We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

Yes, the video of him with that slight British accent is definitely AI. It sounds off.

I think the second link is really him as well. It sounds like his real voice when he's speaking in Chinese and Amber Liu doesn't sound modified either.

Wait we have to watch out for deepfake TJC English? Wild. That second clip is so cute, I can’t believe they met in 2008. They must have been babies!

Elise:

I'm looking forward to this! The gloves are off. Time for a major roasting >:)

He looks so fresh in this scene. So clean and awesome lol

It has the vibe of a fabric freshener ad hahaha

"Got blood on your clothes? Don't lose a life trying to clean it off!

Liu Lavender will do the hard work for you!" 

Available in a Taobao near you :3

nathsketch:

He looks so fresh in this scene. So clean and awesome lol

It has the vibe of a fabric freshener ad hahaha

"Got blood on your clothes? Don't lose a life trying to clean it off!

Liu Lavender will do the hard work for you!" 

Available in a Taobao near you :3

LOL!

That's some lethal fabric softner. ;p

Hmmm.  I just noticed that he winks to summon the ice blades.

Kokuto:

LOL!

That's some lethal fabric softner. ;p

Hmmm.  I just noticed that he winks to summon the ice blades.

And with only one eye! The big one :) It’s very subtle, like magic ❤️

sjko01:

Wait we have to watch out for deepfake TJC English? Wild. That second clip is so cute, I can’t believe they met in 2008. They must have been babies!

They both started young in the business.  Though I'm not sure what event / concert they attended.

nathsketch:

And with only one eye! The big one :) It’s very subtle, like magic ❤️

Very subtle!  I never noticed it before.  Now I'll have to watch for the other times he summons the daggers.

lol. Don't even dream about it!!

Elise:

So much fun!  Look at their faces and expressions. I love their scenes.  WXL is the best.

It's interesting how the translations differ.  I think the version I watched said something like, "keep on dreaming."

Thank you so much for the GIFs, Elise.  They are most appreciated.

Kokuto:
So much fun! Look at their faces and expressions. I love their scenes. WXL is the best.

IKR. Most of my gifs are from when XY was still WXL. I can't seem to leave the Qingshui Town arc yet.....

Kokuto:
It's interesting how the translations differ. I think the version I watched said something like, "keep on dreaming."

I think the one on YouTube had XL saying "You wish" and Viki had "Don't dream in this lifetime". I just chose the Viki one since I thought it sounded funnier xD

Elise:

IKR. Most of my gifs are from when XY was still WXL. I can't seem to leave the Qingshui Town arc yet.....

I think the one on YouTube had XL saying "You wish" and Viki had "Don't dream in this lifetime". I just chose the Viki one since I thought it sounded funnier xD

Yes!  They are all funny, especially with Tan Jian Ci's delivery. lol

We were all so young and naive in Qingshui Town. sigh

Kokuto:
We were all so young and naive in Qingshui Town. sigh

It was gold. I could watch episodes 3 - 12 without getting bored. But after that...... It's painful for me to watch the show after XY became the princess.

We need more people on the Love Me, Love My Voice forum ❤️

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice?page=16

The show comes out tomorrow!!!

Elise:

You are coming through with all these pretty, high-quality GIFs, again.

Our Hydra of Sexual Tension is beautiful, as always.

We should have a competition. Post a GIF that shows our hydra at his peak "sexual tension" power :-)

Elise:

It was gold. I could watch episodes 3 - 12 without getting bored. But after that...... It's painful for me to watch the show after XY became the princess.

Personality transplant, captured and replaced by aliens. Take your pick. She wasn't the same after that. Can we blame it on Jing for selling her out to Cang Xuan which led to her returning to Cao Xing and becoming the princess? Why not :-)?

Elise:

We need more people on the Love Me, Love My Voice forum ❤️

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice?page=16

The show comes out tomorrow!!!

Oh my.  All the kissing and hugging and touching.  I'm going to be in heaven!

HeadInTheClouds:
Personality transplant, captured and replaced by aliens. Take your pick. She wasn't the same after that. Can we blame it on Jing for selling her out to Cang Xuan which led to her returning to Cao Xing and becoming the princess? Why not :-)?

Yes, we can blame it all on him. It was all his fault. Everything...

OMG....When I watched the drama the first time, I thought that fox was actually that weak and couldn't last 5 seconds against Cang Xuan's soldiers. Now I know he purposely lost against them so Xiao Yao would go back for him.... I just saw that scene again a couple minutes ago and he didn't even fight back!! He just stood there. Shady, conniving, duplicitous little weasel >:0

Why am I just thinking about this now?! He said Ye Shi Qi instead of Tushan Jing so Cang Xuan wouldn't have a reason to hold back. If he said he was of the Tushan clan and warned Cang Xuan not to mess with him, would Cang Xuan risk the wraith of the richest family??? I don't think so. Jing didn't even try to persuade him to not attack. It was all part of his plan for Xiao Yao to come back to save him for the millionth time.