We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

I finished them :3

The Liu ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

The Bei (๑乛◡乛๑)

nathsketch:

Finally!!! Bei baby is here. ?. He looks beautiful. As expected  :-)

The Tan™ ԅ(‾⌣‾ԅ)

nathsketch:

They're gorgeous! Absolutely love them - thank you so much for sharing!

nathsketch:

The Bei (๑乛◡乛๑)

HeadInTheClouds:

Finally!!! Bei baby is here. ?. He looks beautiful. As expected  :-)

Thank you ❤️

liddi:

Thank you Liddi!! I can't contribute with the writing, so I can only bring the visuals :D

nathsketch:

guuuuuuugnnnnnnnnnnn'

HeadInTheClouds:

Times THREE. 

OMG.  Triple the beauty!  Who do I look at first?

Not sure if this have been discussed.

When do you think Jing resized that FFB is XL?

nathsketch:

omgad! I'm so in love! ♥‿♥

liddi:
Revisiting this post from 10 days ago, because my copy of the 2013 edition finally arrived - strictly speaking, it was a [subpar] reprint but beggars can't be choosers, and it does allow me to see what the original printed text was meant to be.

Anyway, I confirmed from the physical 2013 version that every reference to Aunt Zhu Yu is actually 朱萸姨, not 茱萸 (dogwood plant), which means there were typos on the website.

Thanks for checking!

liddi:
which joins countless others as yet another of the mysteries surrounding the different text versions of this novel.

At this point it's starting to feel like these things are deliberate. All a means of keeping us in an unending cycle of digging up, comparing and discussing more conflicting details. ^^

nathsketch:

The Bei (๑乛◡乛๑)

Gorgeous!

Love the colour palette (maroon is one of my favourite colours) and the bow and arrow designs!

liddi:

Lol, the fact that my immediate reaction was the exact same word. @nathsketch please take that as confirmation that they are in fact gorgeous, and not a sign of my lacking original thoughts. ^^"