We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 nathsketch:

I didn't sleep that night until I found the perfect pic! MDL approved it quickly without any problems :)

Now stare as much as you want! ?

Heh

Apparently that voting site you linked has a few votes going on, but I think they are pulling pics from MDL, cause this vote has your pic on it!

https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62358

Kokuto:

Yep.  Except for storms where falling trees knock out random power lines, our grid is pretty good.  I don't recall ever having rolling black outs or non-accident related outages.  Everyone runs their air conditioners all the time in the summer, so they have the grid set up for that sort of power usage.

That said.  I think my air conditioner died.  sigh.  Fortunately, the weather is in the 80s, and it's actually cool at night, so I might get by with fans and not have to fix it this season.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Oh no. That happened to us a couple of times in south Florida ant the the temperature is 90% of the time higher than 90 ??

Kokuto:

Yep.  Except for storms where falling trees knock out random power lines, our grid is pretty good.  I don't recall ever having rolling black outs or non-accident related outages.  Everyone runs their air conditioners all the time in the summer, so they have the grid set up for that sort of power usage.

That said.  I think my air conditioner died.  sigh.  Fortunately, the weather is in the 80s, and it's actually cool at night, so I might get by with fans and not have to fix it this season.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope that you can fix it soon and as you said it’s good that the temperature is lower now

ErickaRamirez:

Oh no. That happened to us a couple of times in south Florida ant the the temperature is 90% of the time higher than 90 ??

Yeah, I can't imagine NOT having AC in Florida, between the constant heat and the constant humidity.  I mean, we have humidity here in GA, but nothing like FL.

ErickaRamirez:

I hope that you can fix it soon and as you said it’s good that the temperature is lower now

It's the blower.  So I'm going to open it up and see if it is something simple I can fix, probably tomorrow morning when it's cool.  Otherwise, if I can hold off a few months, it will let me save up some money.   Plus they are more willing to give you discounts in the off season. They might be able to just fix the blower, but they've been wanting to replace the whole thing, and you know that costs a body part.

Kokuto:

Yeah, I can't imagine NOT having AC in Florida, between the constant heat and the constant humidity.  I mean, we have humidity here in GA, but nothing like FL.

It's the blower.  So I'm going to open it up and see if it is something simple I can fix, probably tomorrow morning when it's cool.  Otherwise, if I can hold off a few months, it will let me save up some money.   Plus they are more willing to give you discounts in the off season. They might be able to just fix the blower, but they've been wanting to replace the whole thing, and you know that costs a body part.

??‍♀️. We had a great guy in south Florida and he was the one who fixed the air conditioner in three houses that we lived

nathsketch:

Ahahahahah

"Although I look like this, I am picky" ????

LOL!  He was fun too.  He was good at getting others into trouble.  Actually, both of them were.  But he was more impish about it.

exol_evanism:

I think I'm gonna watch this drama

OMG.  You guys were talking about DECREED BY FATE while I was gone! 

YES!  Watch that show.  It is so much fun.  I laughed so much AND it was sexy.  Both male leads are great with the FL and with each other.  It's the opposite of LYF, there's no pining or sacrificng, but instead the guys don't hesistate to go after each other for the FL attention.

She's great also, with a very active imagination.

ErickaRamirez:

??‍♀️. We had a great guy in south Florida and he was the one who fixed the air conditioner in three houses that we lived

It's hard to find a good repair man, for anything.

Kokuto:

I literally went looking for some TJC thing on twitter, and lost HOURS.  It's a illness.

Yeah, I understand you completely. My deadlines will hunt me for the rest of my life hah

Kokuto:

It's hard to find a good repair man, for anything. 

He was really good, always reliable and great prices. And e had Pedro, one of my husband’s friends. He is a todero (that means that he can do many things), so he repaired things in our house and he was a good mechanic too

Kokuto:

LOL!  He was fun too.  He was good at getting others into trouble.  Actually, both of them were.  But he was more impish about it.

OMG.  You guys were talking about DECREED BY FATE while I was gone! 

YES!  Watch that show.  It is so much fun.  I laughed so much AND it was sexy.  Both male leads are great with the FL and with each other.  It's the opposite of LYF, there's no pining or sacrificng, but instead the guys don't hesistate to go after each other for the FL attention.

She's great also, with a very active imagination.

Sounds just like what I need. I'm tired of those heavy, sad dramas. My health is deteriorating ??

exol_evanism:

I'm obsessed with his performances:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Khte--oNk&ab_channel=%E7%88%B1%E8%B1%86%E6%98%9F%E6%97%A5%E5%B8%B8

Fortunately for us, he has many of them. :)

I'm always surprised how many 'competitions' he's been in.

Kokuto:
Apparently that voting site you linked has a few votes going on, but I think they are pulling pics from MDL, cause this vote has your pic on it!

https://www.toutoupiao.com/Vote/62358

OMG it's my pic ??

But don't say "your pic". None of that is mine, I'll pass out lol

nathsketch:

Sounds just like what I need. I'm tired of those heavy, sad dramas. My health is deteriorating ??

DECREED BY FATE a good antidote.  I love me some angst, but I also enjoy a funny rom com.  You'll know after the first episode if this is your type of show.  Has one of the best, and funniest, introductions to a couple ever.

https://youtu.be/10fwK9Uu4Bg?si=ch2kAmZAnnKODhGw

nathsketch:

OMG it's my pic ??

But don't say "your pic". None of that is mine, I'll pass out lol

It IS!

Well, you did the heavy lifting on the pic, which we all appreciate.