Kokuto:

I love it!  That's exactly where he must have picked it up from.  Or ... maybe he spent a few years a woman?  There's the fanfiction.  XL's life as other people.

Still working on reconciling my clueless XL and his obviously more experienced alter egos.

Also, I may be alone here, but I think they should have let Tan Jian Ci dress up as the woman.  He could so carry that off.

And dear heavens.  The freeing of Left Ear.  Those scenes ... emotionally devastating.  

You're definitely not alone. He'd be stunning, I can almost see it

Sirry Usly:

You found fanfiction? I've only found ones in Mandarin. 

Also, it's my headcanon that all his experience comes from his FFB era and most of it is probably with women who work in brothels. But then again he has a reputation as a playboy and I don't think you'd just get that from frequenting brothels. 

Lastly, yes he could have pulled it off but censorship would probably not have allowed it tbh. 

Really?  There's rules against men dressing as women?  Didn't know that.

No, no.  I haven't found any fan fiction.  But this show keeps putting ideas into my head.

Yes, I agree, though XL doesn't seem to be able to access those emotions or responses well.

I guess it depends on what they mean by playboy.  It could include his gambling and focus on keeping himself entertained, rather than serious matters like a career or making money or starting a family, etc.  I imagine, in this setting, there wouldn't be many opportunities except a brothel.  It also fits his transactional nature and keeps him from any entanglements.

FYI, can I also say how much I loved the exchange between XL and XY when they first met and she volunteered to solve any of his infertility / impotence problems with his women.  LOL! Their faces!

Like, "DIE."

and XY is like "WHAT am I saying??? SHUT UP mouth!!!"

And I'm left wondering ... Hmmm.  Why is he so angry?  LOL!

You know.  I thought I had seen all the 'ships there were.  But nope.  I was wrong.  I present:

Liu / Bei

Kokuto:
Really?  There's rules against men dressing as women?  Didn't know that.

No men have dressed as women in other dramas but I do know that there was a period where they weren't allowing men to have more feminine sides? Forgot the exact details tbh

Kokuto:
his infertility / impotence problems with his women.

LOL this seems to be a reoccurring theme in the dramas I watch because in Legend of Zhuohua the female lead also offered the same to the male lead 

Kokuto:

You know.  I thought I had seen all the 'ships there were.  But nope.  I was wrong.  I present:

Liu / Bei

That has got to be the best luxury cruise ship there is. 6 stars, not just 5. 👀

Kokuto:

Liu / Bei

omg lmao 😂😂 why do they seem so different when it's the same person in the drama/show 😂

Dang, this stuff just hits me right in the ovaries lol 🔥🤣

Sirry Usly:

omg lmao 😂😂 why do they seem so different when it's the same person in the drama/show 😂

The dude it's so good he just splits into multiple shippable characters 😹

It's as if he can look directly into her soul 

And apparently, so can she 

I've watched this clip in trailers so many times and guys...look at the reactions from the people on the sidelines. LMAO. 

XY's reputation is so done after this. The scandal of the century. I can't wait to see this scene in s2. FFB looks so cool as always. 

Sirry Usly:

It's as if he can look directly into her soul 

And apparently, so can she 

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

nathsketch:

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I love them. I can't wait for tencent to post the XiangLiu/FFB and XY edit

Sirry Usly:

I love them. I can't wait for tencent to post the XiangLiu/FFB and XY edit

What's taking them so long?? The other two have already been posted 🤬

Sirry Usly:

https://youtu.be/VigT5D01P4A?si=A-fJZowAtuS33NCS