xin emperor who raised him, and his most cherished family Xiao Yao and A Nian, Cang Xuan will also undergo the most severe of tests. As for Xiao Yao's real parentage, and why she was abandoned by her mother, Xiao Yao's mother A Heng would personally unravel the mystery.
The story between the four people will eventually come to an end, having written such a heart-rending tale of yearning after all?