"The man and woman who are drawing closer in the midst of enjoyment...
Are they kissing, or sharing secrets?" 

I thought of XY and FFB. Like you guys mentioned, I don't believe Hou fits that outfit. Could be XY and Jing too, but what enjoyment did they ever have? 

blabla100:

I thought of XY and FFB. Like you guys mentioned, I don't believe Hou fits that outfit. Could be XY and Jing too, but what enjoyment did they ever have? 

Oh I would love it if it were Fangfeng Bei and Xiao Yao. Though the only scenes of them together would be the questions at the gambling den, followed by dinner at the old Lirong donkey meat seller's place, and walking her home. Based on the leaks in S1 trailer, her hair was swept up at the time and the pattern on his clothes were not quite the same. Unless this is the time he visited her at her clinic at Ying Province and sang Chi Chen's song for her? 

blabla100:

All, right!  FFB and XY is one I could get behind.

Petition to change the drama's name from Lost you forever to Happily ever after. After all XY was supposed to lose someone and the only person she lost was her love of life, Xiang Liu and not that platonic bullshit. How in the world lovers bug represent platonic love. The book was about Xiang Liu. Not some ordinary romance drama with Tushan Jiing. They made everything 1000x worse. I will be weeping forever for Xiang Liu and ba writing. Anyway TJC did a great job.

Petition to change the drama's name from Lost you forever to Happily ever after. After all XY was supposed to lose someone and the only person she lost was her love of life, Xiang Liu and not that platonic bullshit. How in the world lovers bug represent platonic love. The book was about Xiang Liu. Not some ordinary romance drama with Tushan Jiing. They made everything 1000x worse. I will be weeping forever for Xiang Liu and ba writing. Anyway TJC did a great job.

Liu Yifei:

Still holding out hope for fewer changes than the leaked script have led us to believe.

Platonic love.  SMH.

@liddi

"Unless this is the time he visited her at her clinic at Ying Province and sang Chi Chen's song for her?"

Was it XL or FFB that visited her at the clinic?  Does it fit XL's outfit? I can't really tell. 

blabla100:

@liddi

"Unless this is the time he visited her at her clinic at Ying Province and sang Chi Chen's song for her?"

Was it XL or FFB that visited her at the clinic?  Does it fit XL's outfit? I can't really tell. 

It was Xiang Liu. Hence I don't think that is the scene.  Not to mention "enjoyment" and "sharing secrets". It might be Fangfeng Bei and her at the Lirong donkey meat seller's place, but the dinnerware and furniture look more refined than what would be there. 

At this rate, I might have to go back to Xiao Yao and one of the foxes, or Ru Shou and A Nian. Gah.

@liddi

"Ru Shou and A Nian."

That's definetely a no IMO. There's no secrets or enjoyment between them and I don't believe this pair is that important as to appear on the preview. 

My bet is still on XY and FFB/XL, but could be XY and Jing too. Maybe after XY sorted out Hou and FFY's affair?  Could also be CX, for sure one of those pictures involves him too. 

blabla100:

@liddi

"Ru Shou and A Nian."

That's definetely a no IMO. There's no secrets or enjoyment between them and I don't believe this pair is that important as to appear on the preview. 

My bet is still on XY and FFB/XL, but could be XY and Jing too. Maybe after XY sorted out Hou and FFY's affair?  Could also be CX, for sure one of those pictures involves him too. 

Thank you!  Let's not have people spreading the slander that Beloved Ru Shuo enjoys being tortured by A Nian.  sniff

Wait, wut?  Ru Shuo is VERY important, especially in his own mind!

Yes, we don't have CX in any of these yet, I think.  Maybe it's him.

blabla100:

@liddi

Pleasssssse!!  Please, please, please, give us Tan Jian Ci singing Chi Chen's song on the new ost.  Please give us a new ost.

blabla100:
My bet is still on XY and FFB/XL, but could be XY and Jing too. Maybe after XY sorted out Hou and FFY's affair?  Could also be CX, for sure one of those pictures involves him too. 

You know you might have a point. In the S2 trailer, the scene where Cang Xuan was holding a brush (?) with Xiao Yao closing her eyes, their outfits look similar in colour to the photo, though the trailer seemed to be indoors, while this photo appears to be outdoors.

Kokuto:

Pleasssssse!!  Please, please, please, give us Tan Jian Ci singing Chi Chen's song on the new ost.  Please give us a new ost.

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to the new OST with him singing Chi Chen's song, Zhang Wanyi singing Cang Xuan's theme song "With You Without You", the full instrumental soundtrack of which we already have a sample from the trailer. Also, the closing scene of the drama should have another song:

你又痴,我又迷。到此痴迷两为难。问题天怎知。长相思,极相思。愿得因缘未尽时。今生重共伊。。。
You are infatuated again, I am lost again. Being infatuated leaves us both in a dilemma. How can the Heavens know the answer to this problem? Eternal longing, extreme longing. I hope that before fate has ended, we can be together again in this life... 

Kokuto:
Thank you!  Let's not have people spreading the slander that Beloved Ru Shuo enjoys being tortured by A Nian.  sniff

Wait, wut?  Ru Shuo is VERY important, especially in his own mind!

LOL. I adore Ru Shou and A Nian's interactions actually! I'm not sure whether he would have treated her better than Cang Xuan, but certainly, their bickering is a breath of fresh air after all the pain from everyone else. 

Though you may need to take sides some time... after all, he led the army that killed Xiang Liu and crushed the Shen Nong resistance army... 

liddi:

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to the new OST with him singing Chi Chen's song, Zhang Wanyi singing Cang Xuan's theme song "With You Without You", the full instrumental soundtrack of which we already have a sample from the trailer. Also, the closing scene of the drama should have another song:

你又痴,我又迷。到此痴迷两为难。问题天怎知。长相思,极相思。愿得因缘未尽时。今生重共伊。。。
You are infatuated again, I am lost again. Being infatuated leaves us both in a dilemma. How can the Heavens know the answer to this problem? Eternal longing, extreme longing. I hope that before fate has ended, we can be together again in this life... 

They have to give us new songs and BGM, too, right?  I mean, they ARE going to score that final battle.

Oh, that would be cool with Zhang Wan Yi getting a song.  Plus we need another Yang Zi ... WE NEED THAT NEW OST!!!

Why doesn't anyone ask these sorts of important questions in these interviews.  There's even a video with the music guy, Dong Dong? ... maybe he says something about it.  Let me find it.

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:5050323388006432?from=old_pc_videoshow

Wow.  He has LONG hair.