Kokuto:

XL isn't giving up anything for Jing.  It's all for XY.

There's plenty of fan fiction for XL's happy ending.  But most of it is in Mandarin. :(

The thing most people are upset about the drama not just XL supporters. CX side is also pretty pissed off. Majority are accusing them of making XY heartless. Has any drama ever been remade

Liu Yifei:

The thing most people are upset about the drama not just XL supporters. CX side is also pretty pissed off. Majority are accusing them of making XY heartless. Has any drama ever been remade

CX fans should be upset.  They totally screwed up his arc.  Heck, XY fans should be upset.  She just dumped CX for no reason.  Drama views are upset, cause no one likes watching highly emotional scenes and then being told, no that never happened, it was all a dream.

Liu Yifei:

Many YaoJing fans / DW fans are also very unhappy. In their thread there are two users that said they rated S2 4/10 and one user who said they rated S2 2.5/10.

So fans all across the supporter / shipping spectrum are unhappy with how things were handled in S2. 

Kokuto:

CX fans should be upset.  They totally screwed up his arc.  Heck, XY fans should be upset.  She just dumped CX for no reason.  Drama views are upset, cause no one likes watching highly emotional scenes and them being told, no that never happened, it was all a dream.

Kokuto! I am not ok! And I am not ok that CX said that line either - for being sorry he chose the throne. Where was the line from the book where he tells XY that so long as she is well, his world has purpose? I would’ve been ok if they  at least kept that part! And XY leaving and CX looking for her - that doesn’t make sense! 

And her response related to XL and the doll? Whattt

No kiss for YaoJing, but also XY's reaction to XL's death was very underplayed. This season I just couldn't connect with the characters at all, beside XL. I am not happy, i am not sad, I am just left with a bitter taste. I would rate it a 5, but just because of XL and how great the novel is I am giving it a 7. It's a shame because the first season it's close to a 10 IMO. I think there is a pain I will always feel whenever this story will come across my mind, a pain that usually comes with some enjoyment too, but not this time. LYF îs just plain pain, because it feels too unfair and I again can't help but feeling sorry that TH didn't give us a full blown tragedy. 

Sssnoopyyy:

Kokuto! I am not ok! And I am not ok that CX said that line either - for being sorry he chose the throne. Where was the line from the book where he tells XY that so long as she is well, his world has purpose? I would’ve been ok if they  at least kept that part! And XY leaving and CX looking for her - that doesn’t make sense! 

And her response related to XL and the doll? Whattt

The best thing that can be said is ZWY gave it his all with what he had.  He was always interesting to watch.

Yes, that line would have helped.  Some.

I don't want to think about XY scene on hearing of XL's death any of her stuff after his death.  It was just ... not good in my traumatized state. ;p

AH :

Many YaoJing fans / DW fans are also very unhappy. In their thread there are two users that said they rated S2 4/10 and one user who said they rated S2 2.5/10.

So fans all across the supporter / shipping spectrum are unhappy with how things were handled in S2. 

Of course, they got their happy ending and they STILL aren't happy.  Yeah, they were trashing the ratings any time Jing didn't show up in the episodes, or was treated 'unfairly.'  

blabla100:
I would rate it a 5, but just because of XL and how great the novel is I am giving it a 7.

I tried to put all my feelings about the novel aside and rate it as if I had only watched the drama and wasn't comparing it to the novel. With that mindset I also gave S2 a 7/10. 

AH :

Yeah they are unhappy too. I saw on yt that many are complaining that they made Jing too weak. Unable to fight. They hated that. CX was also destroyed. The makers couldn't have done anything worse. It's a hot mess. Destroyed every single character. They could have done something nice. All are saying that the drama didn't live upto expectations. Every character built up in the first season thrown up in the air. 

blabla100:

No kiss for YaoJing, but also XY's reaction to XL's death was very underplayed. This season I just couldn't connect with the characters at all, beside XL. I am not happy, i am not sad, I am just left with a bitter taste. I would rate it a 5, but just because of XL and how great the novel is I am giving it a 7. It's a shame because the first season it's close to a 10 IMO. I think there is a pain I will always feel whenever this story will come across my mind, a pain that usually comes with some enjoyment too, but not this time. LYF îs just plain pain, because it feels too unfair and I again can't help but feeling sorry that TH didn't give us a full blown tragedy. 

It is horrifying how bad the drama has become. True dat. Except XL the second season had as I'd all new characters, nobody even resembled the s1 characters. CX and Jing destroyed . Truth be told I expected atleast they would make Jing a little better. But no they failed miserably. Comparing to other characters I think XL was least butchered. Probably because of TJC's depiction of XL 

Kokuto:

The best thing that can be said is ZWY gave it his all with what he had.  He was always interesting to watch.

Yes, that line would have helped.  Some.

I don't want to think about XY scene on hearing of XL's death any of her stuff after his death.  It was just ... not good in my traumatized state. ;p

I tolerated it because ZWY’s acting was just too good. I was still touched and felt for his character. ZWY, YZ and TJC were the highlights of S2

Btw,  any good picture of the crystal ball? Very confused with what they shown in ep 22. 

AH :

Because they don't accept that their hero became sidepiece/plot device which is actually his function in the novel.

I read a post on facebook that Jing's fans complained the fighting with Hou was too short and did not show his brave, his capability and the chopping of his tails.

Can you guess what is my response? 

Oh no removal of 6 tails would help him to live longer and he could enjoy his happiness with his wife :D

blabla100:

Btw,  any good picture of the crystal ball? Very confused with what they shown in ep 22. 

I was wondering the same.  I don't think he added a human figure.

H19279:
Because they don't accept that their hero became sidepiece/plot device which is actually his function in the novel.

Alot of the complaints seem to be about how DW was treated on set and how difficult scenes that he filmed were cut. 

Tbh I'm surprised I haven't seen more complaints about TSJ's return from TSJ fans. It was so abrupt and underwhelming. 

H19279:
I read a post on facebook that Jing's fans complained the fighting with Hou was too short and did not show his brave, his capability and the chopping of his tails.

I did feel like there were things that scene didn't show (like how he insisted on choosing the location of the fight and intentionally chose a location near the river with the intention of using the river to escape). 

But I also felt like the drama showed him fighting back against TSH way more than in the novel, where he just evaded TSH for as long as he could. 

H19279:
Can you guess what is my response? 

You'd think YaoJing fans would be happy about this part.