We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 ErickaRamirez:

It was just a simple question. What’s the goofy position??? ???

I could think of various possibilities, but I'm not sure If my head is in the wrong place

ErickaRamirez:

He does https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR78tmvH/

He looks really cool riding that horse

imagine:

"You look like you're a couple cm taller than me, just wait a sec." 'Pulls out measuring tape'. "Sorry wrong person!!" 'Keeps doing this until he is found...'

Whatever it takes until I can find him ??

exol_evanism:

I could think of various possibilities, but I'm not sure If my head is in the wrong place

Good thing we don't have 9 heads lmao ?

exol_evanism:

He looks really cool riding that horse

SO cool, right? Never fails to amaze ?

nathsketch:

SO cool, right? Never fails to amaze ?

I feel like he should really be in a Chinese Republican Era drama. He would look great in that type of outfit and ride horses in all his handsome glory, kind of like Chen Xingxu in the drama Fall in Love (2021).

exol_evanism:

I feel like he should really be in a Chinese Republican Era drama. He would look great in that type of outfit and ride horses in all his handsome glory, kind of like Chen Xingxu in the drama Fall in Love (2021).

Oh totally. That would be stunning to see.

nathsketch:

Please, not another Goofy position conversation ??

ErickaRamirez:

I’ll say it again, you were the one that started, I just asked ???

Exactly.  I didn't start that.  I didn't ask.

I just answered the question.  LOL!

exol_evanism:

Feel free to join me in the gutter!  lol

exol_evanism:

I'm pretty sure Winter Begonia is Republican Era ... but he's not military in that at all.  He is a snazzy dresser.  And he is amazing, though.

nathsketch:

Oh totally. That would be stunning to see.

I wouldn't be unhappy to see him in a smart looking uniform.  Though I didn't really feel the police uniform.

But I still love him best in costume dramas.

Kokuto:

Feel free to join me in the gutter!  lol

Kokuto:

Exactly.  I didn't start that.  I didn't ask.

I just answered the question.  LOL!

Which one is it? ??????

ErickaRamirez:

????????. 1 centimeter is 1 centimeter ??????????

Why are you testing me???

No. No. No. No. No. No. Will. Be. Good.

Kokuto:
I'm pretty sure Winter Begonia is Republican Era ... but he's not military in that at all. He is a snazzy dresser. And he is amazing, though.

Yes! But he still hasn't shown up so far (I'm at episode 7). I'm too anxious, I keep hoping he'll appear at any moment

Kokuto:

Feel free to join me in the gutter!  lol

Already there with you

nathsketch:

Which one is it? ??????

I'm multi-talented.  I can answer questions from the gutter. ;ppppp