Megumi-H:

This drama keeps wanting us to see XL’s sadness. Lol! That scene that he walked away after she bow to him was also emotional.

I only watched the raw so I'm not sure if this is right - but did he tell her that she had graduated as his archery student? That part did actually happen in the novel. 

chase_kayden:

Which part was this? I didn't finish all the eps yet.. haha. I don't wanna watch on the small screen of my phone ~

This is ep 35, when the bow maker told her that the bow requires nine headed demon’s blood. So she asked XL’ our and at their usual practice place, she gave home all her poison in exchange for his blood to help the bow recognise her as the owner. So he helped her then after that he said she should pay respect to him as a teacher and she has graduated. Then he left abruptly, but scene show us his sad face.

AH :

I only watched the raw so I'm not sure if this is right - but did he tell her that she had graduated as his archery student? That part did actually happen in the novel. 

Yup he did. He said with her lower spiritual power, yet she has gained supreme bow skills from him and she can graduate. So she pay respect and he abruptly said he needed to go. 

I can't ?. My heart really aches for Xiang Liu. It's been so long since I had this much remorse over a character. How can I possibly continue when even his efforts weren't known. I won't be able to take it ?

Megumi-H:

This is ep 35, when the bow maker told her that the bow requires nine headed demon’s blood. So she asked XL’ our and at their usual practice place, she gave home all her poison in exchange for his blood to help the bow recognise her as the owner. So he helped her then after that he said she should pay respect to him as a teacher and she has graduated. Then he left abruptly, but scene show us his sad face.

Oh, okay, thanks ~

I need to really finish the eps so I can finally put it on the back burner before S2 comes coz XL's been constantly giving me heartaches...ahaha.

Yui Shiyon:

I can't ?. My heart really aches for Xiang Liu. It's been so long since I had this much remorse over a character. How can I possibly continue when even his efforts weren't known. I won't be able to take it ?

We all are. We're grieving every time Xiang Liu appears ? 

It was actually nice to see him smiling genuinely in Ep. 34 in that slave arena. I wonder if that would be the last time we're gonna see him smile.

A question.

When XL was healing XY, why did he ask, "Will you hate me?" Is it because of his demon blood that he gave to her?

chase_kayden:

A question.

When XL was healing XY, why did he ask, "Will you hate me?" Is it because of his demon blood that he gave to her?

Yes, he's worried that she will think he has turned her into a monster and she'll hate him for it.

He also asks if she'll hate him if TSJ dies. In the novel, there is no metric (like XY's celestial consciousness ghost becoming more solid) that shows that XY is "almost ready to wake up" at the end of the 37 years. It seems like maybe XL could have woken XY up sooner, but he wanted to keep her with him a little longer. And he finally decided to let her go only when TSJ was really about to die, because only XY could save him. 

Edit: I’ve read comments from other fans suggesting that it might have been the opposite: XL made a special effort to wake XY up earlier (which is why the final healing session was so intense and painful) so she could go back and save TSJ in time. That explanation makes more sense to me. 

BTS of the heartbreaking scene after the fighting slave was released.  And just how JCT got the right reaction to his demon face from YangZi.

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1691471662447734784?s=20

chase_kayden:
Which part should this be? The one where she was dreaming and waking up crying.

Chapter 27

Now that I have fully accepted XL's ending, his sweet moments with XY don't hurt anymore so I was able to fully enjoy their date in ep 37. It was so sweet.

I'm actually really excited for season 2 to come because I really want to see how his stealing her from her wedding is going to play out. He looked so badass in the trailers. 

Yara_B:

Yall was not kidding about ep 34. Wow. I was heartbroken for him but he did it to himself tbh so I shouldn't feel sad haha. I love that exchange between them in the alley. She was able to peel off his harden layers to where he was stunned, even unable to process and talk for a moment. 

The ending of that scene was so symbolic. So that this point in the story, he has already made up his mind to NOT cross a line with XY. She stays on her side (the light) and him in the dark.  

After XY left with Jing, if yall noticed, as he was walking, the light slowly faded until he was walking alone in the dark. This is such good foreshadowing. 

I noticed and I hate him for it. Lmao. Did you see his eyes when she was talking to him? And when she hugged him? Sigh...

That's why I'm so happy for moments like ep 37 because the rest of the time is usually like ep 34. 

Sirry Usly:

Now that I have fully accepted XL's ending, his sweet moments with XY don't hurt anymore so I was able to fully enjoy their date in ep 37. It was so sweet.

I'm actually really excited for season 2 to come because I really want to see how his stealing her from her wedding is going to play out. He looked so badass in the trailers. 

I was quite disappointed FFB stealing her away from her own wedding wasn't part of Season 1.  I didn't realize the wedding icon on the airing schedule was for CX, I thought it was hers!

Kokuto:

I was quite disappointed FFB stealing her away from her own wedding wasn't part of Season 1.  I didn't realize the wedding icon on the airing schedule was for CX, I thought it was hers!

I knew it wasn't going to be her wedding because CX gets married and ascends the throne before that occurs. 

I am so ready for this wedding. But what's funny is that XY actually believes the whole "Xiang Liu randomly showed up in front of Jing" thing. No one ever randomly finds Xiang Liu unless he wants them to so he definitely also wanted to stop this wedding. 

I really need them to include the part where he calls out to her. I love listening to Xiang Liu/FFB say XiaoYao's name. 

I also hope they include the scene where AN tells XY the gossip surrounding her escaped wedding. It's so good ??