We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 exol_evanism:

I think I'm gonna watch this drama

It’s good 

exol_evanism:

These scenes are really funny!

Does she like 2 guys?

Mmm, kind of but for me it was the 2ml liking her 

ErickaRamirez:

Mmm, kind of but for me it was the 2ml liking her 

I'll be starting this today  for sure

exol_evanism:

I'll be starting this today  for sure

Let me know what you think. Her last two dramas with Dai Gao Zheng were good

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, because of that comment I got banned 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ridiculous 😪

nathsketch:

Ridiculous 😪

Ikr 🥹😭. The only thing that really bothers me is that I lost like 4 playlists that I had for years of Christian music, my favorites ost since I started watching dramas 7 years ago, Latin music and my favorites and they were pretty long 

ErickaRamirez:

Ikr 🥹😭. The only thing that really bothers me is that I lost like 4 playlists that I had for years of Christian music, my favorites ost since I started watching dramas 7 years ago, Latin music and my favorites and they were pretty long 

Can't you create another account?

nathsketch:

Can't you create another account?

I can but I will not do it. I still can use YouTube as guest but I can’t obviously comment or like or subscribe and I’m not going to give YouTube the upper hand as if they care 😂😂. And I need to create a new email so

I will not do that 

exol_evanism:

I'm obsessed with his performances:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Khte--oNk&ab_channel=%E7%88%B1%E8%B1%86%E6%98%9F%E6%97%A5%E5%B8%B8

Yes! I wonder what the judges (are those judges?) have to say about the performances. I'd just be giving 10s every time 😂

ErickaRamirez:

I can but I will not do it. I still can use YouTube as guest but I can’t obviously comment or like or subscribe and I’m not going to give YouTube the upper hand as if they care 😂😂. And I need to create a new email so

I will not do that 

It makes sense. Pfff such a hassle :(

nathsketch:

Yes! I wonder what the judges (are those judges?) have to say about the performances. I'd just be giving 10s every time 😂

Think about it, if we know how to dance or sing, we could perform with him