H19279:

As beautiful as you 

Ah, gotcha.  Thank you!

Taspia:
If  we look at lost you forever S1 in general, it seems like we are watching XiaoYao and Ye Shi Qi/Tushan Jing love story, where XiaoYao madly loves Ye Shi Qi/ Tushan Jing

XY and TSJ's chemistry in S1 is undeniable. Hopefully, their flame burns just as bright in S2.

solarlunareclipse:

XY and TSJ's chemistry in S1 is undeniable. Hopefully, their flame burns just as bright in S2.

ahhahahhhahahahahahHahHah.....what a great and passionate kiss! (¬‿¬)

Kokuto:

He's such a great character and he obviously lives on in our thoughts too.  The new trailer certainly added to our dread and melancholy.  sniff

I am happy we have this forum. Somehow, I do not feel alone when I visit this group. However, I am emotionally and mentally devastated by the thought that XL died tragically. It's like I am there, invisible, helplessly standing and watching him die. Unfortunately, that is how TH wrote the story. No matter what, XL is unforgettable!

MissUnderstood50:

I am happy we have this forum. Somehow, I do not feel alone when I visit this group. However, I am emotionally and mentally devastated by the thought that XL died tragically. It's like I am there, invisible, helplessly standing and watching him die. Unfortunately, that is how TH wrote the story. No matter what, XL is unforgettable!

A majority of us been using this forum as therapy. lol. It's the best.

solarlunareclipse:

Lord have mercy.  I thought I was in the wrong topic!  lol

plor20:

Heh heh heh

What the heck will happen? They made XL and CX side pieces. I hate TJ and XY. It feels like watching their love story. I hate TJ, They should pay for our therapy 

Liu Yifei:

What the heck will happen? They made XL and CX side pieces. I hate TJ and XY. It feels like watching their love story. I hate TJ, They should pay for our therapy 

LOL!  Pay for our therapy indeed.

It's just a trailer.  I'm sure XL will have more to do.

Sadly, we know how it will end.

solarlunareclipse:

That's it. I'm suing for emotional distress and compensation for my eye surgery since I have to use bleach to clean my eyes. 

HeadInTheClouds:

That's it. I'm suing for emotional distress and compensation for my eye surgery since I have to use bleach to clean my eyes. 

LOL!  I was the same ... What fresh hell????

This place really needs a search function.

Does anyone have the link to the leaked script for Season 2?

Kokuto:

This place really needs a search function.

AH once showed us how to do a Google search of the thread but that post is also long buried. ???

plor20:
 Kokuto:
Lord have mercy.  I thought I was in the wrong topic!  lol
 HeadInTheClouds:
 Kokuto:
LOL!  I was the same ... What fresh hell????

Lol, I thought you guys were YaoJing fans since XY doesn't deserve XL, but YaoJing's psychological deficiencies complement each other.  My bad (*^ ‿ ⁢*)♡

Kokuto:
 plor20:
AH once showed us how to do a Google search of the thread but that post is also long buried. ???

The most reliable way is to search Google for each individual Episode (1-20). For example, you can use the following to search for Episode 3:

site: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/110123-xl-and-xy-story-and-romance-warning-spoilers liddi "Leaked script Ep3"

I compiled a list of the results I got below. vvvvvvv

Liddi's Leaked Script Translations

S2 Trailer:

Ep3:

Ep4:

Ep5:

Ep6:

Ep7: 

Ep12:

Ep 13: 

Ep 15:

Ep 16:

Ep 17:

Ep 18:

Ep 19:

Ep20:

@solarlunareclipse,

Great work!Thank you for collecting the data. should it be placed in. separate thread