peng-peng:

Ooh thanks. That sad. I hope they will show it in the drama. 

I think they will because there has been a lot that they have added. Also, don't quote me on them not showing the interaction. I'm 99% positive I didn't read that but sometimes I make mistakes as I read the novel a while ago and there are differences between that and the show as I mentioned. 

Sirry Usly:

I'd find away to fake/pretend to be hurt again so he can carry me. With a will, there is a way. 

If you can dream it, you can do it.

Xiang Liu in response: “Don’t even dream about it in this life.” 

The way I laughed so hard. 

"Bish stop loving me, that ain't happening" 😹

nathsketch:

"Bish stop loving me, that ain't happening" 😹

The way they express their love is so funny. Imagine poisoning the guy you like to show him your care and him being happy every time you mention it. I can't 🤣

Sirry Usly:

The way they express their love is so funny. Imagine poisoning the guy you like to show him your care and him being happy every time you mention it. I can't 🤣

Britney Spears's Toxic starts playing in the background heuheuheu

Hey, I think I found you on YouTube. It was also Sirry Usly, but there can't be more than one of you in the world, right?? 😂

nathsketch:

Hey, I think I found you on YouTube. It was also Sirry Usly, but there can't be more than one of you in the world, right?? 😂

Lmao, I'm not very creative. Yes, that's me 🤣🤣

Sirry Usly:

Lmao, I'm not very creative. Yes, that's me 🤣🤣

Good to know!! If you see something like nathsketch or Nathanna Erica somewhere in this vast world, it's also me hahaha

Sirry Usly:

I think they will because there has been a lot that they have added. Also, don't quote me on them not showing the interaction. I'm 99% positive I didn't read that but sometimes I make mistakes as I read the novel a while ago and there are differences between that and the show as I mentioned. 

I can confirm they don't show that interaction in the novel. As you mentioned, XL tells XY about it at the end of chapter 32, and TSJ elaborates near the beginning of chapter 33. 

AH :

I can confirm they don't show that interaction in the novel. As you mentioned, XL tells XY about it at the end of chapter 32, and TSJ elaborates near the beginning of chapter 33. 

thnxs AH!

nathsketch:

Good to know!! If you see something like nathsketch or Nathanna Erica somewhere in this vast world, it's also me hahaha 

Oh, that was you! "White hair dark hair don't care" Funny haha 

Sirry Usly:

Oh, that was you! "White hair dark hair don't care" Funny haha 

Yep! Me and my terrible jokes 😂

peng-peng:

Hi, in which chapter in the book does XL meet TJC  and he is asked to kind of sabotage the wedding of XY with FL?

You can read chapter 32, FFB will take XY away from her wedding and tell her why. 

Borsha strikes again!  LOL!

And a great observation.

FFB and XL and Chubby