We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Elise:

We need more people on the Love Me, Love My Voice forum ❤️

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice?page=16

The show comes out tomorrow!!!

I’m not going to sleep or maybe with an open eye I’m weak  !!! The wait was so overwhelming !! In 8 hours exactly hahaha !!! *rectification 7 hours now :OMG

Badgal1995:

I’m not going to sleep or maybe with an open eye I’m weak  !!! The wait was so overwhelming !! In 8 hours exactly hahaha !!! *rectification 7 hours now :OMG

I'm happily drowning in all the promo material they are releasing before the premiere!

Lord have mercy.  WHAT is that on Tan Jian Ci's chin?!?!  

Kokuto:

I'm happily drowning in all the promo material they are releasing before the premiere!

Hahahaha so relatable! They know how to make us languish waiting :(

Badgal1995:

Hahahaha so relatable! They know how to make us languish waiting :(

They are certainly keeping me happy ... and wired.  ;ppp

Kokuto:

Lord have mercy.  WHAT is that on Tan Jian Ci's chin?!?!  

LOL I hope this one is a deepfake hahahahaha

sjko01:

LOL I hope this one is a deepfake hahahahaha

I hope it's some sort of Halloween costume.  It's ... just... no.  NO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpViw1uAo78

I didn't know "The longest promise" was so successfull.  Who watched? I still didn't watch because of the ratings and reviews didn't look motivating maybe I will try.  Anyway LYF is high above everything this year. I'm kinda happy because that means a lot more recognition for TJC :) I hope after season 2, he will gain even more admirers many of us knows he is the one(Just love the top comment!!!)

Showcasing TJC's cooking abilities...

liddi:
Showcasing TJC's cooking abilities...

A man who can cook, also?  Does he need to be any more perfect?

Badgal1995:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpViw1uAo78

I didn't know "The longest promise" was so successfull.  Who watched? I still didn't watch because of the ratings and reviews didn't look motivating maybe I will try.  Anyway LYF is high above everything this year. I'm kinda happy because that means a lot more recognition for TJC :) I hope after season 2, he will gain even more admirers many of us knows he is the one(Just love the top comment!!!)

I watched it, down to the very last episode.  It was a slog.  Only my OCD need to finish kept me on it.  I was more than ready to strangle the FL and never wanted to hear the word "sifu" whined again.  It's the only C drama I've seen that started at the halfway / third way point when something actually happened, and then went back to the beginning and slogged to that point.

The only good thing about it was the score.  It was a beautiful score.

The only reason it gets all the views and reviews, IMO, is because of Xiao Zhan and his fan army.

Kokuto:

I watched it, down to the very last episode.  It was a slog.  Only my OCD need to finish kept me on it.  I was more than ready to strangle the FL and never wanted to hear the word "sifu" whined again.  It's the only C drama I've seen that started at the halfway / third way point when something actually happened, and then went back to the beginning and slogged to that point.

The only good thing about it was the score.  It was a beautiful score.

The only reason it gets all the views and reviews, IMO, is because of Xiao Zhan and his fan army.

Bahahahaha thanks you for your insight!!! This is literally what I read most and turn me off for those who where honest. Not surprising "The legend of Ren Anle" too how overrated I didn’t think he would make it in an classement. You have believe when you have many followers it’s works no matter what. He has an very focused fandom lucky him. I like him too but not to the extreme. You can’t comment anything you want on his drama page if you don’t want debate which going to give you headaches fast. Otherwise for most of the show in the ranking they’re pretty good one, it’s can deceive your eyes into watching.  I’m going to leave it down my watchlist when someday I have nothing else to watch. I’m trying to sorting out my priorities watch not easy, not easy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpYDsZ8glY

Wooow, they will even have historical outfits to cosplay which looks so goood!! Countdown : Only 2 hours left !!! New favourite teacher unlock Mr. Qing :eheh

Badgal1995:
Bahahahaha thanks you for your insight!!! This is literally what I read most and turn me off for those who where honest. Not surprising "The legend of Ren Anle" too how overrated I didn’t think he would make it in an classement. You have believe when you have many followers it’s works no matter what. He has an very focused fandom lucky him. I like him too but not to the extreme. You can’t comment anything you want on his drama page if you don’t want debate which going to give you headaches fast. I’m going to leave it down my watchlist when someday I have nothing else to watch. I’m trying to sorting out my priorities watch not easy, not easy.

Haven't watched Legend of Anele yet.  Honestly, you'd probably get more enjoyment rewatching something else you like than watching the Longest Promise.  Xiao Zhan looked good, but his character was a boring stick and he played him like that.  I haven't seen him in anything else, but I'm going to watch the Untamed eventually.

Yeah, Ericka said he had really ... dedicated fans. ;p

I was watching Marcus Here, and he pointed out that The Longest Promise STILL has not gotten their opening Douban rating!  It makes me think Douban thinks the voting may be compromised for the show.  Which isn't surprising, given what's going on in the Weibo voting for the year's best.  It's ridiculous.

Badgal1995:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnpYDsZ8glY

Wooow, they will even have historical outfits to cosplay which looks so goood!! Countdown : Only 2 hours left !!! New favourite teacher unlock Mr. Qing :eheh

Yes!  I love that part.  Can't wait to see it.  Some folks say it's characters from another book by the writer.  luv2bafangurl, who is reading the novel, said it was something very familiar.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/really-miss-you/121181-love-him-love-his-voice?pid=2875629&page=16#p2875629