I didn't realize it was further away, event wise.  But I'm always ready for more XL / FFB.

Kokuto:

BTS of the heartbreaking scene after the fighting slave was released.  And just how JCT got the right reaction to his demon face from YangZi.

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1691471662447734784?s=20 

I actually watched this right after I watched Ep. 34 just to ease the pain.. haha. Somehow it worked.

SlytherinGirl:

Chapter 27 

But where in the drama should have this happened?

Sirry Usly:

I knew it wasn't going to be her wedding because CX gets married and ascends the throne before that occurs. 

I am so ready for this wedding. But what's funny is that XY actually believes the whole "Xiang Liu randomly showed up in front of Jing" thing. No one ever randomly finds Xiang Liu unless he wants them to so he definitely also wanted to stop this wedding. 

I really need them to include the part where he calls out to her. I love listening to Xiang Liu/FFB say XiaoYao's name. 

I also hope they include the scene where AN tells XY the gossip surrounding her escaped wedding. It's so good ??

But XL stopping her wedding is coz Jing asked him to, right? XY even waited for him for 7 days but he didn't show up... well, until, of course, on the wedding day?. To make it more dramatic, perhaps?

I also love when XL/FFB calls her name coz it's very rare he does it. Can only count the times with my fingers. 

Kindly spill the tea about the gossip after she escaped her wedding ? ~

chase_kayden:

But XL stopping her wedding is coz Jing asked him to, right? XY even waited for him for 7 days but he didn't show up... well, until, of course, on the wedding day?. To make it more dramatic, perhaps?

I also love when XL/FFB calls her name coz it's very rare he does it. Can only count the times with my fingers. 

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/12/lost-you-forever-chapter-32-a-shadow-headed-in-which-direction/

Fang Feng Bei was battling Chi Sui Xian and he called out "Xiao yao, do you remember the blood oath you swore? If you renege on the promise then everything you love will beome pain, everything that brings you happiness will turn bitter".

Xiao Yao stopped moving, she did make a blood oath with Xiang Liu to do one thing for him.

Feng Long noticed Xiao Yao wasn't bowing and started to get nerveous and called out "Xiao Yao!"

Xiao Yao slowly turned back around and stared at Fang Feng Bei "What do you want?"

Fang Feng Bei "I want you to leave with me right now!"

Xiao Yao's entire body turned cold, with the entire vast wilderness gathered here, if she ran away from her wedding and especially left with another man, that would be such an insult to Chi sui clan and Feng Long. How would Chi Sui clan see her? How would the entire world view her?

Xiao Yao asked "Why?"
Xiang Liu, you knew two month ago I was getting married, why do you have to do i this way? Do you want the entire world to spit on me? If you wan to destroy me, why did you choose this most degrading method?

Fang Feng Bei coldly said "You don't need to ask why, you just need to do as I say. I want you to leave with me. Right. Now!"

The blood oath rang in her ears "If I renege on this promise, whatever I love will turn into pain, whatever brings me happiness will turn bitter." With today's events, even is she kept the promise, did that mean there won't be any pain and any bitterness? Xiao Yao bitterly smiled, whether or not she kept the promise, she was going to have not a day of peace in her life.

Xiao Yao asked "You did what you wanted but you let the Fang Feng family bear the brunt of the consequences. Fang Feng Yi Ying must have to help her family, and since she's now the Tu Sahn clan leader's wife, even the Tu Shan clan has been dragged into it"

Xiang Liu coldly laughed "Did you think I kept you from getting married so that Zhuan Xu would get into a tiff with the four great clans? I will tell you the truth, that was but half the reason!"

"The Other half!"

"Tu Shan Jing hired me to go stop your wedding. He promised that I could keep you from getting married, he would give me 37 years worth of army provisions for the soldiers."

"What?" Xiao Yao couldn't believe what she was hearing. Jing hired Xiang Liu to ruin her wedding?

"If you don't believe me, you can go ask Tu Shan Jing yourself!"

chase_kayden:

XL didn't want to act on his own (cause if he did, he'll be acknowledging his feelings and you know that boy aint gonna admit it even if it kills him) and he knows that if he "accidentally" just crosses path with Jing, Jing might try to persuade him to snatch XY. So he pretended to not care and acted all nonchalant by asking for something in return to make the whole orderal a trade. Unluckily for him, Jing is smart and got him all figured out. But of course Jing isn't gonna push it cause why egg your love rival on. 

Side note: 

I think Jing was the only one who knew of XL's deep love for XY at the end of the book. Of course he doesn't know all the details but he knows how much XL loves and cares for XY that's why he never really minded her hanging out with him. 

TSJ is damn good at business dealing.

mparthur:

TSJ is damn good at business dealing.

well.. he come from business family... he known with his intelligence.. wakaka :D

cant deal with Feng Long.

Deal with Xiang Liu.. wakakakaka :D

Sirry Usly:
For me, it's not necessarily them not being together that was sad. It's the fact that she never knows all the things he does and he doesn't express his feelings as outwardly as she does at times. So it's so frustrating. I think I'd be okay if the novel ended with her reading his letter and if he let her keep the few memories she had of him. Cause in the end with how it ends, she thinks that she meant absolutely nothing to him and that's what hurts. 

XianXiaFan:
I felt like he did that on purpose so he didn’t become another person that cared about her that abandoned her. This was her biggest fear of being lonely and abandoned. What was important to him was that he was there when she was lonely and that he could leave without her feeling abandoned.

XianXiaFan you are brilliant! I didn't think of how her abandonment issues might play into his decision to keep the truth from her, above and beyond just wanting her to not be mournful and unhappy because of him. Man that adds a whole extra layer to everything he did. 

Wow I like the interpretation.@ XianXiaFan. it makes perfect sense that he always seems so unreliable to XiaoYao so she doesn’t have any hope to rely on him. And XL’s every step is contractual, so also to remind XY that everything he done is for condition and not for her. Only a demon with nine head can be so complex.

Re-watching ep 30, so XY is alive because the love bug connection, so without it, she would have died from the assault and couldn’t be revived.

With all that he has done so far, it’s hard that XY doesn’t know he loves her, right? I was wondering if she has been more persistent with her love for XL, would he be convinced and change his mind eventually? But that will be a separate story. Lol!

Megumi-H:

Re-watching ep 30, so XY is alive because the love bug connection, so without it, she would have died from the assault and couldn’t be revived.

With all that he has done so far, it’s hard that XY doesn’t know he loves her, right? I was wondering if she has been more persistent with her love for XL, would he be convinced and change his mind eventually? But that will be a separate story. Lol!

Actually XL know that XY like him ba...

on the ep 37, XY allow XL to kissed her but XL laugh and tease her.. 

I keep rewatching  Xiang Liu's scene where he tries to rescue Xiao Yao from CX in Episode 14 with Unstoppable for background music.
https://youtu.be/cxjvTXo9WWM

XL walks on the water slowly with a deadly aura

The scene is simply a WOW!

Dashmount20:
https://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/12/lost-you-forever-chapter-32-a-shadow-headed-in-which-direction/

Thanks for the excerpt ~

chase_kayden:

Thanks for the excerpt ~

no problem.